The piercing thread

femifrosk

Ooh I like them! :teehee: Even though really colourful and complicated tattoos are very nice I really like the more simplistic ones, they're pretty. When did you get them done?

Yeah, i though of getting and big colourful one, but i want the things in it to mean something, and not just be "cause it looks cool" :)

Uhm.. The Smiley in April last year and the birthdates December 30th, not even a month old! xD

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, i though of getting and big colourful one, but i want the things in it to mean something, and not just be "cause it looks cool" :)

Uhm.. The Smiley in April last year and the birthdates December 30th, not even a month old! xD

I prefer the idea of getting a tattoo about something that's meaningful to you too, but I don't see anything wrong in getting a tattoo just because they look good. It's more likely that you'll end up disliking it but if it looks good, why not? After all they're decorations on your body. I wouldn't get anything done just because of that though. :naughty:

Oh they're so new, cool! How's the healing going? Is it itchy? :teehee: I hate the healing process in piercings, it's so hard to keep your hands off of them when they itch so badly. :roftl: I still want to get more done though!

I prefer the idea of getting a tattoo about something that's meaningful to you too, but I don't see anything wrong in getting a tattoo just because they look good. It's more likely that you'll end up disliking it but if it looks good, why not? After all they're decorations on your body. I wouldn't get anything done just because of that though. :naughty:

Oh they're so new, cool! How's the healing going? Is it itchy? :teehee: I hate the healing process in piercings, it's so hard to keep your hands off of them when they itch so badly. :roftl: I still want to get more done though!

Naah, the ichy times are over! Thank goodness! It is so hard not to scratch it! But when you put lotion on it (as you should, so it won't dry up) it helps, so in the ichytime you just put more and more lotion on untill i stops ichying :wink2:

Naah, the ichy times are over! Thank goodness! It is so hard not to scratch it! But when you put lotion on it (as you should, so it won't dry up) it helps, so in the ichytime you just put more and more lotion on untill i stops ichying :wink2:

Ooh I see. A few of my friends have tattoos and they covered theirs with lotion so they wouldn't itch but they still moaned about it. :teehee: Too bad you can't do the same with piercings. :naughty: The ones I have on my lips weren't so bad but the helix/outer conch and the tragus! OMG it was so annoying. Luckily the itchy patch lasts for only a few days. :teehee:

Ooh I see. A few of my friends have tattoos and they covered theirs with lotion so they wouldn't itch but they still moaned about it. :teehee: Too bad you can't do the same with piercings. :naughty: The ones I have on my lips weren't so bad but the helix/outer conch and the tragus! OMG it was so annoying. Luckily the itchy patch lasts for only a few days. :teehee:

Unfortunately, you don't get those in DK. You just get the piercing and done. The itching is your own problem, sadly! But it wasn't that bad with the piercings :)

The thing is, you shouldn't cover it completely in lotion, just a tiny bit at the time, cause when you apply it, it helps! Like you're scratching it a bit, but not with your nails, just your fingers rubbing in the lotion! :D Sneaky tricks! :D

Unfortunately, you don't get those in DK. You just get the piercing and done. The itching is your own problem, sadly! But it wasn't that bad with the piercings :)

The thing is, you shouldn't cover it completely in lotion, just a tiny bit at the time, cause when you apply it, it helps! Like you're scratching it a bit, but not with your nails, just your fingers rubbing in the lotion! :DSneaky tricks! :D

Oh it's the same thing here too, you just get the piercing done in the shop and everything else is your responsibility. And you shouldn't even put any creams on healing piercings, they might get infected. But it would be great if there was something you could do something to relieve the itch. :naughty:

Hahah, "sneaky tricks"! :lmfao:

Oh it's the same thing here too, you just get the piercing done in the shop and everything else is your responsibility. And you shouldn't even put any creams on healing piercings, they might get infected. But it would be great if there was something you could do something to relieve the itch. :naughty:

Hahah, "sneaky tricks"! :lmfao:

Haha! Oh yeah! Anti itchinglotion! :D Hahahah!

Yep, my very own sneaky trick! :D

THAT'S SO COOL! :wink2: you guys are so brave! I have only 2 "normal" pierces, but when I they did it I was scared to death :aah; if you know what I mean, I'm a bad explainer :teehee:

You probably mean earrings. :aah:

but yeah.. It's nothing..:aah:

toungue piercing and bellyring.. Neither of them hurt..:aah: So.. It's cool.:aah: love it.

Cool! I want to get that done too but it's probably not going to happen anywhere in the near future, my tummy doesn't look good enough yet. :teehee:

Cool indeed. :aah:

haha..:aah: gotta work out, eh? :aah: i looovee iit ! =)

I just got a cartilage piercing last week. I was scared but it didn't hurt that much. It was my first piercing besides "normal" earlobe ones. It's so easy to get addicted to piercings. I already want more :biggrin2:

Hahahaha.. mis see cartilage on? XD

but yea.. First I got normal earring piercings.. xD Then tongue.. xD Not belly XD

I just got a cartilage piercing last week. I was scared but it didn't hurt that much. It was my first piercing besides "normal" earlobe ones. It's so easy to get addicted to piercings. I already want more :biggrin2:

So true! :naughty: After I got my first lip piercing done I was like "hmm, I'm probably not going to get any more piercings" but after the second one I was totally hooked. No pun intended. :teehee:

I only have normal earlobe piercings I have two in each ear,I hope to get my nose pierced though,sometime.Might have to wait untill after school and such. :mf_rosetinted:

You mean the nostril? Or septum?

I don't know what it's called in Estonian :biggrin2: It's in the upper part of the ear.

I think it's generally known as 'helix', that's what I call mine anyways. :teehee: Some call it outer conch, too, although some people are very precise about what is qualified a helix and what an outer conch.

So true! :naughty: After I got my first lip piercing done I was like "hmm, I'm probably not going to get any more piercings" but after the second one I was totally hooked. No pun intended. :teehee:

You mean the nostril? Or septum?

The nostril.I don't really like the septum piercings,even though I have a friend who has one :teehee: I just thought it would be nice to have a stud in my nose xD the woman who done my ears has one and it looks pretty :wub2: