Big Girl video is on youtube!

paula.pop

when i saw the love today video on youtube i was under the impresion that it had been shown on tv somewhere first! if new zealand had an itunes i would pay to see it for sure! im just not gonnna watch it! simple really

Love Today is up on YouTube under Universal Music's own account. They will put Big Girl up eventually as well. I don't understand why anyone believes there is some ethical issue regarding the timing.

It doesn't matter if it goes on YouTube now or next year. It's free advertising for the song, his album and to purchase a good quality copy of the video. YouTube highly compresses uploads so they aren't much use if you really want to watch the video on your iPod or your mobile.

The more exposure he gets the better. Grace Kelly has 10 million views already and I'm sure that was the first time for millions of people to ever see Mika. It's one of the reasons he's becoming a star.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but it is up to Mika to decide if he wants that video to be on youtube or not-it is on iTunes so it is officially out-if there is any problem I am sure the person who put it there will get a message if there is anything wrong about it.I dont see a difference with putting it on youtube and sending link in PM in fact the latter one is more fishy

Er - yeah? Did i say it wasn't!!!!

Think you've got the wrong end of the stick luv.

All i said was that i didn't think the girl in the other thread wanted it put on cuz it was her video........also, i said there were a couple of threads about it and it's confusing because the posts about this video are all over the place, being in a couple of different threads.

You make it sound like i was having a go or summat and that i said summat i didn't.

:winksmiley02: i had convinced myself not to watch BG till it was released officially but couldnt help myself. so i went and had a look and I LOVE HIS SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: THE VID IS BRILLIANT!!! :thumb_yello: thanks to the providers.:flowers2:

Honey it is not 'her' video-and I dont get why you should be confused and anyway I dont know what you are on about

Er - yeah? Did i say it wasn't!!!!

Think you've got the wrong end of the stick luv.

All i said was that i didn't think the girl in the other thread wanted it put on cuz it was her video........also, i said there were a couple of threads about it and it's confusing because the posts about this video are all over the place, being in a couple of different threads.

You make it sound like i was having a go or summat and that i said summat i didn't.

Honey it is not 'her' video-and I dont get why you should be confused and anyway I dont know what you are on about

There was summat in the other thread as i say.

If you don't know what i'm on about, stop quoting me like you have been and having a bitch like you have to practically everyone's comments.

If you don't know what i'm on about, stop quoting me like you have been and having a bitch like you have to practically everyone's comments.

well my jaw dropped at this point-thank you very much that is really nice :boxed:

You're welcome! :thumb_yello::roftl:

I was ironic if you dont get it-and anyway I will stop at this point cause MFC is suppose to be a nice place.Goodbye

I was ironic if you dont get it

Ha ha ha ha!!!!! :roftl: Yes luv, i know.

I think you'll find it's you that didn't get it. LOL!!!:roftl: It is a nice place be and always has been until you posted what you have to people on this thread. Good riddance.

mmmkay! how bout we stop that and talk about this: how fab Big Girl video is!!! :biggrin2:

OMG!!! I have seen it!! :roftl: :roftl:

it sooo :wub2:

can anyone make a list on whos in it??

I think it would be better for me and MsMewissa to talk like adults about our differing opinions on the Big Girl video than other arguments that are going on here.

Walk away both of you!!

ENOUGH!

Let's talk about how rubbish the video is! :naughty:

:roftl: You know I watched it again and it's so bad it's actually entertaining. It will be one of those things that is played over and over again in 10 years when he's a megastar to say look-how-far-he's-come.

Amy Winehouse has a video like this too. Looks like it was filmed in Bethnal Green or something.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xvswbFCj3z0

I think it would be better for me and MsMewissa to talk like adults about our differing opinions on the Big Girl video than other arguments that are going on here.

Walk away both of you!!

I've already answered. :biggrin2:

The more exposure he gets the better. Grace Kelly has 10 million views already and I'm sure that was the first time for millions of people to ever see Mika. It's one of the reasons he's becoming a star.

I have to agree - I first heard "Grace Kelly" in the movie theatre, and then I went home and tracked down the video on YouTube, follwed by the videos for Love Today and various interviews.

YouTube was hugely influential in my decision to go buy the CD (and the CD singles, and the videos off iTunes, and the acoustic versions off iTunes...) Especially since he doesn't get a ton of radio play here.

Great video, though! Argh I'm at work so I can watch it in a little corner of my screen (with a finger poised to cover it with real work in case the boss man walks by) but I don't have audio! Gah!!!