Mika is really sick - now

EnFa

Because they thought it wouldn't strain him as much as traveling and a festival, and they didn't want him to cancel two shows in a row? You know, like, "well, if you say you can't do the big show, then at least do the small easy one." Or maybe that was even his idea.

--Jack

But now he's ill and many fans are angry because they don't understand why he did the secret gig instead of Nibe or St Gallen. They wonder if he was really ill.

So he wins nothing in that story: bad image, fans are less confident in him, he's ill.

But as I wrote before, waiting is the best thing to do! :wink2:

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor boy.

(I have nothing new to add. Haeschen's post just made me realize it's kind of fun saying that. Poor boy. Poor darling. Um. I'm not being sarcastic, just weird. I'll shut up now.)

--Jack

You forgot to prescribe some chicken soup after saying that :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

You know, you don't have to have chicken to live! :thumbdown: Contrary to popular belief, a 23 year old boy won't die without chicken, no matter what some people here seem to think. I'm proud to say I would never try to force chicken on him. I could help his cure along just as well by knitting him a scarf.

Poor boy though.

--Jack

He wasn't double-booked : he cancelled Nibe then had the secret gig in the evening. But he was supposed to be at Nibe the day after. It could have been done. It's not like it would have been the first time he has 2 gigs one day after another :wink2:

And for those who think i'm heartless and sarcastic beyond measures : i do think he's exhausted and he needs to rest. What i do not accept is that his management think we're all too stupid to realize that something is going wrong and that they're fooling us.

Right, sorry for my mistake:boxed: ... so he wasn't double booked...i thought it was on the same day as Nibes, and thought how could they have arranged for him to be in two countries on the same day. but, i'm with you, i think his management is doing an awful job when it comes to this and this may cost them.

Right, sorry for my mistake:boxed: ... so he wasn't double booked...i thought it was on the same day as Nibes, and thought how could they have arranged for him to be in two countries on the same day. but, i'm with you, i think his management is doing an awful job when it comes to this and this may cost them.

Well... If we look at things into details... They DID book him in 2 different countries on the same day (August 10th) during weeks without doing anything, then 3 different countries to finally cancel the 1st one that had been booked which happens to be Sweden...

But this is only if we look into details...

Get well soon, hun.

well we knew it would end like this-too many gigs! He needs plenty of rest now,I am afraid more things will get cancelled;(

Agree.. i kind a know that there will be cancellations due to lethargy or illnesses, tha schedule he's got can kill, but didn't expect something like the nibes and secret gig issue... i think if he is really sick... they/he should just take proper rest and care before going on the road again... and not contradict themselves and make loyal fans out on the lurch and playing unhealthy guessing games as we are doing now...

I was kind of concerned this would happen, with the amount of work he was doing, and after reading the interview in Q magazine last night when the interviewer mentioned that he was struggling with a sore throat.

Pneumonia is very nasty and he should be getting plenty of bed rest and fluids (lots of lovely Ribena). My friend had it and my brother in laws friend has had it and he had to go to hospital. So Mika really does need be very careful and take it easy.

:shocked: x3

Did you?:blink:

Yeah, but since I'm atheist, I just came back

Good resurrection then :roftl:

"We've been slaves to this love

From the moment we touched

And keep begging for more

Of this resurrection"

and reincarnated as a pineapple, right? :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Yeah, a very green and nice pineapple

haha...maybe swedish people have a natural immunity? i am after all from the tropics! and mika is lebanese...........

NO! Not SWEDISH! Danish :naughty::thumb_yello:

I was kind of concerned this would happen, with the amount of work he was doing, and after reading the interview in Q magazine last night when the interviewer mentioned that he was struggling with a sore throat.

Pneumonia is very nasty and he should be getting plenty of bed rest and fluids (lots of lovely Ribena). My friend had it and my brother in laws friend has had it and he had to go to hospital. So Mika really does need be very careful and take it easy.

Yeah, Mika relax.....TAKE IT EASY!!!.. get properly well and then continue working...

Yeah, ok, sorry all !

Oh Mika !!! Don't die from your pneumonia !! Get well soon !! Poor little sweetie... Lots of rest and chicken soup and you'll be alright before you see it ! :thumb_yello:

I just saw this one.. I love you Yoppa :biggrin2: