Question/DARE - for those that have met MIKA??

Malteser

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also remember in an interview somewhere where he mentions that he doesn't like it when people pinch his bum. I can't remember exactly what interview it was. It wasn't the one that Violet_Sky just posted though, it was a little different.

The interview your referencing is the one he did for Out magazine.

Heres the link:http://www.out.com/detail.asp?id=22629

I can't believe that people are actually doing that. :doh:

I never even thought people would be doing that, I totally forget sometimes.

I'm going to try to find that interview and see exactly what he says. It was either that he doesn't like it, or he's not used to people doing that, or something along those lines. I probably wont start searching for it until later on tonight when I have more time.

I wouldn't, unless he asked me to...:naughty:

He said in the Out magazine interview that he hates being groped and pinched, so I'll leave that one to the very daring, and very insane.

Oh, someone said that already. Well, I'm just reiterating!

Of his record release party in New York City, where he was consistently mobbed by eager 20-somethings of both genders, he says, “Like at the party last night, did I meet anyone? Hardly! Got a lot of phone numbers; people would stick them in my pocket. The physical molesting is one thing that really bugs me! Or when people are pinching your ass all the time, sticking their hands down your pants, it’s just like, Whoa, easy!"

The interview your referencing is the one he did for Out magazine.

Heres the link:http://www.out.com/detail.asp?id=22629

Oops, sorry I didn't see this because I was posting! I actually haven't read the Out article yet, I think I might wait until I get the magazine. :biggrin2:

The one that I was talking about I think I found on Youtube when I was bored. Oh well, it'll show up again sometime!

I wouldn't, unless he asked me to...:naughty:

He said in the Out magazine interview that he hates being groped and pinched, so I'll leave that one to the very daring, and very insane.

Oh, someone said that already. Well, I'm just reiterating!

Ooooh DaMango! The quote in your post was the one that I was talking about! I can't remember where it's from though.

Okay, sorry that was like my third post in a row because I keep on missing more when I'm posting. *blushes*

Have any of you that met MIKA - dared pinch THE FAMOUS BUM???

:fisch: If not I DARE >>>>>>>you next time you meet him..............:wub2:

Love to see the expression on his face, so have to be while he is being taken a photo of!!!

I Know second childhood and all that but still impish!!!

I think i'd like to give it a nice squeeze rather than a pinch! LOL!:naughty: If i get the chance, i will. :biggrin2::naughty:

u don't understand how tempted i was to do that when he had his back to my face for like 10 mins... but instead i just took a pic of it.. which some people seem to be very fond off :fisch:

LOL read OUT magazine... he hates that kinda stuff...

..."at the party last night, did I meet anyoone? Hardly! got a lot of phone numbers; people would stick them in my pocket. THE PHYSICAL MOLESTING IS ONE THING THAT REALLY BUGS ME! OR WHEN PEOPLE ARE PINCHING YOUR ASS ALL THE TIME OR STICKING THEI R HANDS DOWN YOUR PANTS, IT'S JUST LIKE, WHOA, EASY!"

Poor Mika... I think he likes gentle people as opposed to the usual lol

..."at the party last night, did I meet anyoone? Hardly! got a lot of phone numbers; people would stick them in my pocket. THE PHYSICAL MOLESTING IS ONE THING THAT REALLY BUGS ME! OR WHEN PEOPLE ARE PINCHING YOUR ASS ALL THE TIME OR STICKING THEI R HANDS DOWN YOUR PANTS, IT'S JUST LIKE, WHOA, EASY!"

I read it too! Sticking their hands in your pants..

