Mika @ Le Zénith, Nantes - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, he's hidden behind the puppet there! :roftl:

the best concert of his life... damn, we gotta top that every evening! :biggrin2::roftl:

Hey Mellody, we appear to have a challenge for Munich, lets go for it, make it the best gig he'll ever do!

Hey Mellody, we appear to have a challenge for Munich, lets go for it, make it the best gig he'll ever do!

he loved the last time in munich, obviously he said so in a german radio interview in august (i didn't hear it, unfortunately)... the crowd and atmosphere was brilliant there, so i think we can do it. :biggrin2:

em met him again. know not many details, so she'll post all the report herself when possible. I am so tired people, been up late both nites (it was true fun and excitement though.. *grins* ).

you have all a good nite :wink2:

em met him again. know not many details, so she'll post all the report herself when possible. I am so tired people, been up late both nites (it was true fun and excitement though.. ).

you have all a good nite

Oh I'm glad for her!:thumb_yello:

Sweetie, go to bed! thanx for the updates, you both are so sweet:wub2:

Take some rest now, nightie night!:wink2:

Wait, I'm confused isn't the gig over already? How could they still be waiting?

sure it's over, and they waited for him to come out, which probably was about an hour ago (around midnight), from what i heard from the other gigs.

Em did. We should wait for their news tomorrow...which is today now:bleh:

I guess later we'll be plenty of stuff :das: woot woot!

she just texted me. apparently he signed autographs talked to everyone, took pictures and kisses them on the cheeks! if I got everything right lol

that's so unfair we we too many yesterday to do that! :s

she just texted me. apparently he signed autographs talked to everyone, took pictures and kisses them on the cheeks! if I got everything right lol

that's so unfair we we too many yesterday to do that! :s

lucky ones!!! :thumb_yello:

I'm happy for them,they all deserved it! What a pity we were too many yesterday...

lucky ones!!! :thumb_yello:

I'm happy for them,they all deserved it! What a pity we were too many yesterday...

apparently that's not even the reason. they were 70 so even more than yesterday. but I think it's because he has no concert tomorrow, so he has more time...

Kisses on the cheek? That is soooo sweet! Small groups are so much better, lucky kids. :thumb_yello:

Thats what the French do.....I think America needs to start the whole "kiss-on- the-cheek-when-saying-hello thing" hahahha

:blink: what are those twigs...

{search wikipedia}Twiglets are a snack food shaped like small twigs and flavoured with a substance similar to Marmite.

:roftl::roftl:

Mika apparently likes Twiglets...

AND NOW IT's over for Nantes... Day off for the band and Mimi :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hahaha that was funny Yop. I will miss you again if you go away...which I think you might, from your posts....

it is. em just texted +copy and paste+

audience was so crazy he came back and re sang relax! and said thank you for the best concert of his life! he was so happy he could not believe it! you should have seen his joy!

That's a FIRST!! Amazing!

And kisses???

*swoons*

:wub2:

News like this is so worth getting up early for...I slept only 4 hours...can't wait for the vids/photos/reports

YaY for you guys!

Best gig ever!!!! That is one helluva tease for the other fans and all the other gigs! Thing is he must have meant it as he won't be able to keep saying it as there is always going to be a MFC fan there who will tell on him! LOL!

So pleased everything went well and they met him!

xx

OK, based on a discussion we had in another thread it looks like most

everybody agrees we should have a separate thread for gig reviews/reports.

Starting tonight, on the night of a show, one of the mods will close the existing

gig thread and start a new one that will be just for the reviews.

So... that's what I'm doing now... I'm going to close this thread and

start a new one here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=713367

Thanks all! Looking forward to hearing your stories and seeing your pics/vids!

:thumb_yello:

dcdeb