The official quilt for Mika thread

ThatRadFreak

TRF, i can do a third patch if you need it...and even a fourth! :P

My younger sister (who is a design freak!) has loads of ideas so We can throw some more together!

I have almost finished my first one and I'm really quite pleased!

Oh and I did something crazy...I now have tickets for December 4th!!!! :biggrin2:

I'll put you down for 4!

lol

there is a bunch of spare patches and i need them all filled up!

i hope she is also a fan of mika =]

you do?!

wow!

thats amazing!

see you there!

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TRF, Yeah my sister is a Mika fan, infact she is the reason why I am a Mika Fan!

I'd never heard any of his music until she asked me to take her to a concert (dad wouldn't let her go unless she had an adult with her) that was in May and now I embarrass her with my Mika Freakishness! lol!

TRF, Yeah my sister is a Mika fan, infact she is the reason why I am a Mika Fan!

I'd never heard any of his music until she asked me to take her to a concert (dad wouldn't let her go unless she had an adult with her) that was in May and now I embarrass her with my Mika Freakishness! lol!

thats such a cool story!

haha you've out mikafied here =]

It also happens to be my Dad's Birthday! Unfortunate really.

So I'm doing four patches!!! I really need to get moving!

I have fantastic idea for number 3, it involves lollipops and a hammock! :P

omg!im only doing one but it is rlly crazy!(glitter,rhinestones,bells,sequins,beads,pearls) ya.....so.....um....i have to send it out next week cuz it needs to get to england in time and i live in the USA!lol!:biggrin2:

how about good ol' sequins?

post a pic =]

Yeah...I'm not actually stiching something lol...I don't know how to do all that. I'm just drawing a picture. I'm just taking a break from it for a could days and then I'll go back to it with some new inspiration. I'll post it a pic when I'm thoroughly happy with it cause I don't want to embarrass myself.

Lol I sound as though I'm this great artist who can draw very well...That is not the case at all...I don't have any artistic talent...my sister took all those genes

Yeah...I'm not actually stiching something lol...I don't know how to do all that. I'm just drawing a picture. I'm just taking a break from it for a could days and then I'll go back to it with some new inspiration. I'll post it a pic when I'm thoroughly happy with it cause I don't want to embarrass myself.

Lol I sound as though I'm this great artist who can draw very well...That is not the case at all...I don't have any artistic talent...my sister took all those genes

that isnt true!everyone is artistic somehow!i can sew/ make thing but i suck at drawing!lol!:biggrin2:

I'm going to start on my patches tomorrow. Just checking, it's 8.5x8.5 inch + 3cm border(not so good at english sewing words :P)?

i wish i was swedish! i live in the usa...but im italian....i wish i lived in london,had a british accent but was originally from sweden!:sneaky2::biggrin2: im done w/ my patch...i shoulda done one more but wateva....one is enough i guess!:biggrin2:

i wish i was swedish! i live in the usa...but im italian....i wish i lived in london,had a british accent but was originally from sweden!:sneaky2::biggrin2: im done w/ my patch...i shoulda done one more but wateva....one is enough i guess!:biggrin2:

Lol, that's an interesting wish :biggrin2: I understand that you want a british accent(it's damn sexy) because swedish accent in english is really ugly :roftl:

I have a pretty good idea for one of my patches, but I have to come up with something as good for the other one ^^ I had so many ideas when I first heard about this, but now I don't like them as much :bleh:

Why does everyone love the British accent?

I have quite a strong "Queen's English" accent and all I get over her is people taking the ****!

well i only love the ... euhmm... that fancy type of english accent, you know, like the way colin firth talks, or hugh grant or something. Not like the other kind. With a lot of nasal sounds... like how the spice girls talked:blink:

well i only love the ... euhmm... that fancy type of english accent, you know, like the way colin firth talks, or hugh grant or something. Not like the other kind. With a lot of nasal sounds... like how the spice girls talked:blink:

that is the one i want.that one pleez!:biggrin2:

You see that's the problem! I have the "fancy" accent, heaven knows where I got it from! But Where I live people just think I'm a toff!!!

Classic moment in my last job and I lived in Lancashire (as far from the fancy accent as possible) when I was talking someone turned round and said (in a nasty way) "Vicky, why do you talk all posh?"

A very cute guy (who I ended up dating!) turned round and said "She's not talking posh it's just that you're common!"

Lol.