Mika Discography

That one is cool! :punk:

I have the 5-track sample with GK, LT, MI, HE and Relax but that one is quite common.

Yesterday I found the Relax/Lollipop cd singles in the mail (the sticker says it's a CD1 and CD2 but they came in different boxes). No sign of the USB stick yet.

thanks mirtilla! :blush-anim-cl:

and now...............the MFC new badge thread!!! :wink2:

awww... is that you on th avie, robertina? how cute!!! :wub2:

I got one. It's kinda nice isn't it, dinky!

wow.. where can i get one? i mean which store in london would ya recommend , babs? I went to virgin last time (the big one in piccadilly) and the HMV at covent garden and they both sucked as far as about mika stuff... :thumbdown: any place to recommend in central london? :blink:

wow.. where can i get one? i mean which store in london would ya recommend , babs? I went to virgin last time (the big one in piccadilly) and the HMV at covent garden and they both sucked as far as about mika stuff... :thumbdown: any place to recommend in central london? :blink:

yes i am...we oldlings are changing all our avatars to celebrate mfc 1st year!

i wanted to tell you this avoca..i loved your face when you were listening to mika on the phone call....you were so involved and loving....

I don't really know, I got mine from HMV online, I don't know if they deliver to you? If not, and you're desperate, let me know....

I pre-ordered mine with HMV online and I can't believe this time the Italian post services are faster than the Dutch ones! :roftl: :roftl:

It looks great anyway! :glasses3:

I pre ordered mine, but only got it two days ago. I also pre ordered the CD, but I haven't got it yet ! :boxed:

I have other edition, I dont see if someone posted this before, is like the european one, but the word mika is in green color... is pretty, I like more :D

Life In Cartoon motion - edition for Argentina, Chile and Uruguai

1. Grace Kelly

2. Lollipop

3. My Interpretation

4. Love Today

5. Relax (Take It Easy)

6. Any Other World

7. Billy Brown

8. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

9. Stuck In The Middle

10. Happy Ending/Over My Shoulder

A big hug!!

Valeska...

Avoca go to the one in Oxford St!! Well there are 2 of them, pretty big (one of them where he performed back in feb and april :blush-anim-cl: ) they usually have mika sutff there, but they're starting to run out. If u want I could buy a USB and send it?

I bought mine in the HMV store in Oxford street, the big one, but you can order it on the hmv website as well:wink2:

I pre-ordered mine with HMV online and I can't believe this time the Italian post services are faster than the Dutch ones! :roftl: :roftl:

You wish darlin! I'm still waiting for a bunch of stuff from ebay I ordered more than a month ago and haven't arrived yet:sneaky2: :blowup:

Its such a shame outside the UK you have to wait soooo long to get items , we should have a better method than that

A month :shocked:

Actually when I bought stuff from the UK in the past I always got them after a week, dunno why they're taking so long now:boxed: