Mika Discography

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeh good call :thumb_yello:

Actually we need to get the lovely Blue Sky to do something funky with this and update

Well thank ye kind sir...Yeah I think it is almost time to do something better with it all. I cannot do it alone though!! Too much stuff from all over!!

I bet even Mika doesn't have a complete set!

On mikasounds they had even omitted the dodgy holiday EP till I reminded them:naughty: (Cost me and arm and a leg, I am not forgetting that one!!)

Well thank ye kind sir...Yeah I think it is almost time to do something better with it all. I cannot do it alone though!! Too much stuff from all over!!

I bet even Mika doesn't have a complete set!

On mikasounds they had even omitted the dodgy holiday EP till I reminded them:naughty: (Cost me and arm and a leg, I am not forgetting that one!!)

I agree , very soon we are going to be hit with so so much new stuff , your right me dear we need to really make this so much better , its out grown the thread idea I had.

I can support , I think mana wanted to help toooo .....Maybe we get a team in the summer (uk summer) and really nail it

• 1 month later...
Oh yes, and let's see what we get later on too, FD, some nice 7" and more limited editions???:wub2:

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Im mega excited for the limited edition stuff .. I wounder if it will be like relax and 500 copies .. droooollllllllll

BTW ... did you see the posters on Mikasounds , those were the 100 ones that were at the EP gigs .. been meaning to tell you :thumb_yello:

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Im mega excited for the limited edition stuff .. I wounder if it will be like relax and 500 copies .. droooollllllllll

BTW ... did you see the posters on Mikasounds , those were the 100 ones that were at the EP gigs .. been meaning to tell you :thumb_yello:

Yes I saw the posters, one for each place he performed. Em got me one signed from Paris:wub2:

But they are big and flat aren't they? How will they send it to me?? Em is having trouble working out how to send me the one she got!!

Yes I saw the posters, one for each place he performed. Em got me one signed from Paris:wub2:

But they are big and flat aren't they? How will they send it to me?? Em is having trouble working out how to send me the one she got!!

Yes the ones at the gigs were in a flat cardboard flat pack , these ones they send in a poster tube :thumb_yello:

Theyve done away with the outer wrapping , pain in the arse to carry as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
No the 12" isnt limited , the 7" is to 1000 or now as we know 1000000 or whatever the hell it is:sneaky2:

oh well i just told my daughter who`s going into the town to get me it ! is the 12 inch gold like in the picture but not limited ?

Yeh , it will longer mixes in terms of time , 12" means the songs are usually longer :thumb_yello:

I dont see it as limited , everyone does 7" as limited

oh well if she`s gets it just another mika item to store away :boxed:

yeah i know what 12" means :biggrin2:

i always bought the 12" instead of the 7" as they lasted longer :mf_rosetinted: god how dirty did that sound or is it just my manky mind going into over drive again :roftl:

• 4 weeks later...

I put the Japanese version of the CD (with its little sticker sheet and obi and lyrics and still sealed) onto ebay ...basically at cost price, plus postage. It is not for me to make any money, just for the convenience of MFcers who may want a Japanese Mika CD.

I cannot guarantee you don't have to pay customs at your end. That is beyond my control. If you want insurance with postage you have to take the EMS option, not regular postage.

Just FYI. The item number is 300352210206. There are two left, listing ends on Oct 4 (my time in Japan)

I have already sent two for MFCers who should be getting them soon. If you still want one after this listing ends, PM me and we can work something out.:thumb_yello: