The official quilt for Mika thread

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just finished mine! :biggrin2: But I need to know where to send it. If anyone knows please email at RanaeTh@oh.rr.com. I tried PMing you again, ThatRadFreak, but it said that your inbox was full. So if you see this post please email me back at RanaeTh@oh.rr.com. & if you read this, I just wanted to let you know to forget what I said about it being the wrong size, I'm gonna fix it! :thumb_yello:

Thanks! Here's a picture of it:

mikaquiltsquarehere.jpg

Sorry about the wait

it would have been cleaned out before but i couldnt get onto the MFC till today!

i've PM'ed you back =]

You're starting to scare me.

xD

Did you receive it?

Ranae, I love yours!

I wanted to do something like that but I have poor drawing abilities.

Yep, yours was all the different coloured words and the purple words to show MIKA right? ^^

I can't believe I just made a stupendous Christmas patch, and then it dawned on me that this isn't a Christmas theme. :blink:

You can still do a christmas one :wink2:

i sent off my patches in the post to you TRF yesterday hopefully they will arrive to you before the end of the week.....can you let me know once you get them pretty please

I got them today!

i nearly stood on the envelopes when i came back from school but the patches are great ^^

hey TRF, my patch might be a little late getting to you...

you'll get it next week, but prolly not till the 13th or 14. :blink:

and empty your inbox!

Thats ok, as long as i know they are sent, then if they are late it doesnt matter too much :thumb_yello:

did ya get mine by email??

rainbowcolouredstars?

Yep ^^

My inbox has been cleared

hey TRF, my patch might be a little late getting to you...

you'll get it next week, but prolly not till the 13th or 14. :blink:

and empty your inbox!

Thats ok, as long as i know they are sent, then if they are late it doesnt matter too much :thumb_yello:

alright!

i'm sending it tomorrow, so it will get to you next week :D

it should get there fairly quickly :P

oh, and i emptied my inbox :thumb_yello:

i sent it, carmel!!

it should reach you sometime this week, hopefully.:thumb_yello:

brill!

thank you =]

I sent my patch a couple days before the dead line...but I got a message that it was late and that i hadn't sent it. I resent it again today...someone let meknow if they got it??

i cant find it in my emails.

i dont even now how i cant of got it, so yeah xD

[quote name=Droopsy

]hmm I lost track of this thread, but I sent the patch a while ago... but i got the reminder pm as well...

Didn't you get it??

:tears:

i dont think so =/

what was on your patch?

Almost done. Am I supposed to put my screenname/real name on it, or shouldn't I?

you can if you want, but all screennames will be on a bit patch in the middle =]

Mine are done and sent today, so you should get them in a few days. I had such fun making them!

Happikali just sent me her design today, so I need to make that and send it as well, hopefully this week.

ok brilliant :thumb_yello:

fun- tis the whole point xD lol

Hiya Mouselle .... & THANK YOU !!! :wub2:

I'm glad to hear that you got it & are still willing to help me with it !:blush-anim-cl:

That Rad Freak ... as I PM'd you .... I soo hope I have made this in time ..... ??!

:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

yeah, as long as i know people have sent there patch, then its fine, but its the not knowing bit xD

i checked my pm's, and i got your adress at 14/08

I'm sure I sent it within that week! I think it was on a thursday so that would mean the 16th...

It was just in a bigger than normal brown enveloppe

oh god, that is a long time,

my mum said did you send it normally or with like proof of post thingy?

I guess unless i get it before december, i cant use it :tears:

sorry

Oh Droopsy ... that's terrible .... has it got lost in the mail ???!!!:shocked:

I'm afraid so :tears::crybaby:

this sucks!! normally i was gonna make two, but then i was stressed for time so i decided to keep it with the one that was prettier :(

I still have that other one though, it was just his name with some deco, i think if i work on it very hard tonight and tomorrow, I can finish it tomorrow and mail this one at wednesday as well, and this time i'll choose prior post, would that be still enough time then???

edit: and no, i choose normal post :( for the first one

I'm afraid so :tears::crybaby:

this sucks!! normally i was gonna make two, but then i was stressed for time so i decided to keep it with the one that was prettier :(

I still have that other one though, it was just his name with some deco, i think if i work on it very hard tonight and tomorrow, I can finish it tomorrow and mail this one at wednesday as well, and this time i'll choose prior post, would that be still enough time then???

edit: and no, i choose normal post :( for the first one

im soooooo sorry :tears:

i think it is lost =[

but if you still want to send the 2nd one, then you totally can =]

Carmel,

My quilt squares are in the mail. You should receive them fairly soon. :thumb_yello:

Again, sorry they're late!

Are you giving this quilt to MIKA personally? Just wondering. :)

brill!

thankyou =]

Hopefully ^^