MIKA @ Mazdapalace, Torino (Italy) - 19-10-2007

Mirtilla

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've listened robertina a half hour ago...they're already on queue...and they're the first!!!:thumb_yello:

Anyway...Six hours of queue...OMG:boxed:

Yeah, it's long but when you are several people at least you can talk, that keeps you busy :wink2: .

Hope you enjoy the day and the show guys!

GOOD NEWS: Robertina just told me that the show will be in the Arena Piccola (the smaller one), so "only" 3000 ppl!!!!!!!:punk:

Oh that's good news! Have lots of fun ....queuing and rockin'!

And good look for another special encounter 'in camera' :naughty:

I've listened robertina a half hour ago...they're already on queue...and they're the first!!!:thumb_yello:

Anyway...Six hours of queue...OMG:boxed:

Yeah indeed, she texted me around 12.15 with that same message and I was like :blink: - but they are first in the queue anyway so who cares for hours and hours of queueing! :naughty: And she said the sun was shining, nice day for queueing! :roftl:

Freddies hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :punk: :punk:

This is me on robis computer :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

awwwwww.... fred, hiiiiiii! :biggrin2:

and hi sarah and kath!!!! *waves frantically*

thx for the reports, mirtilla and esperia... that's great toknow they are 1st in the line..! I dunno if I'll be able to be online and follow gig live, I am SO so tired, I'll try and have an early nite. I am worried for all those hours up tomorrow (we'll do our share of queueing) till the early morn.

YOU HAVE ALL A BLAST IN TORINO!!! WHOOOHOOOOOOO! :thumb_yello::italia:

Yeah indeed, she texted me around 12.15 with that same message and I was like :blink: - but they are first in the queue anyway so who cares for hours and hours of queueing! :naughty: And she said the sun was shining, nice day for queueing!

Yes! At least they have each other and it's nice weather -- they will

certainly Love Today Love Today Love Today! :thumb_yello:

thx for the reports, mirtilla and esperia... that's great toknow they are 1st in the line..! I dunno if I'll be able to be online and follow gig live, I am SO so tired, I'll try and have an early nite. I am worried for all those hours up tomorrow (we'll do our share of queueing) till the early morn.

YOU HAVE ALL A BLAST IN TORINO!!! WHOOOHOOOOOOO!

:yay:

I'm so excited for them! Thanks everyone who's passing on their messages!

I can't believe they're in line already! Whatever will they expect of me

in Glasgow? I think maybe we didn't need to book the hotel, we could

have just slept in front of the venue :roftl:

I can't believe I have to get in a car in a few hours and will miss

all the excitement of seeing the first-hand reports in 'real time.' What

poor planning on my part :sneaky2:

Well, it will be there for me to read later tonight or tomorrow I suppose!

Have a fabulous time in Torino -- but how could you NOT? :wink2:

dcdeb

Mika asleep...that is VERY cute. Especially if they can see him!!

Can you say hi to them in your next text...from all of us, Blue Sky, dcdeb, wendi, avoca, daisylou, blue, violet_sky and the others(just copy and paste this hahaha) so they know who is sitting up late at their computers, half way round the world waiting to hear that the show was a BLAST!!

Tell them HAVE FUN from all of us, and big kisses to MIKA when he wakes up too:wub2:

I am so overcome with excitement/joy/who knows what tonight, I keep crying!!:tears:

Mika asleep...that is VERY cute. Especially if they can see him!!

Can you say hi to them in your next text...from all of us, Blue Sky, dcdeb, wendi, avoca, daisylou, blue, violet_sky and the others(just copy and paste this hahaha) so they know who is sitting up late at their computers, half way round the world waiting to hear that the show was a BLAST!!

Tell them HAVE FUN from all of us, and big kisses to MIKA when he wakes up too:wub2:

I am so overcome with excitement/joy/who knows what tonight, I keep crying!!:tears:

awww ! i know im excited getting updated!! :naughty: yeah ill text em now hun! :thumb_yello:

Kath says the bus has gone now - and it was only out of sight for a few minutes so they reckon thats when Mika must have got off - so they think "HE is in the building"!! :wub2:

ohhh wow ... isnt it exciting getting all these updates! feels like your there with them! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

:biggrin2: I love this place, it's mad!!! And it just gets madder...

I'm a bit late on this thread though!! I'd forgotten tonight is Torino (busy day, too much Real Life :thumbdown: ) I see they are queuing - and drinking - hopefully not too much :sneaky2::naughty:

:biggrin2:I love this place, it's mad!!! And it just gets madder...

I'm a bit late on this thread though!! I'd forgotten tonight is Torino (busy day, too much Real Life :thumbdown: ) I see they are queuing - and drinking - hopefully not too much :sneaky2::naughty:

How true :insane:

Where else would you get people of all ages, a lot of whom have never met,

who are watching computer screens all over the world, while others are

sending messages via mobile phone - all about a sexy guy, with a

voice to die for!!! :roftl: :roftl:

How true :insane:

Where else would you get people of all ages, a lot of whom have never met,

who are watching computer screens all over the world, while others are

sending messages via mobile phone - all about a sexy guy, with a

voice to die for!!! :roftl: :roftl:

This is so true, I have never met a soul from mfc (yet) but I feel as if I have family out in Italy tonight :naughty: . Mad.