Question/DARE - for those that have met MIKA??

Malteser

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just trying to figure out where it was that he mentioned where people were touching him and all. I'd never do it because if I were him I'd definitely feel take advantage of! That's why I'd never pinch/feel his bum. I would rather get a hug from him if that opportunity ever came up. I try to live by the whole 'do unto others as you want done to you.' :cool:

Yes, same here! I'll stick with hugging him and giving him a gift if I ever get to meet him. hah

Yes, same here! I'll stick with hugging him and giving him a gift if I ever get to meet him. hah

Are you going to the GMA gig? I'm hoping that maybe since I want to get there really early be right up in front at the fence before they open it maybe he'll make an appearance. I doubt it though, but it would be cool. :thumb_yello:

Are you going to the GMA gig? I'm hoping that maybe since I want to get there really early be right up in front at the fence before they open it maybe he'll make an appearance. I doubt it though, but it would be cool. :thumb_yello:

Yes I am!! I'm planning on going early, also!

I'm praying that he'll make an appearance before or after the show. I really am. I want to give him some gifts. :)

Yes I am!! I'm planning on going early, also!

I'm praying that he'll make an appearance before or after the show. I really am. I want to give him some gifts. :)

Awesome! Lets keep our fingers crossed that he'll make a quick appearance! What are you going to get him? (If you're afraid that he might happen to see on here you can just PM me!) : )

Looks like I'm going to get to meet some MFC'ers!

Hmm.... we should get those 'Hello my name is..." stickers and write our screen names on them or something. Well, just a random thought. I'm going to hopefully be with one or two friends so I don't know how that's going to work. They're not apart of this board because they're hardly online. BUT I did get my best friend to join yesterday! :thumb_yello: Too bad he probably won't be able to come. He wants to see Mika and it looks like he's going to miss all three chances! :thumbdown:

Awesome! Lets keep our fingers crossed that he'll make a quick appearance! What are you going to get him? (If you're afraid that he might happen to see on here you can just PM me!) : )

Looks like I'm going to get to meet some MFC'ers!

Hmm.... we should get those 'Hello my name is..." stickers and write our screen names on them or something. Well, just a random thought. I'm going to hopefully be with one or two friends so I don't know how that's going to work. They're not apart of this board because they're hardly online. BUT I did get my best friend to join yesterday! :thumb_yello: Too bad he probably won't be able to come. He wants to see Mika and it looks like he's going to miss all three chances! :thumbdown:

I really hope he does! Have you met him before?

I'm still thinking about it. I'm definitely making a card. And I'm probably going to buy him some sort of a stuffed animal or something.

Even though this concert is free, it's going to cost me a lot of money!! haha

There's the train ride, presents, poster and materials for sign, shirt I'm designing, and outfit I'm planning on wearing. XD

I'm so excited to meet everyone! :D Haha, I'm thinking of doing something like that. Or giving my phone number to some people I can trust. :)

I'm going with two of my friends, and HOPEFULLY, my friend from Idaho is flying over to see him, and we'll meet for the first time! :D

The two girls I'm going with are twins, and they're not a part of the forums. Maybe I can get them to join. haha I'm not sure if the one from Idaho is or not. I'm pretty sure I told her about it. haha

Three chances?! Where are you from? haha

I really hope he does! Have you met him before?

I'm still thinking about it. I'm definitely making a card. And I'm probably going to buy him some sort of a stuffed animal or something.

Even though this concert is free, it's going to cost me a lot of money!! haha

There's the train ride, presents, poster and materials for sign, shirt I'm designing, and outfit I'm planning on wearing. XD

I'm so excited to meet everyone! :D Haha, I'm thinking of doing something like that. Or giving my phone number to some people I can trust. :)

I'm going with two of my friends, and HOPEFULLY, my friend from Idaho is flying over to see him, and we'll meet for the first time! :D

The two girls I'm going with are twins, and they're not a part of the forums. Maybe I can get them to join. haha I'm not sure if the one from Idaho is or not. I'm pretty sure I told her about it. haha

Three chances?! Where are you from? haha

Well, I met him for a few seconds after the Boston concert. I accidently tried to hand my camera to Jerry instead of the security guard. Finally I handed it to the right guy then when I was trying to open my CD case for Mika to sign I fumbled and tried to open it from the wrong end. The only thing I got to say was my name and 'yes' because Jerry and Mika both asked me. They said "Jen?" and I said "Yes, Jennifer." I didn't care if they used Jen or Jennifer so I let him decide.

