Message Board (for members)

Eir

Ahah....I'm a compulsory thread-maker, forgive me....:blush-anim-cl:

However....As you have already noticed this forum is not only a place destined to Mika-discussions...some good friendship are born and I'm sure many others will come...

I think that we can create some threads just for members...not only Mika-connected. So.....why not a MESSAGE BOARD where you can leave a line to whoever you like?

Of course we should check it :biggrin2:

I hope you'll like it and that many will partecipate, otherwise it will be unuseful...

I've thought to this because of my always full inbox and because of my rare spare time :bleh:

*hugs*

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea Eir! :thumb_yello:

Has anyone else had problems with the MFC site over the last few days?

Its either been really slow or not working.

Me :thumbdown:

I think it's dued to the server :boxed:

Oh yeah..something else - what happens when we use up all of our 100 PMs?

Is that it? Forever and ever?

Do we bribe Freddie? Or threaten him with really knitty posts? (just kidding...hee hee). I'm equally talented with doing either, so ... :naughty:

Oh yeah..something else - what happens when we use up all of our 100 PMs?

Is that it? Forever and ever?

Do we bribe Freddie? Or threaten him with really knitty posts? (just kidding...hee hee). I'm equally talented with doing either, so ... :naughty:

you have to delete them...

Hunnyangel stop messing with my computer:blink: :roftl:

you have to delete them...

Hunnyangel stop messing with my computer:blink: :roftl:

Oh thank you! That's simple enough...GREAT! I thought I had to ration them..

Hey Eir!!....you've got a great idea!!.....sorry for my PMs I know they contribute to full your box:blush-anim-cl:......in this way there won't be any prob no?:naughty:

Don't worry, take your time!! And breathe sometimes, girl!!!!!

And Suzy, I admire you a lot to had drunk the "stolen juice"!:roftl::thumb_yello:

Hey Eir!!....you've got a great idea!!.....sorry for my PMs I know they contribute to full your box:blush-anim-cl:......in this way there won't be any prob no?:naughty:

Don't worry, take your time!! And breathe sometimes, girl!!!!!

And Suzy, I admire you a lot to had drunk the "stolen juice"!:roftl::thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

I was worried you could think I don't want to! :(

Great idea!:thumb_yello: You're really amazing Eir. Always so creative and inventive.:biggrin2:

My message to all of you: my eyes really hurt from staring at computer (MFC to be more specific) for whole day. But it's worth it. I love this forum. And I love you, guys!:flowers2:

Oh and this is the righ place w to ask you something of what I've been thinking for quite some time...Do you think it'd be ok if I opened some sort of slovenian unofficial myspace Mika fan club? What do you think?:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you Piperita Patty...that means a lot, because I've told some friends and family and they're so GROSSED OUT by the thought :puking: ...they just don't get it - It's kinda yummy knowing Mika drank from the same bottle (ha ha)! :drink_nl:

I like your name and your Snoopy Avatar! :thumb_yello: