The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Beatles! one of the greatest and most influential pop/rock acts of all time. I love their music so much, its so diverse, from beautiful ballads to quirky pop. While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Eleanor Rigby, and I Am The Walrus are some of my all time favorite songs. :punk: Could I be added to the list of Blue Meanies, please? And the extra names you have, could I be Mean Mr. Mustard? :biggrin2:

ok since every one else is choosing names for them self may i please be Desmond? im #20. thank you!

edit:

ok after listening to that song for like the millionth time, i just realised that desmond is a dudes name but i dont really care. i guess i could be molly but thats lame. i think ill stick to desmond

sorry, completly pointless post.

ok since every one else is choosing names for them self may i please be Desmond? im #20. thank you!

edit:

ok after listening to that song for like the millionth time, i just realised that desmond is a dudes name but i dont really care. i guess i could be molly but thats lame. i think ill stick to desmond

LOL!!

cross-naming...??

haha well..it's fun!

I'm so sorry I've been away all these days, I find I've so much work to do in the thread!! This grows very fast and I love it. Thank you so much, people, you're lovely.

The Beatles! one of the greatest and most influential pop/rock acts of all time. I love their music so much, its so diverse, from beautiful ballads to quirky pop. While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Eleanor Rigby, and I Am The Walrus are some of my all time favorite songs. :punk: Could I be added to the list of Blue Meanies, please? And the extra names you have, could I be Mean Mr. Mustard? :biggrin2:

Ok, FairyFeller, you're #24, Mean Mr. Mustard!! I completely agree with you: The Beatles are the most influential band ever, and they touched every style.

edit:

Desmond it is then:thumb_yello: I like that character a lot, and the name too.

oh oh oh!!!add me please???!!!???

Added! You're #25:thumb_yello:

Hi! Can you add me too? Thanx! :biggrin2:

You too! #26 is just for you, hon. I love to have you here in this thread, seems we have very similar taste in music.

BTW, Marie, I LOVE your singing, don't be so shy, you're an artist:biggrin2:

You too! #26 is just for you, hon. I love to have you here in this thread, seems we have very similar taste in music.

Thanx a lot mate! It's lovely to be here. :thumb_yello:

Poor you! :tears: Well, now you're not the only lonely one cuz... I'M ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME! :mfr_lol:

:huglove: Thanks a lot, hun, now I don't feel lonely anymore, wiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Please, add me too! I adore them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

She loves me yeah yeah yeah

Done! You're #27. It's so nice to have you all here, I wonder why nobody thought of making this thread before I did - we're a lot of beatlemaniacs around!:roftl:

:huglove: Thanks a lot, hun, now I don't feel lonely anymore, wiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Done! You're #27. It's so nice to have you all here, I wonder why nobody thought of making this thread before I did - we're a lot of beatlemaniacs around!:roftl:

Thank you!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

She's got a ticket to ride She's got a ticket to riiide She's got a ticket to ride but she don't care

My baby don't care...

I wonder why nobody thought of making this thread before I did - we're a lot of beatlemaniacs around!:roftl:

Well well... I was wondering exactly the same few days ago! So, I started a thread called "The Beatlebird Thread" cuz for some reason I didn't find this thread (altough I searched for ages). Stupid me! :blush-anim-cl: Fortunately someone gave me link there. :thumb_yello:

Thank you!!!!!!!!! :huglove:

She's got a ticket to ride She's got a ticket to riiide She's got a ticket to ride but she don't care

My baby don't care...

You're most than welcome!! :huglove: Have fun around and pop by whenever you got a feeling, a feeling you can't hide, oh yeah:roftl:

Theyyyyy're gonna put me in the movies, they're gonna make a big star outta me...

Well well... I was wondering exactly the same few days ago! So, I started a thread called "The Beatlebird Thread" cuz for some reason I didn't find this thread (altough I searched for ages). Stupid me! :blush-anim-cl: Fortunately someone gave me link there. :thumb_yello:

Oh, I had no idea you had another Beatle thread, I'm gonna look for it!:thumb_yello: Hurray for that someone who gave you this link, for this is tha home of all us, Blue Meanies and Beatle nuts! BTW, if any of you want to pick a name, please do, I'll add it to the list in no time.:biggrin2:

Oh, and I was also thinking how many of you have seen or met a real Beatle?

I've seen Paul McCartney in Helsinki. :thumb_yello: It was his summer tour in 2004. Loved it! :wub2: