No Brains or Beauty here, but ARTISTIC!

Suzy

Jackviolet & Christine...thanks for stroking my ego :blush-anim-cl:

Jackviolet, you've proven your artistry with your 'ambiguous performance' that fooled us all at the beginning!

Christine..what artistic talent are you hiding from us? You live and work in the artsy, fartsy metropolis of Toronto. You must have a vivid imagination or perhaps you colour co-ordinate your closet or something?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackviolet & Christine...thanks for stroking my ego :blush-anim-cl:

Jackviolet, you've proven your artistry with your 'ambiguous performance' that fooled us all at the beginning!

Christine..what artistic talent are you hiding from us? You live and work in the artsy, fartsy metropolis of Toronto. You must have a vivid imagination or perhaps you colour co-ordinate your closet or something?

Jack, you had ME fooled BIG TIME !!!!! :shocked::shocked:

ah i've gotta be a part of this!

music... is my passion i can't live without it. i'd rather sit alone in a room with a bunch of instruments than do pretty much anything else.

YAAYY! My fellow Chicago concert fanatic is joining! The last time you spoke with me you were nearly crying TEARS of JOY after MEETING MIKA!!! You're ARTIST #10!

I am totally artistic!!!Can I please join?

My sort of, way of doing things is usually the abnormal/creative way, like a common task or thought that people interpret, I interpret completely on my own.

But I am a graphic artist, drawing, painting, etc. and I'm a dancer. I also play piano and sing and I'm a writer. I'm looking to double major (maybe, depending where I go) in graphic design and Journalism, and minor in dance in college.

I recently led and completed my Girl Scout Gold Award which was all about art! Something I'm really passionate about (as people always tell me is clearly visible when I talk about it :-P ). It was basically based on the fact that art and creativity needs to be more recognized as an important life skill and necessity: to create! Before I go on forever anout what exactly I did, I'll stop myself. maybe I'll post my report if you want, it's a thick project but alllll of my life in artistic motion! :-P

Goodness Gracious - are you trying to make us all look bad :bleh: - is there anything you can't do?!! Welcome multi-talented - You're ARTIST #11

DaMango, thank you...

LADIES...its been a blast tonight - thanks for being part of the ARTIST Group.

I must get my rest to start my very boring, non-artistic day job tomorrow.

Christine - I'll let you sleep on it....

G'NIGHT! :sleep_1:

awesome thread...haha...I'm a musical theater major, and my goal is to be on Broadway...i don't want fame, and I don't always have to be the lead, i just want to be able to live doing theater cause its what i love! :wub2:

awesome thread...haha...I'm a musical theater major, and my goal is to be on Broadway...i don't want fame, and I don't always have to be the lead, i just want to be able to live doing theater cause its what i love! :wub2:

Follow your heart... :wink2:

YAY! You will compliment are group so very well! You're ARTIST #12!

Well, I'm not quite sure... I have a degree in business, so maybe there are some brains left (although I'm pretty convinced that the greatest deal of them was forfeited on the way there...) :blink:

And for the artistic part - um... does it count to re-cut interviews in a way they are not meant to be? :blink: If the answer is yes, then count me in :biggrin2:

(special episode #3 will be available later today...)

angelvioletsigzc3.jpg

I don't think I'm an artist on this moment, but I want to become one in the future.

My passion is acting, because you can be a whole different person. It's almost magical to react like another person, to think as another person, to be another person.

Near that I'm totally in love with the environment (?) behind the screens in a theatre. It's amazing to feel all the adrenaline and to get an applause. Wonderfull.

I hope that I at one day become good enough to earn my money with acting, untill then it's my favourite hobby. <3

Join you with all my heart!:wub2: I'm really fond of drawing, painting, actually all kinds of visual art. I've liked that since I was a small child. I also don't think that I've big brains or I'm very beautiful, but art is definetley my thing. :wub2:

Well, I drew my avatar *points at it* XD

I've actually been drawing since a very young age... I started out with just scribbles, so my mum thought I wasn't very artistic, but then all of a sudden, I started drawing people and dinosaurs and stuff! (I had a major obsession with dinosaurs when I was little. Come to think of it, one of my earliest pictures was a slightly disturbing one of my mum and I stabbing a t-rex, with blood coming out of the wound and all. I must have been what, 3? XD; )

After I discovered anime, when I was about 8, I adopted the anime style of drawing, and would mostly draw people in that way, though in recent years, I've started to redevelop my realistic style, and only occasionally draw in an anime style.

I've also been very, very into music since I was little, and I remember being about 4 or 5 and telling my mum about how I'd be on Top of the Pops every week when I was older! *LOL* I write songs and stuff, and I like to sing, though my all-year-round permanent cold hinders my ability to do so =( wah!

