Mika @ Le Zénith, Nantes - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

Well it was a picture of some yummy chocolates. They must have all got eaten!! BWAHAHAHA!!

No, maybe they changed their minds about sharing their image....it was Ok this afternoon. Sorry to waste space.

So we change to these little Mika faves...goodnight, it's 2.20am, I will see the news here in a few hours!

Jacobs_Twiglets_150GR.jpg

:blink: what are those twigs...

{search wikipedia}

Twiglets are a snack food shaped like small twigs and flavoured with a substance similar to Marmite.

:roftl::roftl:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sitting here, waiting with baited breath, eating chicken fried rice on my sofa, for the first reports to come in, thinking about Munich and how I'll be giving you first hand accounts before and after the concert from the superphone.

I'll even do my best to get Mika to send a message on here after the gig.

I'm sitting here, waiting with baited breath, eating chicken fried rice on my sofa, for the first reports to come in, thinking about Munich and how I'll be giving you first hand accounts before and after the concert from the superphone.

Rak1 if you are able to do that you would be a genious :roftl: :roftl:

yep, kudos to you :mf_rosetinted:

Rak1 if you are able to do that you would be a genious :roftl: :roftl:

Yes, i second that, If you are that skilled i will applaud you. :naughty:

So its over already or was Yop kidding?

it is. em just texted +copy and paste+

audience was so crazy he came back and re sang relax! and said thank you for the best concert of his life! he was so happy he could not believe it! you should have seen his joy!

audience was so crazy he came back and re sang relax! and said thank you for the best concert of his life! he was so happy he could not believe it! you should have seen his joy!

OMG, that's fabulous! :biggrin2:

em's bloody efficient :mf_rosetinted: one more text right after the other here it goes

no big girls and took off his shirt. big girls yesterday were not the usual ones, heard it was a last minute thing.

luke is the skeleton!

em's bloody efficient :mf_rosetinted: one more text right after the other here it goes

no big girls and took off his shirt. big girls yesterday were not the usual ones, heard it was a last minute thing.

luke is the skeleton!

Luke, skeleton? What? :roftl:

WOW!! how crazy it must have been!

Frenchies, you're awesome!:punk:

luke is the skeleton!

Was he in Paris as well? I thought he was him but not sure...he was too dressed:shocked:

actually i think they're getting worse and worse :naughty: :naughty:

anyway :

- the skeleton is a sort of huge puppet and someone has to hold the sticks that make him move : luke is the one (and was the one in paris too)

- i'm a tiny bit jealous that he came back on stage to do an "encore" !!!! that a PREMIERE in the gigs history !!! :mf_rosetinted:

- his part starts at 9:15 pm and we're out at 10:30 pm...

WOW!! How excellent!!

I'm so happy to hear that (and jealous that I wasn't there:naughty: , of course, but mainly happy for them and for M himself)

The best concert of his life, that is quite something. I'm so happy for him.:mf_lustslow:

- i'm a tiny bit jealous that he came back on stage to do an "encore" !!!! that a PREMIERE in the gigs history !!!

Ditto.

Hopefully, it will be a sign of things to come :mf_rosetinted: ....

- i'm a tiny bit jealous that he came back on stage to do an "encore" !!!! that a PREMIERE in the gigs history !!! :mf_rosetinted:

I have to admit me too!

A 'double' encore as it were..........I'm more than a bit jealous though I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that he took his shirt off! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: I was thinking that he may have put all that behind him after the summer tour.......me is tres, tres happy!! :biggrin2:

Vix x

actually i think they're getting worse and worse :naughty: :naughty:

anyway :

- the skeleton is a sort of huge puppet and someone has to hold the sticks that make him move : luke is the one (and was the one in paris too)

- his part starts at 9:15 pm and we're out at 10:30 pm...

em just texted upon my request about knowing if luke was skeleton in paris too, and like yop said, he was indeed. what a job... :blink:

em just texted upon my request about knowing if luke was skeleton in paris too, and like yop said, he was indeed. what a job... :blink:

One more chance to get closer to the stage, poor guy he's always hidden:naughty: