Mika in Japanese newspaper

MIINA

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miina I knew you would post this, thanks. I am still away in Australia, but my husband sent me a text message an hour ago on my phone and asked me if I gave Mika my Swatch?!

I said No, and he said Well Mika is in the Asahi Shimbun wearing your Swatch....so I was like, well actually my Swatch is the same, but mine is mine and Mika's Swatch is not mine it is his!!:naughty:

Can you believe he thought I gave away my Swatch???!!!LOL:roftl: :roftl:

Miina I knew you would post this, thanks. I am still away in Australia, but my husband sent me a text message an hour ago on my phone and asked me if I gave Mika my Swatch?!

I said No, and he said Well Mika is in the Asahi Shimbun wearing your Swatch....so I was like, well actually my Swatch is the same, but mine is mine and Mika's Swatch is not mine it is his!!:naughty:

Can you believe he thought I gave away my Swatch???!!!LOL:roftl: :roftl:

so funny! I think when your husband saw this photo, his face was like :shocked: . But he is very kind!

sorry everyone... my English is terrible, so I'll ask someone to translate.

generally speaking, about Fuji Rock fes and his biography.

I am still away in Australia, but my husband sent me a text message an hour ago on my phone and asked me if I gave Mika my Swatch?!

Ah, sweet husband you have! :wink2:

Thank you for posting MIINA, looks interesting. What is it saying?

Blimey...what a cute pic....He is adorable...:D

Oh and MIINA..or any other Japanese fan who has this newsaper...hm..isnt there a lil something about who took his photo?Or does anyone has any idea whether or not theres a possibility to have this pic in HQ?

Thanks in advance for everyone!

And thanks for the pic!!!

OMG! I LOVE THAT PIC! Mika looks great. :mf_lustslow: But I'd really like to know what the article says. It doesn't matter if the translation is not perfect. I'll be content with having a general idea. Thanks for posting!

Am I the only lonely one who thinks that t-shirt fits him wonderfully?:wub2::biggrin2: