• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We've been slaves to this love

From the moment we touched

And keep begging for more

Of this resurrection"

Resurrection by HIM. Good song. Great album (i can´t say the same with the following records)

*Queenie sits & waits for new cancellations trying to understand what´s really happening*

Resurrection by HIM. Good song. Great album (i can´t say the same with the following records)

*Queenie sits & waits for new cancellations trying to understand what´s really happening*

Noooo! i like all the albums! Seriously! You got a very very bad taste in music

:biggrin2:

GET WELL SOON DEAR MIKA!

ps.:To you all who are more sad of yourself than for him!:SHUT UP!Do you really like him at all?I am getting really mad now....what the hell do you think of yourself?If he is ill and the doctor said he cant sing and need a reast then, HE NEEDS A REST!

YOu will get your cancelled show, he wont let you feel sad.STOP BEING SAD FOR YOURSELF ITS ANNOYING!!!

NOw I think you might will hate me but I am just fed up now!

Shut up!

And feel sorry for him who has been on tour since a long time and had no rest!

NOw.....I FINISHED.

Sorry to you all!But I had to tell it now!

GET WELL SOON DEAR MIKA!

ps.:To you all who are more sad of yourself than for him!:SHUT UP!Do you really like him at all?I am getting really mad now....what the hell do you think of yourself?If he is ill and the doctor said he cant sing and need a reast then, HE NEEDS A REST!

YOu will get your cancelled show, he wont let you feel sad.STOP BEING SAD FOR YOURSELF ITS ANNOYING!!!

NOw I think you might will hate me but I am just fed up now!

Shut up!

And feel sorry for him who has been on tour since a long time and had no rest!

NOw.....I FINISHED.

Sorry to you all!But I had to tell it now!

I hate you

Edit: Of course I don't. The reason why we're a bit.. I dunno, is that we can't really believe it's this bad before more things have been cancelled. There have been some weird things happening lately.

And of course I want him to be healthy again! We don't want a sick sick Mika! We want a Mika who can't jump around and sing.

hey enfa and kata spent lots of money too see Mika there is a massive let down if he doesnt play , other side of the coin is that he is poorly and that cannot be helped , he is doing lots and lots of shows , I think it was just a matter of time

I havent got time to mod this thread , but it seems to be getting "tetchy" , please play nicely :wink2:

hey enfa and kata spent lots of money too see Mika there is a massive let down if he doesnt play , other side of the coin is that he is poorly and that cannot be helped , he is doing lots and lots of shows , I think it was just a matter of time

I havent got time to mod this thread , but it seems to be getting "tetchy" , please play nicely :wink2:

I'm on it FD !!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :naughty:

Great!:biggrin2:

:lmao: .. But I really do :shocked:

Ohh.. It's not the money thing that made me upset. It wasn't half as expensive for as for Kata! No, it's the secret gig thing :thumb_yello:

Greatest Lovesong Vol.666 & Razorblade Romance. Love Metal was quite good

You're right, but I hope you get banned for you last comment on Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights *listens to HIM*

how dare you!!!! :thumbdown:

Oh come on, they are basically just doing bad versions of their own songs and releasing them again by now :doh: Hope they'll come up with something better soon, the first two albums were excellent, so they must have the ablility to make good music hidden somewhere :blink:

Oh come on, they are basically just doing bad versions of their own songs and releasing them again by now :doh: Hope they'll come up with something better soon, the first two albums were excellent, so they must have the ablility to make good music hidden somewhere :blink:

I'm not even going to comment on this

- Lol, I just did.

*holds ears* SO keep on pretending!!!! *sings very loudly*

Zsina and Enfa, nobody hate nobody... This is CareBear Land and we all have the right to think whatever we want (oh i feel good as a mod :biggrin2: )

- Zsina : nobody is making fun at Mika feeling poorly, what upsets us is the whole situation with "mysterious" cancellations. We certainly all know that he's exhausted, and we all wish he feels better soon (poor boy, etc.)

- EnFa, no need to say you hate people...

I feel all powerful !! :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

I´m in love with you in this moment

Love love Kata!! :groupwave:

I feel all powerful !! :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

SuperYoppa to the rescue!!! :roftl: