Mika Discography

anyway i dont like so much these special editions without anything written outside...

if bonus track must to be a surprise i prefere that, on the booklet, there is written: bonus track inside

and i would like that in the booklet inside there are informations about the author of the music, lyrics... etc etc

but not like bestbuy who continue to put in the online shop the track list with

14. Love Today - (acoustic version bonus track)

and 15. Satellite - (acoustic version bonus track)

but when you buy it they send you the normal usa version :thumbdown:

Yeh we have so much going on right now , but the structure of this needs doing better somehow:thumb_yello:

I know what you mean, I always thought it would be nice to have a check-list on your profile. And you could put it on public/private to share you collection with the other mfc'ers? :wink2:

We need to do something a bit better with this thread , especially when all the new things come out

Anyone want to help?:thumb_yello:

Of course I will help!! What do we want to do?

Yes I wholly agree. At one point I was going to throw photos of each item next to a picture and make a PDF. I should still do that. :thumb_yello:

STOP!!

I have an Excel file with all the photos already in it...I kept buying repeats of things I already had (scroll back to my ridiculous pictures and you will see) and I could never remember the things I really wanted. It helped to have some ebay searches set up, and then ebay notified me when the things I was missing got listed...so I could decide if I wanted to pay the price they wanted or not. Generally I did:naughty:

I have some historic posters as well as promos of nearly everything and a dodgy dodgy holiday CD or two...

Freddie has more rare stuff than me though. And I don't have any 12" or 10" because I thought they might not make it in one piece to Japan.

And Rose, Your Sympathy only came out on the Japanese version.

The stickers are only in the Japanese version with the little yellow speech bubble on the bottom of the obi strip. Those are all gone now, sadly, so any other JP versions don't have all the extras...but they do have Your Sympathy.

The Japanese fans are annoyed there are no JP subtitles on the PDP DVD. That means we have to wait months for the subtitles and then the DVD costs a packet more. :thumbdown:

Ohhhhh .... and then you can collect them all!!

Man .. your mum will love you!! :roftl:

exactly!! :thumb_yello: I'd love to have a check list. I still have no idea how far I am with my collection....:boxed:

and don't talk about my mum, we've had a big fight about it less than a week ago:thumbdown:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You're most welcome FD!! :)

And this is the iTunes Festival Live (audio) - downloadable from iTunes

track-list

Relax, Take It Easy

Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

My Interpretation

Billy Brown

Any Other World

Stuck In the Middle