Mika Discography

And my mp3player with I'm falling, Intoxicated, Ring Ring, Erase, Instant Martyr, The Only Lonely One and whole europe licm. :mf_rosetinted:

haha i am like that! you should see my mp3 player (now its stolen but i have the songs on my windows media player at home) i have licm (obviously) all of all of his unreleased (instant martyr, your sympathy, how much do you love me, lover boy...) live performances (glastonbury, graham norton...) covers (missionary man, same jeans, hips dont lie...) interviews (self explanatory :naughty:) podcasts, laugh ringtone, lets just say i have everything that has mika in it lol

:roftl:

Its mega mega addictive

My rarest Mika item has just sold .....

the 3 track promo , lucky buyer its a one off

Did you sell the 3 track promo?!:shocked:

and yes, it's very addictive... 10singles ago I said 'ok..this is my last one' :naughty:

If it's the one I think he means...ermm...I can't remember but it had a early version on Big Girl called "Butterfly lounge" or something similar.

Yes 3 track promo before he was famous , a one off amazing item , nothing is as rare not even dodgy holiday

I cant officialy sell Mika items through here , keep an eye out through myspace or pm me .It has to go I have far far too much

Grace Kelly - Pre album version

Butterfly lounge - before it was called big girl

Lollipop - totally different mix to whats on the album

OMG HOW COULD YOU SELL THAT :shocked: HOW DID YOU GET IT!:boxed: does the butterfly lounge sound different then big girl and is grace kelly the one the demo that you can find on youtube and is lollipop a remix by another artist and does it sound alot different

OMG HOW COULD YOU SELL THAT :shocked: HOW DID YOU GET IT!:boxed: does the butterfly lounge sound different then big girl and is grace kelly the one the demo that you can find on youtube and is lollipop a remix by another artist and does it sound alot different

Ohh I have an insane massive collection , it has to go , taking in everything else I just wanted to loose a few bits and pieces.

Lollipop is a one off , totally different from anything else , must of been a demo

Grace Kelly is similar just hasnt got all the whistes and bells

Big Birl , also I would call a demo version

I got it off ebay , the guy who runs Bestical festival was send it early 2006 , he didnt realise how very very unique is was

A one off , never seen it again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...