ThatRadFreak

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

p.s.(thatradfreak)

can we embroider our names in the corner of the patch??, cuz i would like to put

MADE BY:PHUNKYGAL

IDEA BY: MILOU AND PHUNKYGAL

OH GOD! MY PATCH IS GONNA BE SOMETHING OTHER!LOL!

Feel free!

but there is also going to be a center patch with everyones names too ^_^

I would like to be a part of this too!

If there is still room :)

Yeah!

I'll add you now =]

And remember people, this quilt is to get him to sleep, we cant have him distracted and STARE at the quilt instead of sleep under it xDD :bleh:

Feel free!

but there is also going to be a center patch with everyones names too ^_^

Yeah!

I'll add you now =]

And remember people, this quilt is to get him to sleep, we cant have him distracted and STARE at the quilt instead of sleep under it xDD :bleh:

euh, i don't care:mf_rosetinted: if mika wants to look at our gorgeous quilt, des te beter !:naughty: (an expression in dutch.... can't translate it lol)

euh, i don't care:mf_rosetinted: if mika wants to look at our gorgeous quilt, des te beter !:naughty: (an expression in dutch.... can't translate it lol)

I DONT CARE :mf_rosetinted:

you have to love that expression xD

Right, well tis the 10th today, i'll work out all my special calculations and post the sizes, and how many patches are to spare

There are 8 PATCHES TO SPARE

First come first serve, and at the moment its only going to be an extra ONE each, obviously not to every one, but to those who want to do extra patches xD

I'm happy with just one thanks TRF :thumb_yello: Just need to know the size now !:biggrin2:

GOODY ... THANKS :thumb_yello: maybe put on front page of this thread so you won't have to keep repeating ?!:biggrin2::wink2:

yeah =]

i put up before lol

TRF, I'd be up for another patch. :)

Too many ideas not enough patches! :P

sweet =]

ive added a x 2 to your name =]

There are still 5 patches left people =]

I know you said a max of 2 each, but just to let you know I have enough ideas that I'll take any spares you can give me!

No need to panic about empty spaces! (LOL!)

I know you said a max of 2 each, but just to let you know I have enough ideas that I'll take any spares you can give me!

No need to panic about empty spaces! (LOL!)

haha

thats good to know, but if no one else wants one, i'll take one too :roftl:

I'm happy with just one thanks TRF :thumb_yello: Just need to know the size now !:biggrin2:

Hey,

ThatRadFreak, can you please change the front page, as it says x2 squares for Happikali, when she said only one, (unless she PM'd you otherwise), and I asked for two, and that is not shown...

thanks

ThatRadFreak, so it's about 21,7 square centimeters, but we have to leave 2 cm plain border, so the whole picture thing is about 19,7 square cm large?

let me get my tape measure xD

yeah the patch part that will be shown is 20.7 centimetres.

but the border only has to be rough, and a minimum of 3 centimeters.

the border will not be shown =]

let me get my tape measure xD

yeah the patch part that will be shown is 20.7 centimetres.

but the border only has to be rough, and a minimum of 3 centimeters.

the border will not be shown =]

Krk, got a bit confused. Sooo 20,7 cm(visible part) +3*2 cm (border on both sides) =26,7 square cm (the area of the patch that we send)

Sorry for nit-picking and asking all the time, I just want to make sure it's correct :wink2:

I know your deadline for signing up technically passed a couple of days ago, but is there any chance I could make one? I'm very crafty and would love to know there is a little bit of me in the Mika quilt! I can understand if you don't want me to, because I am a new member. :)

I know your deadline for signing up technically passed a couple of days ago, but is there any chance I could make one? I'm very crafty and would love to know there is a little bit of me in the Mika quilt! I can understand if you don't want me to, because I am a new member. :)

ok

you can join

your lucky there are still spare patches though =]

do you need any info?

Krk, got a bit confused. Sooo 20,7 cm(visible part) +3*2 cm (border on both sides) =26,7 square cm (the area of the patch that we send)

Sorry for nit-picking and asking all the time, I just want to make sure it's correct :wink2:

21.7 x 21.7 for the visible part

which is an area of 470.89 cm squared.

and a minimum or 3cm as a border, which gets it to a minimum area of 610.09 centimeters squared overall =]

dont worry, its fine that your asking questions =]

Thank you so much for letting me join, I really appreciate it :) ... I think I have all the information I need - patch is 8.5"x8.5" (with 3cm min border), deadline is September.

Actually, I have two questions. Do we have to PM you for the address to send it to, or will you send out a PM en masse in September when we are ready to send them? And I know the theme is rainbow colours, but are you assigning specific colours (because otherwise we could end up with too many of one colour, or no greens for example).

21.7 x 21.7 for the visible part

which is an area of 470.89 cm squared.

and a minimum or 3cm as a border, which gets it to a minimum area of 610.09 centimeters squared overall =]

dont worry, its fine that your asking questions =]

Aaahh, I forgot to square the numbers, doh :doh: Thanks, it's clear now :wink2: