Mika in German Bravo

Petra

Mika finally made it into another German teen magazine... however, the news in there weren't so good :shocked:

The article says that he is broke because the money he has already earned with his records had not yet reached his bank account. It seems that he wanted to buy a new mobile phone in London last week (London? Last week? Another cell phone?? :blink: ) but hadn't been able to pay.

I've attached the article but if this doesn't work you can also download it here:

http://www.kram-hochladen.de/download.php?id=ODQ3MTY=

I remember hearing something about him not paying his gas bill (due to being abroad for such a long time... he just didn't get the letter from the gas works or something like that) but... well, this here seems to be just another example for the creativity of the press. :thumbdown:

post-2132-142983663541_thumb.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mika, you better change your all team cause they are all useless. hire a team from your fans here, and you'll be the richest in the world. i can umagine how mika feel. to have so much money, but yet, not have it. it's so weird. he should take attitude. what the hell? sorry. got carried away a litltle but i'm angry of his banker.

That 'news' about Mika being skint is not so new at all, Daily Mirror wrote about it some weeks ago already. - and you know, it was the Daily Mirror - LOL! Here's the thread. :wink2:

And I think it took quite a long time until he eventually made it to Bravo :wink2:

Thanks for posting :flowers2:

If the news come from the Daily Mirror, sure it's a joke!!! :biggrin2:

Concerning the mobile phone. Perhaps he had a bad "scoring" That's not funny!

Anyhow the news in the magazine are seldom good. The journalist are mostly stupid. They copy only the reports from each other. How sad! :thumbdown:

And I fear the german journalist are the most stupid of all. The wrong thing is I'm from Germany.:boxed: I'm furied about such misinformation!

I think I go to write a song about that (like Mika!) :biggrin2:

Mika finally made it into another German teen magazine... however, the news in there weren't so good :shocked:

The article says that he is broke because the money he has already earned with his records had not yet reached his bank account. It seems that he wanted to buy a new mobile phone in London last week (London? Last week? Another cell phone?? :blink: ) but hadn't been able to pay.

I remember hearing something about him not paying his gas bill (due to being abroad for such a long time... he just didn't get the letter from the gas works or something like that) but... well, this here seems to be just another example for the creativity of the press. :thumbdown: [/color][/color]

Mika was telling a joke against himself in an interview, saying how he failed a credit check for a mobile pohone, and had to pay cash for the phone and 2 years rental before the salesperson owuld let him have it, while the manager of the store and Mika's friend were having fits of laughter off to the side!

The saleperson asked what Mika did for a living - Mika said he was a musician - the saleperson said - Well there's your problem!

The gas bill thing was from the same interview (in Australia I think , but I don't have time to hunt it down right now...Mika had not received his mail for a few months, and so had not been able to pay the bill...

Yep... old news... but true! Plus Mika confirmed the same thing to a fan who met him... forget who.

Well, that's the way it is in the music biz, sadly. Bowie even wrote a song about it, way back when. :thumb_yello:

Fame, what you get is no tomorrow

Fame, what you need you have to borrow...

--Jack

I've attached the article but if this doesn't work you can also download it here:

http://www.kram-hochladen.de/download.php?id=ODQ3MTY=

I remember hearing something about him not paying his gas bill (due to being abroad for such a long time... he just didn't get the letter from the gas works or something like that) but... well, this here seems to be just another example for the creativity of the press. :thumbdown:

there was an interview where we could HEAR him tell this story! but it was very confusing and I didn't completely understand it...

I don't think you really have to buy it.. the article was VERY VERY small.

btw, I think it wasn't mentioned that there was another very small article in another German teen magazine :bleh: (please believe me: i don't read that stuff! let's just say i have the chance to have a very good look at magazines at least once a week at work :thumb_yello: )

however, the "Yam" is the looking for the next hit-song of this summer and they declared "Relax" to be good but too demanding and ambitious. (so no chance for ambitious songs in Germany.. that says a lot. very sad.)

there was an interview where we could HEAR him tell this story! but it was very confusing and I didn't completely understand it...

yeah, I'm trying to think of the interview but I don't remeber which one it was in...:boxed:

yeah, I'm trying to think of the interview but I don't remeber which one it was in...:boxed:

it was on the Merrick&Rosso one! I just found it back among my downloaded videos! he says sth about "credit rating"... as I said I didn't completely understand that