The official quilt for Mika thread

ThatRadFreak

I like the idea of having all the names together in the centre too. :)

Mmmm...London, Tickets shouldn't be a problem but I think I'll be living in Lancaster at that point....but who cares!!! :P

I DONT CARE :mf_rosetinted:

lol ^_^

so center patch it is =]

i'll try to get it so that the names go in the right order, kind of thing, so the creator of the 'first' patch will have their name first etc =]

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unless we get like 40 people wanting to join in the next 2 days,

those are the patches ^_^

as you can see, there are 70 'normal' sized patches

so it would be very helpful if people could do more then one patch each :biggrin2:

I can do more than one as well. In fact I'd love to, as I have too many ideas to fit into one patch!

I can do more than one as well. In fact I'd love to, as I have too many ideas to fit into one patch!

lol

i feel ashamed

i have hardly any ideas xD

but i do know i want to have some feathers on it.

and sequins.

and other random sparkly things :biggrin2:

i think on the 10th

it will all be arranged.

how many patches everyone does, and how many patches people are doing and stuff ^_^

lol

i feel ashamed

i have hardly any ideas xD

but i do know i want to have some feathers on it.

and sequins.

and other random sparkly things :biggrin2:

i think on the 10th

it will all be arranged.

how many patches everyone does, and how many patches people are doing and stuff ^_^

oh goodie, then i'd better start thinking on how many and what kinds i'm gonna do :naughty:

Well my first sketch is done and I'm really pleased with it!

Now I have to decide on he materials and stuff! Totally having sparkles!! :P

What kinda base/background material are people thinking of using?

Well my first sketch is done and I'm really pleased with it!

Now I have to decide on he materials and stuff! Totally having sparkles!! :P

What kinda base/background material are people thinking of using?

oh wow!

you totally have to show me =]

um i dont know what im going to use yet, i'll be hunting round for stuff in the summer holidays though ^_^

I also can't decide what material to use. First I thought I could knit, but then it is hard to get some design on it, because it will be very rough. Then I decided it could be embroidered in flax, but then I should have enough skills to make it beautiful. Still a bit confused.:blink:

im really excited about this aswell i cant wait to see the final product even though its sooo far away right now :blink:

i feel so nervous about making it xD

but i so can not wait until its done!

I also can't decide what material to use. First I thought I could knit, but then it is hard to get some design on it, because it will be very rough. Then I decided it could be embroidered in flax, but then I should have enough skills to make it beautiful. Still a bit confused.:blink:

although knitting can be used

i think it would be best if there was a cotton material background, you know like whats used for clothes and stuff, then that would be easier to wash and to stitch together ^_^

i feel so nervous about making it xD

but i so can not wait until its done!

although knitting can be used

i think it would be best if there was a cotton material background, you know like whats used for clothes and stuff, then that would be easier to wash and to stitch together ^_^

Ok then. It could also look nicer:original: But it can be flax i guess?

Yeah =]

im not 100% what it is though, but i looked on google images, and i think it should be fine =]

I looked in internet dictionary to translate it - had not seen that word before either :naughty:

By the way, did it really help? I just tried to look on google images and there were only some flowers and seeds :blink:

I looked in internet dictionary to translate it - had not seen that word before either :naughty:

By the way, did it really help? I just tried to look on google images and there were only some flowers and seeds :blink:

i put in like flax fabric or material or something like that.

cos cotton comes from a flower, so i guessed it was the same with flax ^_^

i put in like flax fabric or material or something like that.

cos cotton comes from a flower, so i guessed it was the same with flax ^_^

Yep, flax is a plant !! TRF , I would like to know measurement of the patch ... any idea yet ? Maybe put on front page when you know ? Thanx x:thumb_yello:

My first sketch is sooo not ready for public viewing! It's gots notes all over it about materials and threads and things...but I promise when it's been tidied up I'll post a pic!

Oh and happikali I could watch your sig all day :drools:

My first sketch is sooo not ready for public viewing! It's gots notes all over it about materials and threads and things...but I promise when it's been tidied up I'll post a pic!

Oh and happikali I could watch your sig all day :drools:

Hehehe mikafish thank you ... I DO !!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

haha! i know what you mean! my sketch isn't even that detailed! my patch is gonna involve mika,Milou(from mikasounds) and me(phunkygal),also the royal family, a pink pony that flies, and some tea!(haha sounds confusing! sorta an inside jokE between Milou and I!

p.s.(thatradfreak)

can we embroider our names in the corner of the patch??, cuz i would like to put

MADE BY:PHUNKYGAL

IDEA BY: MILOU AND PHUNKYGAL

OH GOD! MY PATCH IS GONNA BE SOMETHING OTHER!LOL!

one of my patches is going to be like a tribute to my brigthens up the day blend:roftl:

it's gonna be black... with MIKA on it in big letters, don't know what color yet... and then I'm gonna sew a lot of circles in different sizes on it with secuins/beads

the other patch, well, it includes a heart, a dove, and a lot of flowers:wink2: