Win tickets for Mika performance at iTunes Festival on july 1st!

robertina

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! I'll second that! The FD Comp was a shambles! :thumbdown:

Got good in the end though! LOL!:naughty::thumb_yello:

shambles...worse than that...i got messaged about winning the day i was ment to go!!!:sneaky2: :sneaky2: but it WAS worth allllll the hastle!!!:punk:

Yey just got email saying i won tickets! who else got them?

right a few questions.. how big is this venure so i know roughly what time i should get there.. and do u know if it's over 18s (please say no please say no) *crosses fingers*

Yey just got email saying i won tickets! who else got them?

right a few questions.. how big is this venure so i know roughly what time i should get there.. and do u know if it's over 18s (please say no please say no) *crosses fingers*

you have won the tickets:shocked: ?!?!? lucky you:wink2: :biggrin2::roftl::thumb_yello: !!

YUP!!!:punk:

OMG...how lucky are we? i never win anything ...NEVER!!!! and i only put a crap answer down!:naughty::biggrin2:

i wonder who else won???

i know! i hardly win anything literally like this is prob like the second time i've been lucky to win anything in my life! my answer was pretty crap too, its like so common.. i couldn't really come up with much.

our lovely girl in london won, hotdlp!!!

i'm so proud!

listen, you show 18, so you can easily lie!!!

i'm so happy! wow!!!

hehe yey!! they want id though but i'm guessing thats just to prove our names

yay hotdpl i'm so happy for you!! you all are very lucky!!

thanks !!!

OMG!!! I Just checked my email and I WON!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh! I can't believe it! My horoscope was actually right! I'm gonna see MIKA FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!

well done!! ha ha, what exactly did your horoscope say?

well done!! ha ha, what exactly did your horoscope say?

That 'Destiny wins a free set of tickets'. Ironic, huh? It's in this weeks News Of The World Sunday magazine under Taurus.

I can't go fancy dress so I'll just be wearing jeans and my favourite top. So, who are you guys bringing? I put down my cousin but I'm now taking my little sister (she didn't know I put her name down so I'm going to say she got sick, because my mum and dad have said I have to take my little sister. Hmm she partially sighted. That's not going to be easy. Do you reckon they've already given us seats?) called Paige and she'll 11.

guys i jest read the terms and conditions and it says entrants must be 18 or older.. grrrr i'm gonna have to get a fake id or summin by sunday

Eek I have faki ID but that doesn't really help you does it...

Do you look 18?

Eek I have faki ID but that doesn't really help you does it...

Do you look 18?

doesn't it? ohh pooo... well yeah personally i think i do i'm only 17 and a half anyway grr (if only i was born 6 months earlier). But it said have identification ready