Like.. Wtf.. :shocked: :shocked:

Knowing my rotten luck (and equally rotten balance), if I ever meet him again, I will probably trip over myself and have nothing but Mika's bum to break my fall. As a result of my clumsiness, I'll always and forever be known as the vulgar girl who tried to assault Mika. :(

lmao :roftl: looks like i won't be doing any pinching soon then :fisch:

Knowing my rotten luck (and equally rotten balance), if I ever meet him again, I will probably trip over myself and have nothing but Mika's bum to break my fall. As a result of my clumsiness, I'll always and forever be known as the vulgar girl who tried to assault Mika. :(

:roftl:

Hahahah! Sorry, that is too funny honestly. I think if you fell and that happened I think he'd ask if you were okay once he noticed that it wasn't someone trying to grab him - but someone that fell. Then I think he'd laugh once you said you were okay.

:roftl:

Hahahah! Sorry, that is too funny honestly. I think if you fell and that happened I think he'd ask if you were okay once he noticed that it wasn't someone trying to grab him - but someone that fell. Then I think he'd laugh once you said you were okay.

I would hope so! That would be better than getting dragged off by security. :bleh:

Hahaha!!! That could be our trademark!

MFC GIRLS CAN BE RECOGNISED FOR THE SLY PINCH OF THE MIKA BUM WHILE A PHOTO IS BEING TAKEN! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Then he'd never want to take a photo with a fan again!

I can't believe some of you need a quote in order to realize that uninvited touching of someone's bum is a bad idea. :shocked: Yes, he would laugh it off, but that's cause he wants to be polite and not cause a scene.

Honestly, I'm a bit appalled at the lack of boundaries some people on this forum show.

--Jack

I can't believe some of you need a quote in order to realize that uninvited touching of someone's bum is a bad idea. :shocked: Yes, he would laugh it off, but that's cause he wants to be polite and not cause a scene.

Honestly, I'm a bit appalled at the lack of boundaries some people on this forum show.

--Jack

:naughty: i'm sure noone actually would.. :fisch: i wouldn't pinch any guy's bum let alone mika's... i don't know about the rest of us though :naughty:

--Jack

WELL SAID JACK! I put my self in his shoes all the time... I would definatley feel really taken advantage of :(...:wink2:

--Jack

I totally agree. That's just rude.

I don't think he'd appreciate it. If you really want to show Mika you love him, respect him first. You shouldn't just pinch his bum. =/

I wouldn"t dare, I think it's a bad idea. I think nobody would like that a strange person pinch his bum.

Am I really the only one who would find it extremely rude if someone did that? :shocked:

Nope, not the only lonely one. :biggrin2:

Not at all. If a total stranger went up to me and pinched my bum, I would be really offended.

Nope. I think this would end up with Mika having a bodyguard :boxed:

Lol, first I think it would be really rude.

And Im 14. And still, Im not the kinda person that runs to someone and pinches his bum.. Ever..

--Jack

I LOVE YOU ALL

Other than handshakes, and maybe hugs, I would imagine that any kind of touch from a stranger would be uncomfortable for celebrities. The person doing the touching may not feel like a stranger, because they have made the celeb a part of their life. It's important to remember that these people do not know who WE are, no matter how much we think we know them.

Other than handshakes, and maybe hugs, I would imagine that any kind of touch from a stranger would be uncomfortable for celebrities. The person doing the touching may not feel like a stranger, because they have made the celeb a part of their life. It's important to remember that these people do not know who WE are, no matter how much we think we know them.

you can't speak, you even kissed him, I remember :mf_rosetinted:

(:roftl: )

you can't speak, you even kissed him, I remember :mf_rosetinted:

(:roftl: )

Ha! Only in Paint! :roftl:

There was a car seat's worth of space between us when I really met him. I have never laid a hand on the Mika.

WELL SAID JACK! I put my self in his shoes all the time... I would definatley feel really taken advantage of :(...:wink2:

I was just trying to figure out where it was that he mentioned where people were touching him and all. I'd never do it because if I were him I'd definitely feel take advantage of! That's why I'd never pinch/feel his bum. I would rather get a hug from him if that opportunity ever came up. I try to live by the whole 'do unto others as you want done to you.' :cool: