Mika Discography

I was pretty happy to find that the el-cheapo PDP DVD I got on ebay was actually a legitimate PROMO. (The same one as someone esle paid 60 quid for). Couldn't wipe the smile of my face!!

I already have the PDP promo and the deluxe edition, and I have a feeling another copy is in the mail from somewhere, I lose track....

My sister was like "He's only done one album, how can you end up with so many DVDs???" (She doesn't even know about half of the rest, like the singles, the T shirts, the posters....:blush-anim-cl:)

It will all start again soon, with another album! SAVE ME!!:mf_rosetinted:

I was pretty happy to find that the el-cheapo PDP DVD I got on ebay was actually a legitimate PROMO. (The same one as someone esle paid 60 quid for). Couldn't wipe the smile of my face!!

I already have the PDP promo and the deluxe edition, and I have a feeling another copy is in the mail from somewhere, I lose track....

My sister was like "He's only done one album, how can you end up with so many DVDs???" (She doesn't even know about half of the rest, like the singles, the T shirts, the posters....:blush-anim-cl:)

It will all start again soon, with another album! SAVE ME!!:mf_rosetinted:

:D:naughty:

Oops, just ended up with ANOTHER promo copy of PDP from ebay...even more of a bargain at I.20 pounds. It wasn't even advertised as a promo....if they had, it could have fetched a LOT more.

So I don't have a regular copy yet, only 2 promos and a deluxe. :naughty:

We need to do something a bit better with this thread , especially when all the new things come out

Anyone want to help?:thumb_yello:

Yes I wholly agree. At one point I was going to throw photos of each item next to a picture and make a PDF. I should still do that. :thumb_yello:

New "things" ?

"Things" = new Mika discography items ?

or...

Nevermind. :mf_rosetinted:

I saw the UK version of Life in Cartoon Motion at the store this past weekend.

I was wondering if there is any differnce between the UK and Canadian version. I mean, the only difference I can spot (from the first page of this thread) is that the songs are in different order..?

Or am I completely missing something? :aah:

I was wondering if there is any differnce between the UK and Canadian version. I mean, the only difference I can spot (from the first page of this thread) is that the songs are in different order..?

i have both because i was tempted lol! there is no difference besides the song set up but it has a bit different packaging... its more sturdy i guess u can say he mentions in one of the mikacasts (i think) that it has good packaging lol! but it does the paper quality is different and the print on the actual cd is different

really?

*thinks about buying it*

*decides that i shouldn't becasue i have too much stuff already*

you know, i <3 mika!!! , every time i see you're posts i think about you and your beautiful room..

hahahahah really?! thankyou lol! well when you post a vid of your room i will think of you and your beautiful room!:bleh::huglove:

i have both because i was tempted lol! there is no difference besides the song set up but it has a bit different packaging... its more sturdy i guess u can say he mentions in one of the mikacasts (i think) that it has good packaging lol! but it does the paper quality is different and the print on the actual cd is different

Right. I see' date=' thanks! :)

*wonders if she should pay the $39 for it*:aah:[/color']

Doesn't the Us and Canadian LICM also have Erase, which the UK one doesn't have?

I should know as I have them both (plus the Japanese one, and a few promos, and that is not counting all the singles in different formats,DVD,etc- I'm as bad as Blue Sky it seems) but I can't be bothered to look for them and confirm :roftl:

Doesn't the Us and Canadian LICM also have Erase, which the UK one doesn't have?

I should know as I have them both (plus the Japanese one, and a few promos, and that is not counting all the singles in different formats,DVD,etc- I'm as bad as Blue Sky it seems) but I can't be bothered to look for them and confirm :roftl:

Excuse me mrs .. errrr why dont you look at the front page :wink2:

I've just gone through all the LICM versions, and I have the Japanese version, but you don't have Your Sympathy and Over My Shoulder listed on here.

Is that an oversight on your part, or do I have a rare copy?

Canadian edition (US edition has the same but they have some extra tracks that can be accessed via internet):

Catalog number : 8000835202

1. Grace Kelly (3:07)

2. Lollipop (3:03)

3. My Interpretation (3:35)

4. Love Today (3:55)

5. Relax (Take It Easy) (3:44)

6. Ring Ring (3:37)

7. Any Other World (4:19)

8. Billy Brown (3:14)

9. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) (4:08)

10. Stuck In The Middle (4:08)

11. Erase (3:38)

12. Happy Ending and Over My Shoulder (10:21)

The canada and USA special edition have it :thumb_yello:

Canadian edition (US edition has the same but they have some extra tracks that can be accessed via internet):

Catalog number : 8000835202

12. Happy Ending and Over My Shoulder (10:21)

The canada and USA special edition have it :thumb_yello:

Ah, but I have the Japanese stickers, and it had the wrapping you described on the Japanese edition, plus the lyrics in English and Japanese. So that leads me to believe it's the Japanese one.

So is it possible I've got a rare one then? Due to Your Sympathy being on it.

:bye:

why this revival of the first album? :wink2: we are waiting the second :punk:

about japan edition freddie is not so wrong

Life In Cartoon Motion : Japan release UICU-9037

the official track list on the booklet is this: (so freddie is right)

12. Happy Ending

but... after erase you can find your sympathy and after happy ending you can find over my shoulder, as usual

but any of this extra song is in the booklet inside so there are not the informations like written by...produced by etc etc

but... in the extra black and white booklet, with the lyrics in english and in japanese you can find the lyrics of your sympathy and the others informations (written by, produced by)

and... the lyrics of over my shoulder are after the lyrics of happy ending without a title... like if it is the same song :naughty:

and... in this edition there are stikers.... except in one copy bought by my friend m.........a who did not find them inside :no:

anything else? :bleh:

Edited by allegra