BloEmPje

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
they're sold out, but you still can get tickets on expensive websites and on ebay

Yup, sold out indeed in two weeks. You can get expensive tickets or wait until the beginning of November, there might be some spare tickets floating around as people are changing their minds or so.

*uses very very rude words to describe her home country*

I want to go to the Netherlands!!! They have been selling tickets here in Germany for two months now and it's still not sold out (it's not that I wouldn't like a bit more space during the concert, but...)... why are the Dutch so much cooler than the people here??? :sneaky2:

*uses very very rude words to describe her home country*

I want to go to the Netherlands!!! They have been selling tickets here in Germany for two months now and it's still not sold out (it's not that I wouldn't like a bit more space during the concert, but...)... why are the Dutch so much cooler than the people here??? :sneaky2:

Because, we eat a lot of cheese:blink:

Yaaaah I have my tickets and I'm ready to go now! Probably dressed up as Mika with my cousin and perhaps Natalie as my lollipopgirls.:roftl: Now I still need to get a heart:mf_rosetinted:

I dont have tickets to the concert off Mika in the HMH :boxed:

But, I want to go tooooooooo!!!!!

HMH fits 5500p!! And its just all sold out!!

I am on a hunt for 2 ticktes, i want to see him 11/11!

:mf_lustslow: MIKA :mf_lustslow:

Greetings,

Claudy

i'm up for a meetup anyway, i'm going there all alone since noone wants to go with me so i can use some new friends lol

are you all planning to go there really really early to get a good spot? i am actually

oh btw, i can show you all where we have to wait afterwards to have a possibility of meeting him, if anyones interested :cool: done it before at the HMH

i'm up for a meetup anyway, i'm going there all alone since noone wants to go with me so i can use some new friends lol

are you all planning to go there really really early to get a good spot? i am actually

oh btw, i can show you all where we have to wait afterwards to have a possibility of meeting him, if anyones interested :cool: done it before at the HMH

I got a ticket to (if its real that is :blink: ) I want to go as a monkey :biggrin2: I like monkeys I'm already searching for a costume :bleh: I'm coming alone to :wink2: So I have take the train from delft to Amsterdam in a monkey suit :roftl:

Hehe, that is cool! :naughty:

And of course can join the rest of the MFC! :thumb_yello:

BTW front row on the left for me please. :wink2: