Mika New Release - Daily Mail Review

Look, i'm just gonna repeat here what I've been mumbling on msn all day - In my opinion we don't owe anyone anything. If the stuff is out there, then who the hell are we protecting by not getting it? If team Mika wants to be "protected", then they could protect themselves by throwing us a bone before we start digging for it ourselves!

Exactly. We are the fan club? So what? They've given us nothing yet no matter how much we have or have not respected them.

They also have the money and the contacts to protect their investment. It's their job, not ours.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If team Mika wants to be "protected", then they could protect themselves by throwing us a bone before we start digging for it ourselves!

he will! one day!

but only if ve are nice enough :kaf:

exactly! 18654878.jpgDr Spencer Reid! :mf_lustslow:

ow people, chat in here instead of msn, don't be so egoist & share the fun :kaf:

yeah exactly let us chat in peace for Mary´sake!!you egoists! god will punish you all for that!

LMAO I LIKE HIM TOO THE DOCTOR SPENCER HE IS SO CLEVER;LOL

they should make a serie with dr house and dr spencer together, what you think?:naughty:

1i0cyb.jpg

he will! one day!

but only if ve are nice enough :kaf:

yeah I know :kaf: hope the first bone he'll throw will come with a list of "topics you may discuss on MFC" attached, God forbid we'd ever insult the master by discussing his music or something of that nature :shocked:

OK, allegra, I totally understand what you're saying and agree that

we need to think about how we're going to handle anything

that is truly illegal. I'm not sure that simply talking about a promo DVD

qualifies as illegal -- but we will certainly bring the existence of this promo

DVD to Mika's management's attention. :thumb_yello:

However, this is not the thread for this discussion -- the original point of

this thread, when it was started many months ago, was talking about Mika's alleged 6-song EP.

I understand that the conversation has metamorphosed into something

else, but suggest that if you all want to keep talking about the new

DVD or the promo, that you do it in a new thread.

dcdeb

Thank you very much.... and sorry... we speak here because here all started.

In general....for people who wants speak with me about:

i just asked opinion of moderators and i will wait a reply because i'm not able to substain so much dialogs about these importants arguments in english.

Anyway... i'm not a policewoman here, speaking about what it is legal or what is illegal (and... no, dear deb, i'm quite sure that it is not illegal symply to speak here about a promo dvd even if it is not legal) but i repeat...

i care RESPECT

respect for people, respect for professions, respect for elementary rules

and... especially respect for the person we are fan of

and usually i respect people even if they dont respect me

Sorry to keep talking about the dvd topic here...

Impossible to not respect you, allegra, that's for sure :huglove:

I just wonder all the time, am I wrong assuming that the dvd situation is different from the leaked demos of which Mika apparently said himself, he'd rather not have them discussed on the forum?

Because to me, there's a huge difference. I'd suppose that those demos were not even meant to be given to anyone who could possibly leak them whereas those promo dvds, as Blue Eyes said, even were given out with the same cover as the version to be released in November. I guess distributing those demo dvds is either calculated risk or just meant to be that - promo. And if it is the latter, it works quite well, doesn't it?

It better be a huge one, considering how nice we are. :sneaky2:

dog_bone.jpg

omg! that bone is huge:shocked:

you really deserve it with keeping the balance between sarcazm and humour, but i don't think i'll get the same size if it's really being nice that matters:naughty:

God forbid we'd ever insult the master by discussing his music or something of that nature :shocked:

discussing his music? how dare you :sneaky2:

it's basically pointlessly delicious:licks_lips:

sowwy mrs Lapalisse :rolleyes:

lol

call me Lord, woman!

you see allegra, the thing is that respect and courtesy are respectable but we dont have to play Christ and giving the other cheek, respect people who respect you, not those who spit on your respect, dont pick up the wrong ennemy

omg! that bone is huge:shocked:

you really deserve it with keeping the balance between sarcazm and humour, but i don't think i'll get the same size if it's really being nice that matters:naughty:

:huglove: Well, thank you very much but as we are talking imaginary bones, I guess size doesn't matter much :naughty:

I don't see the need to throw anyone a bone.

Before the internet, you waited for material to come out officially, no trailers being leaked and whatnot.

Whatever happened to having a little patience? Its only a month away from the release date, and no doubt the teasers will be on MS shortly (maybe!), for anyone really desperate for a look.

And as far as the EP is concerned, I suspect maybe if he's gonna do it, it'll be realeased around Christmas.

I guess distributing those demo dvds is either calculated risk or just meant to be that - promo. And if it is the latter, it works quite well, doesn't it?

yes, risks about dishonest people who sell "not for sale" stuffs, risks about a bad brother of Mo who steals new songs from the recording studio (Mister Mo forgive me please, it is just an example), risks about courious fans who buy promo not realesed (and i understand them, to be a fan is an ilness...)

but i prefer to erase the risk about an almost official fan club who share in a public site stuffs not official.

and i repeat...it is not about the parc des princes dvd....

i was at the gig, i was with my friend Aurelien before and after his interview... the contained of the dvd is not a secret for me...

i especially speak about the future new songs

Before the internet, you waited for material to come out officially, no trailers being leaked and whatnot.

Whatever happened to having a little patience? Its only a month away from the release date, and no doubt the teasers will be on MS shortly (maybe!), for anyone really desperate for a look.

And as far as the EP is concerned, I suspect maybe if he's gonna do it, it'll be realeased around Christmas.

what's this? you're talking about the DVD right?

But Rose, it isn't before the internet, it is the age of the internet and the stuff is out there. That's just how it is.

But Rose, it isn't before the internet, it is the age of the internet and the stuff is out there. That's just how it is.

LOL

Rose come on , dont be retrograde, you speak like very old people "when i was young, before the internet..., in the good old time when i used to write with my blue royal feather...", lol

yes, risks about dishonest people who sell "not for sale" stuffs, risks about a bad brother of Mo who steals new songs from the recording studio (Mister Mo forgive me please, it is just an example), risks about courious fans who buy promo not realesed (and i understand them, to be a fan is an ilness...)

but i prefer to erase the risk about an almost official fan club who share in a public site stuffs not official.

and i repeat...it is not about the parc des princes dvd....

i was at the gig, i was with my friend Aurelien before and after his interview... the contained of the dvd is not a secret for me...

i especially speak about the future new songs

I'm not ill just because I want the material that is evidently available somewhere.

Thank you very much.... and sorry... we speak here because here all started.

In general....for people who wants speak with me about:

i just asked opinion of moderators and i will wait a reply because i'm not able to substain so much dialogs about these importants arguments in english.

Anyway... i'm not a policewoman here, speaking about what it is legal or what is illegal (and... no, dear deb, i'm quite sure that it is not illegal symply to speak here about a promo dvd even if it is not legal) but i repeat...

i care RESPECT

respect for people, respect for professions, respect for elementary rules

and... especially respect for the person we are fan of

Allegra,

I partly do agree with what you said. As a fan, I do think it's a matter of respect we don't buy so-called official copies of this DVD on ebay before it's officially released because we all know this copy wasn't meant to be sold at all.

I doubt mika is aware these copies are to be found on ebay. It'd be very naive to think artists know these kind of things, everything's in the hands of their management, including the choice of the persons who get the dvd as a primeur, and I doubt universal peeps are spending their time on ebay. As Deb said, we will inform Jerry of what's going on. As mods, that's basically all we can do.

Now, I'm not blaming BE for mentionning it all on the forum, although it was bound to provoke angry reactions and - maybe - a bit of jealousy. At least we know, and the management'll know, and even tho it's not our job to protect Mika, it doesnt hurt to keep the boy informed from what's going on I guess.