Question/DARE - for those that have met MIKA??

Malteser

Have any of you that met MIKA - dared pinch THE FAMOUS BUM???

:fisch: If not I DARE >>>>>>>you next time you meet him..............:wub2:

Love to see the expression on his face, so have to be while he is being taken a photo of!!!

I Know second childhood and all that but still impish!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now now girls -----no damaged goods ----just a sharp neat little pinch at the same time as a photo is being taken LOL

be gentle with the poor boy - he won't know whats hit him LOL

Wish I could be there, but the thought of being in a crowd of hundreds of people all pushing and shoving - makes me want to run (run, no I mean sprint) for the nearest exit...........

Ha hah well if we meet him on the 17th we should try it then - but wont he be prepared seeing this?

We should have a code word so if someone says 'ooh what lovely weather' or something similar people should get their camera out lol

You lot are random - i would never dare do that!

Ill take pics though :P

nah, you don't have to worry, I'm sure he can take a joke, he has played enough of them himself on his band, he is pretty mischievious....................

I'm not sure if he'll still consider it to be a joke after he get pinched at every gig :biggrin2:

Too be honest.

I dont think it would be rude.

He would defo laugh it off.

I can imagine him in an interview

Interviwer - So is there anything common about your audience/fans in every gig?

MIKA - no they are all different except from the part that at every gig they do seem to pinch my bum? [ laughs ]

^ i can so imafgine that xxx

Have any of you that met MIKA - dared pinch THE FAMOUS BUM???

:fisch: If not I DARE >>>>>>>you next time you meet him..............:wub2:

Love to see the expression on his face, so have to be while he is being taken a photo of!!!

I Know second childhood and all that but still impish!!!

Um thats sexual harassment:thumbdown: . Did you read the out interview where he states that as one of the things he hates about being a celebrity:mf_rosetinted:

Am I really the only one who would find it extremely rude if someone did that? :shocked:

Not at all. If a total stranger went up to me and pinched my bum, I would be really offended.

I don't think i'll have the occasion to approach him again after yelling at him the way i did saturday night :naughty: :naughty:

ANYWAY : not something to do, and i'm pretty sure he wouldn't find this THAT amusing...

Did you yell at Mika?:boxed: Explain!:shocked:

I also remember in an interview somewhere where he mentions that he doesn't like it when people pinch his bum. I can't remember exactly what interview it was. It wasn't the one that Violet_Sky just posted though, it was a little different.

So, I'd respect him and never do it lol! I normally only touch someones bum if I'm with my friends that like to slap each others bums or if someone tells me to go for it... and yes I've had a guy friend tell me to have at it (as sketchy as that sounds) because I always picked on him having no bum when infact he has a great bum. :wink2:

I also remember in an interview somewhere where he mentions that he doesn't like it when people pinch his bum. I can't remember exactly what interview it was. It wasn't the one that Violet_Sky just posted though, it was a little different.

I can't believe that people are actually doing that. :doh: