The official quilt for Mika thread

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow!!! I'm gonna have to put some serious work into mine if it's going to be up to scratch!

Mmmm...I'm sure I can fit my email on there...and my mobile number...and my address...:roftl:

Doesn't look like I'm going to Make it to Brixton...never say never tho...I'm already going to 3 gigs in November and London is a little too far for me to travel alone! :thumbdown:

Square =]

All 3 london ones =D

december 2nd, 3rd and 4th =]

Wow, that's cool :biggrin2: I'm attending the one in the 2nd.

Now I'm practicing my embroidery skills for the first time in my life and it looks strange:blink: But I haven't started the real patch, I have to choose materials, technique that I'm able to cope with etc., because I don't want to send a crap to Mika.:P

my horses head turned out a little demented, but my patch reflects my fantasy and in mine the pony wasnt perfect. i put bell on mine, but they dont have any things in them to make them jingle. i guess that's better though, not so annoying!lol! mika's gonna like mine best!:bleh: lol! just kidding! i also sewed pearls onto it. next i might put some rhinestones. god! mika's gonna be confused!

my horses head turned out a little demented, but my patch reflects my fantasy and in mine the pony wasnt perfect. i put bell on mine, but they dont have any things in them to make them jingle. i guess that's better though, not so annoying!lol! mika's gonna like mine best!:bleh: lol! just kidding! i also sewed pearls onto it. next i might put some rhinestones. god! mika's gonna be confused!

lol

but as long as it looks a bit like a horse

tis fine =]

if i tried to do a horse, it would just look like

a blob xD

that sounds really pretty!

i must put every sparkly thing in the world on mine :cool:

:roftl:

I have had the most amazing idea for my second patch...it involves cutting up a pair of my jeans and finding a pair of braces I don't mind sacrificing...but if it works I will be soooo happy!

Oooh

sounds good!

im so pleased i get to see all these patches!

your idea sounds really good :punk:

TRF, I might be able to do a third patch if you need to make up numbers, I'll let you know asap I'll have to measure my background material and check.

Okies, let me know

unless you have already and i've forgotton

in which case, could you remind me again? xD

TRF, i can do a third patch if you need it...and even a fourth! :P

My younger sister (who is a design freak!) has loads of ideas so We can throw some more together!

I have almost finished my first one and I'm really quite pleased!

Oh and I did something crazy...I now have tickets for December 4th!!!! :biggrin2: