French Fall Tour

Yoppappop

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was editing my post because I saw:

Lille: available on France Billet but not on Ticketnet!

Nantes: available on Ticketnet but not on France Billet! :wink2:

HURRY UP!!!!

Nantes is also Sold out on Ticketnet (3rd time I'm telling you :biggrin2: )

He def. has to do some more concerts, It's so silly to put Paris in the middle of 2 dates because it was obvious that it would have been quickly sold out and so they could have added a second date... we'll see, maybe bercy :punk:

EDIT: J'ai bossé pour une société de production tres connue donc je peux pas reveler mon secret lol :P

He def. has to do some more concerts, It's so silly to put Paris in the middle of 2 dates because it was obvious that it would have been quickly sold out and so they could have added a second date... we'll see, maybe bercy :punk:

I thought the same things! Only one gig in Paris!!!! :blink:

EDIT: J'ai bossé pour une société de production tres connue donc je peux pas reveler mon secret lol :P

:roftl:

Nantes is also Sold out on Ticketnet

:crybaby:

It's true!!! One of friends can't go with me! It's too late!

I'm gonna watch it everyday because I'm sure that some people booked tickets without have paid them :naughty:!

Maybe a little chance!!! Oh Santa Mika, please help me!!! :bleh:

Do!:thumb_yello: Do!

Done! :wink2: Now I have to convince my bosses to let me go as I'm supposed to get back from a week of vacation in the US just the week before...

I'm crazy, what would I not do for concerts... :shocked:

Whooo Em, look forward to meeting you! :punk:

Me too, I can't wait to meet everybody!

Bab, we have to find a solution for Nantes for you then, as it seems fully booked for the moment...

Done! :wink2: Now I have to convince my bosses to let me go as I'm supposed to get back from a week of vacation in the US just the week before...

I'm crazy' date=' what would I not do for concerts... :shocked:[/quote']

Yahooooooooooooooooooooo !!! You'll just call sick monday morning or sunday evening :biggrin2: ... But sunday evening will be hard to convince your boss with the music background :naughty:

I"m kidding, hope you sort it out... But philosophy : buy THEN think :naughty:

Yahooooooooooooooooooooo !!! You'll just call sick monday morning or sunday evening :biggrin2: ... But sunday evening will be hard to convince your boss with the music background :naughty:

I"m kidding, hope you sort it out... But philosophy : buy THEN think :naughty:

Haha miss, I would like to see you take your own advice! :naughty:

Me too' date=' I can't wait to meet everybody!

Bab, we have to find a solution for Nantes for you then, as it seems fully booked for the moment...[/quote']

Has Yoppa a ticket for Nantes. I just booked the Thursday and Friday off work as I thought I would be travelling back on the Friday, but seems like an opportunity.....

But philosophy : buy THEN think :naughty:

Mmmh it's gotta be my new motto :roftl: ! I'll see how it goes, I still have time to sort that out. At the very very worse I'll find another fan from the site to sell them to... But that's not the plan for the moment :mf_rosetinted: .

Has Yoppa a ticket for Nantes. I just booked the Thursday and Friday off work as I thought I would be travelling back on the Friday, but seems like an opportunity.....

Yep I have a ticket for Yop if she's up for it. We just have to find a ticket for you then... But going through the French website, we might find one who knows... Let us know if you're really up for it and we'll try to work that out!

Actually we're gonna end up renting a van instead of a compact car :biggrin2: !

Yeah, it looks like that's what we're heading to !! :naughty:

I hope you get your days off...

For Nantes, yeah, already got them approved :cool: . It's for London that I gotta cross fingers...

Haha miss, I would like to see you take your own advice! :naughty:

I do : i have all the tix... And now i'm thinking :biggrin2::bleh:

But it's not like your days off that you just can place whenever you want... I explained to you that i have 3 rotations in the year, 2 of 3 months and 1 of 5 months, and i have only 1 week of holiday for a 3-months rotation, and 3 weeks for the 5 months one... Next year won't be like that for the 5 months one, but who cares, we're just talking about the 1st 3-months rotation : october - january... And if i take one week to do the road trip with you, or even if they agree i split the week in 7 random days, i won't be able to go to Martinique... I have to see if i want to go back to Martinique since it will be the last time in the year i can go before the final BIG exam my future life depends on, or if i want to use this one and only week to see Mika gigs... I can take 1 or 2 random days off, i don't think they will be mad at me for that, but once again, i have to see how my chiefs will look like...

Is it clearer now why i can't plan anything after september except on week-ends ???

I know for Nantes :naughty: :naughty: December were the ones i was talking about...

Ah OK I just wasn't sure. God Mika is gonna cost me quite a lot of money...

• 2 months later...