Mika Discography

The one I saw last week sold for around 22 pounds

so €20 euros is good isn't it?

22 pounds is around 28 euros...

I think I'm buying it, + it only takes 1 day for it to arrive...when I buy on ebay I have to wait for days/weeks:wink2:

so €20 euros is good isn't it?

22 pounds is around 28 euros...

I think I'm buying it, + it only takes 1 day for it to arrive...when I buy on ebay I have to wait for days/weeks:wink2:

I would say 22 pounds is high , but looking at that item it does seem to be collectable , I was watching one last week and its a popular item

Blue Sky said theres one for 4.99?

I would say 22 pounds is high , but looking at that item it does seem to be collectable , I was watching one last week and its a popular item

Blue Sky said theres one for 4.99?

I bought it:naughty: I was too excited to wait, today a grace kelly promo single arrived. It's so pretty, I've never seen it before:wub2:

I bought it:naughty: I was too excited to wait, today a grace kelly promo single arrived. It's so pretty, I've never seen it before:wub2:

Ohh .. interesting .. I actually "try" and keep off ebay , there are just too many opportunities to buy things :blink:

Also .. who knows what next year will bring in terms of "things"

Ohh .. interesting .. I actually "try" and keep off ebay , there are just too many opportunities to buy things :blink:

Also .. who knows what next year will bring in terms of "things"

yes, that's true but I think the prices on grace kelly/relax/love today etc etc will increase when the second album (+singles/promos/'things') is released. :wink2:

yes, that's true but I think the prices on grace kelly/relax/love today etc etc will increase when the second album (+singles/promos/'things') is released. :wink2:

Well this is true , I have seen an increase from these items for sure , anything relax and grace kelly related is "early" and can will be collectable :thumb_yello:

Well this is true , I have seen an increase from these items for sure , anything relax and grace kelly related is "early" and can will be collectable :thumb_yello:

that's why I'm buying a lot lately:naughty: I still want my copy of 'dodgy holiday' but I think by the time I have enough money the price will be much more than what it is now:thumbdown:

I know this has been discussed but I can't blinking find it when I wanna know!...does the japanese LICM with stickers have a yellow speech bubble at the bottom or not? I am confused....also with the remixes is the MIKA in black shiny or silver shiny letters?

Please someone tell me....

Ha!ha! Dodgy Holiday is what I want before I die! I have the 5track and the 3 track American ones but not the UK one as Fred has them all! lol

xx

I know this has been discussed but I can't blinking find it when I wanna know!...does the japanese LICM with stickers have a yellow speech bubble at the bottom or not? I am confused....also with the remixes is the MIKA in black shiny or silver shiny letters?

Ha!ha! Dodgy Holiday is what I want before I die! I have the 5track and the 3 track American ones but not the UK one as Fred has them all! lol

xx

Blue sky is your girl for this , but Im 100% sure the yellow sticker means it has stickers .. thats going back a while now ......

The remixes is in silver shiny :thumb_yello:

So your doing a list ?

Ive got rid of heaps of my things .. far far too much hun

x

No need for a list.. I haven't gotten that many singles etc. just alot of MIKA related stuff!

I have all the die cuts and the promo cds and a couple of remixes but want the stickers from Japan and Dodgy Holiday that's all ..then I will be happy :thumb_yello: Maybe ask Meeks for a copy he probably has a million of them stashed away in his Mom's attic! :roftl:

I have misplaced my 5 track so just bought another! lol!...... I love Mr V. Card he is my knight in shining armour! lol

The things I do when I am bored of Strictly Come Dancing!

ps. I missed your myspace message too!...bizarre!

x x x

xx

Blue sky is your girl for this , but Im 100% sure the yellow sticker means it has stickers .. thats going back a while now ......

The remixes is in silver shiny :thumb_yello:

Yup that's me!!

Mika-Life-In-Cartoon-M-398862.jpg

Little tiny yellow speech bubble down the bottom says that stickers are incldued. There's one for sale on eil.com for about 28 pounds!!!! The ones I have don't have the 2 Buy 1 get (Japanese English!) sticker on the front, but all have the cute Mika stickers inside.

Yup that's me!!

Mika-Life-In-Cartoon-M-398862.jpg

Little tiny yellow speech bubble down the bottom says that stickers are incldued. There's one for sale on eil.com for about 28 pounds!!!! The ones I have don't have the 2 Buy 1 get (Japanese English!) sticker on the front, but all have the cute Mika stickers inside.

Thanks BS!

Yeah I saw that and would pay £28 if I knew the stickers are there but doesn't say anything in the description and also doesn't say if it is shrink wrapped...if it was then they may not know about the stickers!!!! :thumb_yello: but then they might have just taken them out and I would cry! lol!..it does say a sealed picture sleeve?????

Would you sell any of yours or not?....I know the answer before I ask but you know shy kids get no sweets! :roftl:

edit!-read more details said comes straight from factory and in 3/4weeks so will probably be a new batch so no stickers!!!!!!!!!! :(

xx

The sticker varierty was mega unusual ... Japan really do some neat things , not only with Mika items but with general things too :thumb_yello:

yeah, I'm glad I bought mine for only 20 euros:thumb_yello: the ones I see now on ebay are much more expensive:boxed:

Freds you know those 3 track promo's the US ones they can't be rare as on the first page as I have 2 copies....1 signed one too :wink2:

Gonna keep checking out ebay for the Japanese cd altho read on here earlier that the stickers are tny and for your phone....I thought they were quite big :thumbdown: never mind not getting obsessed over it. :thumb_yello:

xx