I know what you mean about how the concert is free yet it's going to be a lot! I have to drive about an hour to a train station then ride the train for 6-7 hours. It's worth it though because I told my friend that lives in NYC that I wanted to hop on a train and visit him this summer. So, I'll do that on the 9th, see Mika on the 10th and head back! OOOOH I need to think about what I want to wear! I want to wear something colorful!

I'll have to walk around the group and keep on saying, "Finkster?" until I find you haha.

Well, I met him for a few seconds after the Boston concert. I accidently tried to hand my camera to Jerry instead of the security guard. Finally I handed it to the right guy then when I was trying to open my CD case for Mika to sign I fumbled and tried to open it from the wrong end. The only thing I got to say was my name and 'yes' because Jerry and Mika both asked me. They said "Jen?" and I said "Yes, Jennifer." I didn't care if they used Jen or Jennifer so I let him decide.

I know what you mean about how the concert is free yet it's going to be a lot! I have to drive about an hour to a train station then ride the train for 6-7 hours. It's worth it though because I told my friend that lives in NYC that I wanted to hop on a train and visit him this summer. So, I'll do that on the 9th, see Mika on the 10th and head back! OOOOH I need to think about what I want to wear! I want to wear something colorful!

I'll have to walk around the group and keep on saying, "Finkster?" until I find you haha.

Awe, that's still awesome that you got to meet him! I bet I'd be all lost for words, too. haha

Oh wow! Now that's dedication, right there!! haha Awe, see!! Mika's gigs bring people together! I get to meet one of my friends (hopefully) along with some MFCers, and you get to visit your friend! :)

:roftl: I can see you with a megaphone now! haha

Awe, that's still awesome that you got to meet him! I bet I'd be all lost for words, too. haha

Oh wow! Now that's dedication, right there!! haha Awe, see!! Mika's gigs bring people together! I get to meet one of my friends (hopefully) along with some MFCers, and you get to visit your friend! :)

:roftl: I can see you with a megaphone now! haha

Yeah, it was pretty cool to meet him. Although I made a fool of myself because I got down on my knees at the table thinking that it would be easier for the guy to take a picture of both of us, but as soon as I looked over I realized he had already taking it. I hope Mika didn't think I was going to propose to him! :naughty: So, because of that all I could do was smile and he smiled back a couple of times. The first one seemed to be a "that's cute/funny she can't get it open" smile then the next one, well I hope it wasn't a nervous one because I had been on my knees making a fool of myself! :blush-anim-cl:

It'll be pretty funny if all the people that are there super early are all MFCers! It'll be a big party. Who's bring the chips? :wink2:

Meee with a megaphone??? Naaaaah not me! :wink2:

Yeah, it was pretty cool to meet him. Although I made a fool of myself because I got down on my knees at the table thinking that it would be easier for the guy to take a picture of both of us, but as soon as I looked over I realized he had already taking it. I hope Mika didn't think I was going to propose to him! :naughty: So, because of that all I could do was smile and he smiled back a couple of times. The first one seemed to be a "that's cute/funny she can't get it open" smile then the next one, well I hope it wasn't a nervous one because I had been on my knees making a fool of myself! :blush-anim-cl:

It'll be pretty funny if all the people that are there super early are all MFCers! It'll be a big party. Who's bring the chips? :wink2:

Meee with a megaphone??? Naaaaah not me! :wink2:

HAHAHAH!!! Awwwwe! I'd definitely melt and die if he smiled at me!!!that gorgeous smile with his adorable dimples! *swoons*

Hahaha!! CHUBBY BUNNY GALORE!! It probably will mostly be MFCers!! :roftl:

HAAH!! Now I can DEFINITELY see it! And you screaming in it to Mika when it's quiet!! :roftl:

I can't believe some of you need a quote in order to realize that uninvited touching of someone's bum is a bad idea. :shocked: Yes, he would laugh it off, but that's cause he wants to be polite and not cause a scene.