I like making my own characters too, and though I've become rubbish at writing stories, I have all these 'daydream sagas', as I call them, in my head, detailing my characters' lives and all the horrible things I make happen to them :naughty: hurhur. I've made loooaaaads of characters over the years, and keep making more all the time (though sometimes, I'll kill off characters before they even have a name, hahahaha). I make my own languages up for them too, because I am teh geekz0rz XD

Yar. It seems that most of the things I'm good at are on the arty side... I never was one for maths or history or geography or anything like that (though I somehow managed to do rather well in science, WTF :boxed: gave it up as soon as I could, though!)

hi, i wouldn't describe myself as an 'artist' but i love to draw, design my own jewellery and playing piano... i just love everything that has something to do with art, music and fashion!! :biggrin2:

Then you belong here! You're ARTIST# 13!

oh yes this is definately for me

but i describe my self as an artIST emphasis on the IST :naughty: :naughty:

i just like to be creative :naughty::thumb_yello:

Hmmm...hope you can one day express this side of yourself to MIKA (if you haven't already). You're ARTIST # 14

Well, I'm not quite sure... I have a degree in business, so maybe there are some brains left (although I'm pretty convinced that the greatest deal of them was forfeited on the way there...)

And for the artistic part - um... does it count to re-cut interviews in a way they are not meant to be? If the answer is yes, then count me in :biggrin2:

(special episode #3 will be available later today...)

angelvioletsigzc3.jpg

WOW....Is that a self-portrait (I dunno 'bout being an angel though, with all the knitty things that go on 'round here...)

IT COUNTS! And thanks for the special episode - looking forward to it! You're ARTIST # 15!

I express myself in a lot of ways.

Artisticly speaking, as I a self-taught for almost everything I can do and play, i love singing, playing instruments, writing (poetry and tales).

But I express myself also with my way of dressing, speaking...and thinking.

And dreaming :)

So, if you please can add me...

I don't think I'm an artist on this moment, but I want to become one in the future.

My passion is acting, because you can be a whole different person. It's almost magical to react like another person, to think as another person, to be another person.

Near that I'm totally in love with the environment (?) behind the screens in a theatre. It's amazing to feel all the adrenaline and to get an applause. Wonderfull.

I hope that I at one day become good enough to earn my money with acting, untill then it's my favourite hobby. <3

I wanted to be an actress before! I was in theatre arts for years! "Theatre ARTS". Yes of course that is a form of artistry! You are ARTIST # 16!

yah im artistic too in a sense that i love to design clothing!!! hopefully someday i will be able to meet mika and give a gift to him that i will start working on.(after i finish my summer reading uggggghhhh!)

Fashion is a passion of mine too! The more unique the better! I'm not into trends to follow the crowd. And even though "The GAP" is one of my favourite clothing stores, its all about putting pieces together in a different way.Your'e ARTIST # 17!

Join you with all my heart!:wub2: I'm really fond of drawing, painting, actually all kinds of visual art. I've liked that since I was a small child. I also don't think that I've big brains or I'm very beautiful, but art is definetley my thing. :wub2:

I hope you show off some of your illustrations to us on this forum one day!

MIKA often lurks here - so you might just impress him! You're ARTIST # 18!

Well, I drew my avatar *points at it* XD

I've actually been drawing since a very young age... I started out with just scribbles, so my mum thought I wasn't very artistic, but then all of a sudden, I started drawing people and dinosaurs and stuff! (I had a major obsession with dinosaurs when I was little. Come to think of it, one of my earliest pictures was a slightly disturbing one of my mum and I stabbing a t-rex, with blood coming out of the wound and all. I must have been what, 3? XD; )

After I discovered anime, when I was about 8, I adopted the anime style of drawing, and would mostly draw people in that way, though in recent years, I've started to redevelop my realistic style, and only occasionally draw in an anime style.

I've also been very, very into music since I was little, and I remember being about 4 or 5 and telling my mum about how I'd be on Top of the Pops every week when I was older! *LOL* I write songs and stuff, and I like to sing, though my all-year-round permanent cold hinders my ability to do so =( wah!

I like making my own characters too, and though I've become rubbish at writing stories, I have all these 'daydream sagas', as I call them, in my head, detailing my characters' lives and all the horrible things I make happen to them :naughty: hurhur. I've made loooaaaads of characters over the years, and keep making more all the time (though sometimes, I'll kill off characters before they even have a name, hahahaha). I make my own languages up for them too, because I am teh geekz0rz XD

Yar. It seems that most of the things I'm good at are on the arty side... I never was one for maths or history or geography or anything like that (though I somehow managed to do rather well in science, WTF :boxed: gave it up as soon as I could, though!)

Sounds like you've got quite a vivid imagination - your mom stabbing a t-rex! :roftl:

Ssshh...I have a geeky side too... You're ARTIST #19! :wink2:

hm..I dunno,I actually draw a lot...wanted to become a designer to tell the truth,ended up on an advertising path though.

I`m also quite an obsessive singer...:bleh:

You definitely qualify! You're ARTIST #20!

I'm artistic

Can i join :) xxx

Absolutely! We're gonna PAINT the town! er, umm..MFC FORUM!

You're ARTIST # 21 (it's 12 backwards!)

:woot_jump: