does mika really smell?

cheeseygoodness

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he claims to in interviews? any of you lucky girls that have met him know??

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SMELLS LIKE .............. Freshly bathed , showered !

He smells like freshly washed & sun dried linen . He smells like a soft, fragrant breeze. He smells like ..... a forest after rain !!

Well, that's what I noticed when we we're in a hug for a photo ! TRULY !!:wub2: :wub2: :huglove:

Doesn't everyone?

Except Grenouille, of course.

--Jack

Hahahaha! That was good.

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SMELLS LIKE .............. Freshly bathed , showered !

He smells like freshly washed & sun dried linen . He smells like a soft, fragrant breeze. He smells like ..... a forest after rain !!

Well, that's what I noticed when we we're in a hug for a photo ! TRULY !!:wub2: :wub2: :huglove:

And that was beautiful!!!! Aaaawww!

I'm curious to know what he smells like (I have a thing for scents). I didn't get close enough to smell him when I saw him, so next time, I'll at least have to lean in close enough to get a whiff. Oh man, I sound like a weirdo...

Well, that's what I noticed when we we're in a hug for a photo ! TRULY !!

thats great lol. my favorite scent is "fresh linen". if he smells like that. i think it will be on the news that he's the most perfect person in the whole world.

Doesn't everyone?

Except Grenouille, of course.

--Jack

one more proof - u r my "twin"...the first thing that came into my mind when I heard that "why dont u like me"...yeah it was Perfume....

what did the poor lil orphan boy want? why the heck was he committing all those awful things?

Because he wanted to be loved. By EVERYONE.

did he succeed? yes-in the end. What did that LOVE OF THE CROWD made to him - well, we all know the answer...

and this is what bothers me about the current "love love me" state of things with M...the ones that sing osannah today will nail u tmrrw...

RE: Jacks post below-""poor lil boy" has been used in a sarcastic way :) so no tragic heroes here :)

but yes, it had always been a question, whether the circumstances, a certain individual has been growing under, provide enough excuse for that person to grow up into smth "not so positive" (to whatever extent)....generally NO, but if theres no one to teach and if the individual, on his own, is weak and not wise enough to realize certain things...

maybe that was his "way of understanding" how the things shld be ... he didnt realize "the other way of things", the other world of love and affection and Human things, just because he had never actually experienced them...and because he was kinda rejected by that world...

and it is this thought - what perverted and sick form can a person's (quite natural, "inner") craving for love and understanding, and acceptance, can assume - that gave me shivers and that disgusting creepy feeling inside my spine....

and generally, one learns to Give after having been Given (love, material things, whatever...)...only a very few pure souls "give" "unconditionally" (as I call it...)

on the other hand, there are plenty of people, who also didnt have it all, but ....dunno, maybe its some inner grace and dignity one is born with...

...wow, its a smell thread...and I read J's post and spin into smth...dunno what..not for the first time though..not the last one either (hopefully)...

P.S. "mass adoration to be revised in PM :)"

I think you're making Grenuille a wee bit more of a tragic hero than he was really... :wink2: it's true he wanted to be loved, but he was a horrible person as well, unable to love anyone himself. He wanted to suck everything in, without giving anything back. He devoured everything he came across, so it only made sense in the end, that... well.

But it is true that mass adoration usually takes the form of cannibalism. It's all right though, Mika is quite aware of that I think... and he's not quite as needy as all that. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

P.S. Though we are rather like twins really, are we not? Hehe.

I'm curious to know what he smells like (I have a thing for scents). I didn't get close enough to smell him when I saw him, so next time, I'll at least have to lean in close enough to get a whiff. Oh man, I sound like a weirdo...

In that case I see myself obliged to smell him for you

I shall aproach and require a smell sample,because it has been requested by the MFC

There was a point, when he leaned in to me to ask my name and how to spell it... I'm 5'3 lol... so he had to get PRETTY CLOSE! And let me tell you, he smelled like heaven. I can't describe it really... Chicago is a windy city and it was like our scents mixed to form this wonderful composition... I snuggled in close to him to take the picture too... I fit right in his arm pit lol... and I basked in his gorgeous smell! I left still smelling like him *sigh

oh dear god. i would never wash those clothes. i'm barely 5'2'' so i'd be a midget compared to him, so i'd be fitting in his armpit too. i'm getting to happy thinking of meeting him, and smelling him. sighs...

i should have him sign my whole name with my last name. that would require spelling and getting close to him.

edit: there was this boy that was in most of my classes who had a really strong cologne that smelled like fresh laundry. it smelled like heaven. i don't know if anyone has felt this. but you feel like you need to sneeze but it never comes. (i'm weird). so my friend made that boy hug me for about a minute so i could sneeze. it was embarassing, funny, and it worked.

The next chance I have to meet Mika I will be a lot more concerned with what I'm going to smell like after cooking in the 30°C heat, being squashed in a crowd and jumping up and down for 8 hours. I'm sure Mika will be smelling a lot rosier.

exactly! he smells so good!! *yummie*:bleh::wub2: