Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK update :

I got a good few emails off Mikas manager , the time I was supposed to speak to him I was in a meeting , today we have been like passing ships.

I spoke to his secretary a good few times , the first time she said "oh david weve been looking forward to your call"

A few other bits and bobs too , but I need to speak to him and sunny / deano before saying too much

Its moving , not definate at all and sunny has been here with them before

We are in the great position with such a top MFC:thumb_yello:

Updates as I get them

Wow.. I didn't realise the progress was this extensive!!! Fred I am over the moon.. even at this stage. To think that i'm part of it.. is soooo wonderful... Jerry is such a nice guy... I think i should bump his thread again. :biggrin2: Way to go Fred and fingers cross for MFC.. let me know if you need anything else from me.. i'd love to help more :biggrin2:

Wow.. I didn't realise the progress was this extensive!!! Fred I am over the moon.. even at this stage. To think that i'm part of it.. is soooo wonderful... Jerry is such a nice guy... I think i should bump his thread again. :biggrin2: Way to go Fred and fingers cross for MFC.. let me know if you need anything else from me.. i'd love to help more :biggrin2:

Yeh its moved forward soo fast :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Hes a great guy , so friendly and responsive , im phoning this afternoon :biggrin2:

Thanks for all the good luck messages

If there is anything I will ask dont worry .....:biggrin2:

Thanks again

Sign me up =D...still possible? =P

Oh...just read some pages...don't think it's still possible..

Of course you can still sign up... isn't that right Fred?? We need more and more supporters!!:biggrin2:

Suddenly, this thread is slightly more popular...:blink: not a bad thing really..