Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

Thanks for all the support , I did speak to Jerry yesterday and had emails , I promise to update when we have something concrete :thumb_yello:

All hugs accepted as I went to bed with a blazing headache!

you are truly an insperation to every mfcer!!! well done and keep up the GREAT work!!:thumb_yello: it's amazing what some of you guys do :biggrin2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you are truly an insperation to every mfcer!!! well done and keep up the GREAT work!!:thumb_yello: it's amazing what some of you guys do :biggrin2:

Yep, I agree. I know that Freddie will be in a difficult postition as he knows that we are all desperate for news...but there is absolutly no point at all in blowing any progress that has been made by circulating it too early.

I think that everyone that does all the hard work on here, The admin and Mods...all for no reward...do an amazing job.....thanks so much.

OK...grovel over...come on Freddie.....spill the beans! LOL!

Yep, I agree. I know that Freddie will be in a difficult postition as he knows that we are all desperate for news...but there is absolutly no point at all in blowing any progress that has been made by circulating it too early.

I think that everyone that does all the hard work on here, The admin and Mods...all for no reward...do an amazing job.....thanks so much.

OK...grovel over...come on Freddie.....spill the beans! LOL!

:blink: what you said is correct and we havent got an answer yet .... I dont honestly know if it will be yes or no , but it wont be for the want of pushing and trying :thumb_yello:

No rewards!! ... didnt you realise I get free alcohol at the gigs??? :wink2:

:blink: what you said is correct and we havent got an answer yet .... I dont honestly know if it will be yes or no , but it wont be for the want of pushing and trying :thumb_yello:

No rewards!! ... didnt you realise I get free alcohol at the gigs??? :wink2:

Ah...so thats what went wrong at leeds! I can see we will have to keep that drinking competition until after the gig in Turin then, not before!

Great! Lets hope so! I hope the MFClubers turn up in NY after all your effort! I am sure they will!

Yes they will Kath , we have all 50 names , all have been accpeted by the people we are speaking too :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: , we have even more tickets , it will be huge support for the MFC

<bring on italy and Glasgow>:biggrin2:

Yes they will Kath , we have all 50 names , all have been accpeted by the people we are speaking too :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: , we have even more tickets , it will be huge support for the MFC

<bring on italy and Glasgow>:biggrin2:

Brilliant! It really is a huge step forward...I am over the moon about it.

I forgot to say...I brought Wendi up to date with it this morning.

Yes I fully support and agree , Mika has 5000 + (already) fans sitting here , the "official" forum is dead in comparison.

I will speak to admin (deano and Mikablog) , and see what we can do , also to see if Sunny is still invloved here for some extra power to the arm

Todays example of the Manchester gig was just not right , our Mika fans are doing everything to get to the gig and then an email appears saying people can just turn up , sadly thats not good enough.

Its still beyond me why this forum is not officially recognised.

may i what you have to have /do to get into a secret gig ???:biggrin2:

and sign me up im in !!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

HAHA ..... I LOVE that Kumbaya statement in your sig. Photojenic !!!!! :thumb_yello:

Hahaha thanks! I was so tired when I said that on gabbly that it ended up in my sig, but I mean it! :naughty::biggrin2: Sometimes when I read it I tend to think that it doesn't even make sense, or it just sounds weird.

But I like it.