What the hell is this guy thinking?

IngievV

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually if he got some curling tongs on it I think I might be in love..........

perhaps if he curled it though it would just look like that guy from the darkness? :roftl: :roftl:

yeah i think he should sign up aswell he is actually pretty nice im sure the first video was an honest mistake he just took too far in the heat of the moment :thumb_yello:

someone tell him he is welcome here anytime but only if we can play with his hair and curl it for him :naughty::thumb_yello:

Aww that apology was sweet.. i think he's learned ot to mess with the MFCers though! I wonder if Mika witnessed our defending him?? :roftl:

We did a good deed girls lol who persuaded him to apologise???

I was browsing for Mika videos when I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYrrt1qBwUI

He warns us to not take it too seriously, 'cause then we are a sad person and it's not a treat towards Mika, it's just a joke.

That's what he writes. Well I don't see the humor honestly...don't mess with Mika or you mess with me:mf_rosetinted:

:blink: foolish! :blink:

I just think it's very silly to respond to things like this. I mean, this is just part and parcel of fame--there will always be people saying stuff like this. (Marmite, remember?) The best thing to do is just laugh and ignore it. When everybody allows themselves to get all upset and rushes to respond, it gives it way more attention that it deserves! What does it matter that some guy somewhere doesn't like Mika? Plus this guy seemed like he just wanted to blow off some steam, but other people will try to make you mad on purpose and enjoy it...

I just had the same discussion at another messageboard over another singer I like... who's been dead 30 years. Imagine getting all riled up like this and running out to bombard people with messages for 30 years whenever any random person online says anything negative. You'd have no life left! It's really quite silly, isn't it?

Now if people were actually making some sort of defamatory claims about Mika, that would be another thing...

--Jack

I completely agree with you, very well said.

Edit: I just want to add that I found the initial video amusing. He was clearly just taking the piss.

He is really mean and has no talent at all. :thumbdown: I do not see this as "comedy". Matrix ping pong is funny but not him.

Anyway he should consider himself lucky to hear Mika on the radio! I'd love that but it never has happened.) : There are better ways to get attention! And wishing someone to die is pure evil. :throw:

He did apologize though and it is kind of funny. (And very long.)

Dang, you guys are fast, and effective! I haven't even heard the song yet, (because I'm at work) and you've already squeezed an apology out of this guy? :roftl: If I'm ever in any legal trouble, I know who to turn to!

Dang, you guys are fast, and effective! I haven't even heard the song yet, (because I'm at work) and you've already squeezed an apology out of this guy? :roftl: If I'm ever in any legal trouble, I know who to turn to!

LOL I KNOW! im just watching the video now and reading the comments and theres an apology video already. but good thing he apologized.. what he said wasnt very nice at all!