Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Em, thank you so much for your lovely report! You must have had an amazing night! :thumb_yello:

Hehe, I am getting very curious now about the explicit gestures... :das::biggrin2: And I am SO looking forward to November! :punk:

I am still on cloud number hundredandsomething about the fact that there is another Eurythmics song on the setlist. I hope he will continue doing this - it has to become a tradition, Mika singing Annie! :thumb_yello:

to em: isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderfuuuuul.... :wub2:

last nite on the phone hun, I was so freaking excited I forgot to tell ya thx ever so much, you are priceless!! i have said you plenty of times, but it's never enough :wub2:

a text in the middle of the nite with written MIKA SAYS YOU HI is what i like to get...:shocked::wub2: I took two hours to fall asleep after wards.. :blush-anim-cl:

I'll call ya later as agreed, dearest em.

omg, now bologna will never come too soon (relax take it easy, remember the old times... :mf_rosetinted: ) *cannot climb down from cloud # 9. :wub2:

to em: isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderfuuuuul.... :wub2:

last nite on the phone hun, I was so freaking excited I forgot to tell ya thx ever so much, you are priceless!! i have said you plenty of times, but it's never enough

a text in the middle of the nite with written MIKA SAYS YOU HI is what i like to get...:shocked::wub2: I took two hours to fall asleep after wards..

I'll call ya later as agreed, dearest em.

omg, now bologna will never come too soon (relax take it easy, remember the old times... :mf_rosetinted: ) *cannot climb down from cloud # 9. :wub2:

AVOCA!!!!

THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!

now you won't quit him/us anymore.....:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Very short report by the phone of a very kind french fan:

EXTRA

few words

less is more

:bleh:

LMAO I was like another couple of new songs..??!! :shocked: I am already struggling to recover from being struck by this new one (dooooddooooodooooodooo :fisch:), how could I have survive 3 whole new songs..?? :roftl:

AVOCA!!!!

THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!

now you won't quit him/us anymore

yeah, I guess so.. :blush-anim-cl: my get-back-in-mika-gear process had started and almost completed yesterday with the new gigs and esp. the new song (not to mention the random new look :wub2: ), and the grand finale in the middle of the nite is what knocked me down. :boxed::biggrin2::wub2:

avoca...it takes so little to be in the magic again....:wub2: :wub2:

EM!

thanks for the report....you are a precious fanfriend!

pls note, italian fans: no screaming and shouting and pushing, just queue peacefully and we might get something...otherwise, no MIKA for anyone!:boxed:

avoca...it takes so little to be in the magic again....:wub2: :wub2:

EM!

thanks for the report....you are a precious fanfriend!

pls note, italian fans: no screaming and shouting and pushing, just queue peacefully and we might get something...otherwise, no MIKA for anyone!:boxed:

haha... where did I hear this before..? :mf_rosetinted:

:wub2:

EXTRA

Isn't that telling? Thanks for that confirmation of what everybody had expected (we expected it to be extraordinary, didn't we? Haha, it's getting harder and harder for the Mikster...)

Thanks a lot for the updates :huglove:

Hi everyone!

Finally back! Left all the others who went for a drink because I got to get up early for Nantes. But I did not want to leave you in the dark :biggrin2: so I'll give major points......

When my turn came I had my Japanese edition LICM booklet signed' date=' and passed him the message from Avoca, who gathered everything for his birthday gift, would be in Bologna (mission accomplished Avoca!), and he said "tell her hi"!.

GREAT TIME and looking forward to tomorrow!!! Getting back to normal life after will be EXTREMELY HARD!!!

Love guys to you all![/quote']

Em', thanks a lot for that :huglove: ,

I hope it didn't bother you too much to have a seat :biggrin2:

I'm glad to read you got to meet the guy :wink2:

Avoca, I told you,... :fisch: 'everything's gonna be alright....' :biggrin2:

Em thank you so so so much for taking the time to write everything down for us all!!! wow, wow, my heart is beating so fast now after reading what happened... I am so glad you had a blast, when he's in France is another atmosphere, all so magic...:wub2:

Hehe, I am getting very curious now about the explicit gestures... :das::biggrin2: And I am SO looking forward to November!

It will be a blast :das:

*fingers crossed*

Why are you writing this here? it's not the place:naughty:

Avoca, you still on cloud 9?:biggrin2:

no, I passed out and now I am laying on the floor... :mf_rosetinted: can someone come and lift me up from here, pls? it's not that comfy, you know... :boxed::biggrin2::wub2:

Ok: he said hi to you, and you'll see him in a week!! :woot_jump:

How was it?

on my feelings re. him you mean..?' well as I posted before, he gained me back def. yesterday with these new gigs, the random new looks (well, that days ago :wub2: ) and esp. that fab new song I have been playing on a loop 50 and more times already :punk:

and then in the middle of the nite it came the grand finale with em's text :harp: with his greetings

on my feelings re. him you mean..?' well as I posted before, he gained me back def. yesterday with these new gigs, the random new looks (well, that days ago :wub2: ) and esp. that fab new song I have been playing on a loop 50 and more times already :punk:

and then in the middle of the nite it came the grand finale with em's text :harp: with his greetings

Isn't it funny?

I can't imagine any other person in the world being able to make people happy doing (saying) so little. And I mean happy. 'Speak only one word...'

(not indending to offend anybody, it's just a comparison popping up in my mind...)

Isn't it funny?

I can't imagine any other person in the world being able to make people happy doing (saying) so little. And I mean happy. 'Speak only one word...'

(not indending to offend anybody, it's just a comparison popping up in my mind...)

as for the song is more than one word:naughty:

as for the greetings.. i know. it's quite pathetic :blush-anim-cl::wub2: