The official quilt for Mika thread

ThatRadFreak

hahah its ok when i saw you post up a 3 day deadline i immediately went over to my crafts table and had a mad search of things i have got :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh hh welll

atleast my slight panic has bumped the tthread a bit LOL

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahah its ok when i saw you post up a 3 day deadline i immediately went over to my crafts table and had a mad search of things i have got :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh hh welll

atleast my slight panic has bumped the tthread a bit LOL

you have a crafts table?

wow

cool

i use the kitchen table xD

ill be apart of it! this would be the first thing ive made 4 mika that will actually get to him!

its guaranteed to get to him, as im seeing him 4 times!

24th November

2,3 & 4 of December

lol

So it will get to him =]

only 2 days now

i do hope i know how to work it out properly xD

i've confused myself WAY to many times xD

lol i'm sure it will all work out! :wink2: i have complete trust in you:biggrin2:

Unless we get like 40 people wanting to join in the next 2 days,

those are the patches ^_^

as you can see, there are 70 'normal' sized patches

so it would be very helpful if people could do more then one patch each :biggrin2:

I am definately willing and able to do more than one patch just say the word :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

any idea of the size of each square yet it would be handy to know so i can make full size designs:wink2:

I am definately willing and able to do more than one patch just say the word :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

any idea of the size of each square yet it would be handy to know so i can make full size designs:wink2:

i think, it will probably 8 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches

unless of course, 40 people want to join in the next 2 days xD

then i will have to re think :bleh:

Also, is there going to be a 'center' patch, saying the MFC and all members who were part of it?

Cos that would take up 9 patches i think xD

so that leaves us with only 61 patches left,

and there are 51 members at the moment xD

I am definately willing and able to do more than one patch just say the word :thumb_yello:

yes I'm sure i can do more than one as well:thumb_yello:

is there already decided about colors we can use or something? Or do the grey/dark edges don't really mean anything on the "prototype"?

Also, is there going to be a 'center' patch, saying the MFC and all members who were part of it?

Cos that would take up 9 patches i think xD

so that leaves us with only 61 patches left,

and there are 51 members at the moment xD

yes yes that's a good idea:wink2:

that brings me to the following: should we like sew our name on our patch? Or is the one in the middle with the names on it good enough?

*dances around*

This is such an awesome idea!!!

I'm sorry I haven't read thro all the previous posts but did you decide when we would give it to him?

I have tickets for Manchester but I need enough time to order my tickets for the quilt presentation! Need to be there! :P

yes I'm sure i can do more than one as well:thumb_yello:

is there already decided about colors we can use or something? Or do the grey/dark edges don't really mean anything on the "prototype"?

oh no they dont mean a thing.

just for myself so it wouldnt confuse me xD

but there would need to be a plain border, it wont be seen, its just so i can sew the patches together.

Ah that's awesome with the logo and names! So you don't have to put your name on your own patch?

*dances around*

This is such an awesome idea!!!

I'm sorry I haven't read thro all the previous posts but did you decide when we would give it to him?

I have tickets for Manchester but I need enough time to order my tickets for the quilt presentation! Need to be there! :P

i think i will give it to him the last day of the UK tour, which is 4th December in Brixton =]

but i will make someone record it if you cant get tickets =]

Ah that's awesome with the logo and names! So you don't have to put your name on your own patch?

i think it would be easier to have one patch in the middle, however if you want to put your name on your patch, you can =]

oh no they dont mean a thing.

just for myself so it wouldnt confuse me xD

but there would need to be a plain border, it wont be seen, its just so i can sew the patches together.

oh yes that's another thing i forgot to ask:blush-anim-cl:

is the 8.5 inches like with the border included or not? and how big must the border be?

oh yes that's another thing i forgot to ask:blush-anim-cl:

is the 8.5 inches like with the border included or not? and how big must the border be?

no, 8.5 inches will be the size of the patch that's shown.

the border will probably be about a minimum of 3cm's, however some patches may need more, and some might need less. lol

not that helpful, but dont make it any less then a 3cm plain border =]

no, 8.5 inches will be the size of the patch that's shown.

the border will probably be about a minimum of 3cm's, however some patches may need more, and some might need less. lol

not that helpful, but dont make it any less then a 3cm plain border =]

ok duly noted:blush-anim-cl:

i think it would be easier to have one patch in the middle, however if you want to put your name on your patch, you can =]

Nah I think it's better to have one patch with all the names aswell!