Honestly, I'm a bit appalled at the lack of boundaries some people on this forum show.

--Jack

Yeah, he's not a pony. :mf_rosetinted:

HAHAHAH!!! Awwwwe! I'd definitely melt and die if he smiled at me!!!that gorgeous smile with his adorable dimples! *swoons*

Hahaha!! CHUBBY BUNNY GALORE!! It probably will mostly be MFCers!! :roftl:

HAAH!! Now I can DEFINITELY see it! And you screaming in it to Mika when it's quiet!! :roftl:

I only got a quick glace at him because after that I was being rushed to get out of the way. It happened all to fast.

Wow, I think I would get kicked out if I had a megaphone and screamed into it when it was quiet! Those things are loud! I actually think I'd be too shy to talk into one of those! I think I'll just stick to my regular voice, that's loud enough for me. :biggrin2:

Edit: Ever since that Chubby Bunny video I've really wanted to try that game! I've never played it before!

I only got a quick glace at him because after that I was being rushed to get out of the way. It happened all to fast.

Wow, I think I would get kicked out if I had a megaphone and screamed into it when it was quiet! Those things are loud! I actually think I'd be too shy to talk into one of those! I think I'll just stick to my regular voice, that's loud enough for me. :biggrin2:

Edit: Ever since that Chubby Bunny video I've really wanted to try that game! I've never played it before!

Awe, rushing is not cool.

:( But you still got to see him!! :D

HHA! I think I'd be too shy, too! hha Our voices combined shall do the trick! ;)

ME EITHER! I've been dying to play it now!

If I run into the MFCers, we'll definitely get a game going! haha

Awe, rushing is not cool.

:( But you still got to see him!! :D

HHA! I think I'd be too shy, too! hha Our voices combined shall do the trick! ;)

ME EITHER! I've been dying to play it now!

If I run into the MFCers, we'll definitely get a game going! haha

Yes, I didn't like to be rushed but I understood why. It was getting late and I heard he didn't feel well and there was a LONG line of us. I'm so happy though, don't get me wrong! It was one of the best parts of that night! :biggrin2:

Hmm... *note to self* bring bag of marshmallows. I better bring two that way if my friend comes with me and we get bored on the train ride we can play it and make goofs our of ourselves! :roftl: Maybe I should bring a bag of the small marshmallows for the train that way the game will last longer.

Yes, I didn't like to be rushed but I understood why. It was getting late and I heard he didn't feel well and there was a LONG line of us. I'm so happy though, don't get me wrong! It was one of the best parts of that night! :biggrin2:

Hmm... *note to self* bring bag of marshmallows. I better bring two that way if my friend comes with me and we get bored on the train ride we can play it and make goofs our of ourselves! :roftl: Maybe I should bring a bag of the small marshmallows for the train that way the game will last longer.

Yea, haha. When you meet him I bet you never want it to end! But it unfortunately has to. :(

HAH. That would be great to see on the train!! XD

Ask people sitting around if they would like to join and spread the Mikalove!

Yeah, he's not a pony. :mf_rosetinted:

Ha! You remembered! :mf_rosetinted: I think I'm definitely going to have to add that to my signature, though. "Mika: not a pony."

--Jack

P.S. "Mika: not a pony" or "Mika is not your pony"? Am not sure which is better...

Have any of you that met MIKA - dared pinch THE FAMOUS BUM???

:fisch: If not I DARE >>>>>>>you next time you meet him..............:wub2:

Love to see the expression on his face, so have to be while he is being taken a photo of!!!

I Know second childhood and all that but still impish!!!

didnt pinchis but, but i did his arm well it was more of caressing, but maybe in september....