The Harry Potter Thread!!!!

The title pretty much says it!!

Any thing Harry Potter!!

The books, movies, characters, anything. And i was thinking We could maybe sort ourselves in the houses!! So i would like to be in Gryffindor!!!! haha

I'm gonna go see Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix tonight @ midnight, so i'll be back to tell you what i thought!!

YEAH HP!!!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the new Harry Potter was already in the cinema in the US.....That's good to know we're not the last in France:bleh:

I'll bring my bro & my sis tomorow, at least I'll try to, they can go by their own....but I prefer they go with me...it's my alibi...:cool::naughty:

hahah seriously??

I saw a new picture of him, and it looked like he got a bit chubby... or maybe its just... muscle.

haha

I don't know I saw a clip of the new movie on tv and I was like dayummmm. He looked tall and frail though.

I'm going to see it at midnight too! I'm leaving at 9 to meet up with friends! Soooooooooooooo excited! :D

haha awessomme! have fun!!!

It looks soo good! the thing is, im going with my sister and tons of her 20-ish year old friends, and we might not even be in the same theater...

O well, if i end up seeing it by myself, it'll still be awesome!!! woo!

I have nothing HP to dress up in though. None of my friends really like HP that much, and if they do, they still wouldnt wait till 12 to see it!

WHOA i just heard that people are already in line by 5:00 and its almost 5 now.

Hoy geez thats so early! you have to wait in line for like 7 hours!! its starts @ midnight! AAHH i have to go sooon! haha

insane....

HAVE FUN when you guys go!! hope you like it!! MUAH! <3

I work in a cinema and we have a special staff preview of the new harry potter movie and I'm going :D

Oooooo...im so jealous of you!!! but hope you have fun!

ps. Ron in the new movie is just as HOT as Mika!! well...almost!

DAMN IT U BET ME TO IT!!!

I WAS GUNNA MAKE ONE LOLOLO!!!

Any who...SO EXCITED!!! Heard the movie isn't that great, but neither was any of the others...

Anyone want to hear my "Deathly Hallows" theory? (Recently I picked up the book "That Will Happen In Harry Potter Seven"...the authors had a similar idea to mine!)

In a nutshell...

Kreacher helped R.A.B get the locket Horcrux...why you may ask?

1. It takes to ppl to get that specific Horcrux...only one wizard can fit on the boat on the way to the island...Kreacher is not a wizard

2. There was an un open able locket at Sirius house in H.P 5

3. Dumbledore said himself that Kreacher's mind was damaged...by what...well, he must have drunk the poison within the stone basin

4. R.A.B is Sirius's brother...sure everyone knows that

5. J.K.R said not to take Kreacher out of the 5th movie...so they didn't take him out because he would play such a vital role in H.P 7

Second Theory...

Snape is the one destined to kill Voldemort, not Harry...

If you read the prophecy carefully...you'll notice that there is a pause between the line "The one who shall defeat the Dark Lord approaches"...and the rest of the prophecy

If you remember from H.P 7...Snape was coming up the stairs AT THAT MOMENT to ease drop on Dumbledore and Trelawney

So...guys agree???

DAMN IT U BET ME TO IT!!!

I WAS GUNNA MAKE ONE LOLOLO!!!

Any who...SO EXCITED!!! Heard the movie isn't that great, but neither was any of the others...

Anyone want to hear my "Deathly Hallows" theory? (Recently I picked up the book "That Will Happen In Harry Potter Seven"...the authors had a similar idea to mine!)

In a nutshell...

Kreacher helped R.A.B get the locket Horcrux...why you may ask?

1. It takes to ppl to get that specific Horcrux...only one wizard can fit on the boat on the way to the island...Kreacher is not a wizard

2. There was an un open able locket at Sirius house in H.P 5

3. Dumbledore said himself that Kreacher's mind was damaged...by what...well, he must have drunk the poison within the stone basin

4. R.A.B is Sirius's brother...sure everyone knows that

5. J.K.R said not to take Kreacher out of the 5th movie...so they didn't take him out because he would play such a vital role in H.P 7

Second Theory...

Snape is the one destined to kill Voldemort, not Harry...

If you read the prophecy careful...you'll notice that there is a pause between the line "The one who shall defeat the Dark Lord approaches"...and the rest of the prophecy

If you remember from H.P 7...Snape was coming up the stairs to easy drop on Dumbledore and Trelawney

So...guys agree???

wow! i can see that but i dont remember reading about a locket in harry potter 5!! help!

wow! i can see that but i dont remember reading about a locket in harry potter 5!! help!

NOBODY DOES!!!!

Sry...I forget what page...GIVE ME A MIN AND I CAN FIND IT!!!

Harry and the gang and cleaning the house, remember...they are looking throught this things in a shelf...

J.K.R mentions very briefy them finding all sorts of treasures, including "...a locket nobody could open"

Then Harry noticed it disappeared

I'll try and find the page...

EDIT: FOUND IT...PAGE 116 U.S, towards the bottom "...also a heavy locket that none of them could open..."

NOBODY DOES!!!!

Sry...I forget what page...GIVE ME A MIN AND I CAN FIND IT!!!

Harry and the gang and cleaning the house, remember...they are looking throught this things in a shelf...

J.K.R mentions very briefy them finding all sorts of treasures, including "...a locket nobody could open"

Then Harry noticed it disappeared

I'll try and find the page...

EDIT: FOUND IT...PAGE 116 U.S, towards the bottom "...also a heavy locket that none of them could open..."

omg! thanks so much! Wow! never thought about that! j.k.r. is so clever!

Can I just say that Nevil looks finneeeee in the new movie hahaha

Actually, I agree... he is looking better...

Oooooo...im so jealous of you!!! but hope you have fun!

ps. Ron in the new movie is just as HOT as Mika!! well...almost!

Ron? Nah...

Wish I could go to see it, have to work in about 1 hour, and it's all day... :sneaky2: Well, everyone else who goes to see it, have fun and enjoy it!

Actually, I agree... he is looking better...

Ron? Nah...

Wish I could go to see it, have to work in about 1 hour, and it's all day... :sneaky2: Well, everyone else who goes to see it, have fun and enjoy it!

LOL, sucked in Nico_Collard, I'm going to see it in a hour!!! Though, if you want to go to the movies tonight, we can go after work!!!

*huggles sister*

Anywho, hi peoples, I'm Zoe and I'm a huge HP fan. I have read each book too many times that I can count, I've watched the movies so I know every line and I dress both my self and my daughter to look like characters from the books... For reference peoples I'm otherwise known as Tonks for the fact I LOVE colouring my hair bubblegum pink and I'm really clumsy... My daughter, who's grown up with the books since she was a baby is Hermione. I have her Gryffindor robes on her right now and I'm about to fluff up her hair a bit more.

So, in other words, HP is my biggest obsession, though Mika is a little bit below, due to the help from my sister's (nico_collard) love of him.

I'll be back here when I've seen the movie!!!