NIBE is sueing MIKA? .. Or threatening with it at least

EnFa

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Wow! I actually don't know what to say but I absolutely support Nibe. And just like Yop said, it's not Mika in person they are suing but the whole machinery behind him who started this fuss. And I think that someone has to make an example because he has cancelled ALL of the European main country festivals so far.

That's all I have to say (so far).

:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally! :biggrin2: Then it's official

Yeah!! :punk: THEM must be taught a lesson or if their in the right... prove their case!!!

I can't wait to see what THEM will come up with next...:wink2:

No, Jerry is a saint- he couldn't POSSIBLY have anything to do with it :bleh:

well Jerry is apparently his tour manager. He's definitely in THAT area. Just because he's a nice person doesn't necessarily mean to say that he's .... erm...great at his...job? *runs off and takes cover before everyone throws grenades at CazGirl*

This is getting more and more interesting.

What's up with Mika then? I'd like to know. >___>

I dunno if "interested" describes my state of feelings at the present time.. :shocked: I think smt oscillating between paranoid, alarmed, upset and suffering from backache suits me more.. :mf_rosetinted:

well Jerry is apparently his tour manager. He's definitely in THAT area. Just because he's a nice person doesn't necessarily mean to say that he's .... erm...great at his...job? *runs off and takes cover before everyone throws grenades at CazGirl*

:naughty: :naughty:

I have to recon you have gutts, girl :naughty::thumb_yello:

But i kinda agree... Tour manager means what it means... Even if he's not the only one doing it all, he MAY not be a total stranger to all this...

The thing is that we don't know who THEM are... So let's call them THEM until we know, if we ever know... No need to add some new suspicion some of us could not cope with :naughty:

:naughty: :naughty:

I have to recon you have gutts, girl :naughty::thumb_yello:

But i kinda agree... Tour manager means what it means... Even if he's not the only one doing it all, he MAY not be a total stranger to all this...

The thing is that we don't know who THEM are... So let's call them THEM until we know, if we ever know... No need to add some new suspicion some of us could not cope with :naughty:

thats why i took cover LOL. Everyone who's met him absolutely loves him...not that ive ever had the privelige (i never know how to spell that) of meeting him myself...

i didnt want to upset anyone, but sometimes you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, you know?

Does "Them" include Jerry?

'Coz your signature describes Jerry as "Awesome"! :roftl::biggrin2:

No, Jerry is a saint- he couldn't POSSIBLY have anything to do with it :bleh:

Unfortunately Jerry is management:boxed:, i'm not sure who the defendant will be in this case... Jerry works for or half own Fuerte Group that is hired to manage Mika, so whether Mika, Universal or whoever else will be named as the defendant am not sure... whatever it is .. be rest assured it won't end up in court... it's simply a management lesson to plan better next time and don't f*** with your fans ...

As a person, Jerry is awesome and is very very nice to all MFC-ers.,.. but I'm not sure what he's management skill's like...

Hey THEM! :cool:

Beware of the Vikings!!:boxed:

hahaha! beware of the girls in the girls thread too! we're already in our medieval costumes, we're soon to mount our horses, and we have our jousting sticks at the ready!

lol!

if anyone was ever involved in that thread in the beginning they'd understand....*shrinks away*

thats why i took cover LOL. Everyone who's met him absolutely loves him...not that ive ever had the privelige (i never know how to spell that) of meeting him myself...

i didnt want to upset anyone, but sometimes you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, you know?

And maybe he's THAT kind cause he has something to hide !! :sneaky2::naughty: :naughty: :biggrin2:

Ok, back to the topic :biggrin2: Nibe could sue Mika (and THEM) and that would be great. :roftl::bleh:

It's a mistake... everyone makes mistakes... and then they learn from it.. the real problem is when they don't learn... so hopefully this is good enough a lesson...

It's a mistake... everyone makes mistakes... and then they learn from it.. the real problem is when they don't learn... so hopefully this is good enough a lesson...

it's a mistake? damn well better be LOL and even more so: they better learn from it an'all!

i understand everyone makes mistakes...but that was a pretty big mistake and...IMO...wasn't very well thought through :boxed:

makes me wonder if they had something to do with the myspace competition LOL, look at all the chaos that caused!

It's people working with people and yes, people make mistakes and yes, they are allowed to make mistakes - but it would be fair towards festival organisators and fans if they would learn from it.

Anyway, I totally agree with you Nikjass.

It's people working with people and yes, people make mistakes and yes, they are allowed to make mistakes - but it would be fair towards festival organisators and fans if they would learn from it.

amen to that

I agree with you about "everybody makes mistakes", of course...

But just playing devil's advocate :biggrin2: : how come everybody BUT them had seen that arrive ? Isn't it their job ? And the mistake has gone pretty far... Once is a mistake, but that's been way more than once... We only see it now cause it's one cancellation after another, but if you recap it all... From at least January : double-booking, cancellations, last minute cancellations because of double-booking...

But of course, i do hope too they (at last) learn from that... But i'm not a utopist, and i'm pretty sure they will get through it with not so much harm done...

The one thing I really don't get is: Universal - Island Records/management: I reckon this is not some sort of start-up company, emerged from the weird idea of some map exercise workshop students during a nice night at the pub :blink:

So WTF is going on? They obviously have no idea what they're doing and I really wonder how this can be possible. All these ongoings lately justifiably arouse suspicion, just as they're incredibly dumb. :no:

I agree with you about "everybody makes mistakes", of course...

But just playing devil's advocate :biggrin2: : how come everybody BUT them had seen that arrive ? Isn't it their job ? And the mistake has gone pretty far... Once is a mistake, but that's been way more than once... We only see it now cause it's one cancellation after another, but if you recap it all... From at least January : double-booking, cancellations, last minute cancellations because of double-booking...

But of course, i do hope too they (at last) learn from that... But i'm not a utopist, and i'm pretty sure they will get through it with not so much harm done...

i agree. seriously, i swear some people have never heard of a DIARY (:roftl: )

but I agree with whoever said this in the "mika is really ill - now" thread (well actually i remember who wrote but their name is so long and jumbled that my brain cant memorise it lol)

I think this situation is going from bad to ridicuous to sheer insanity. The red flag has been waving for quite some time now and no one has been paying any attention to it. Do you stand there and keep waving it when the bull is charging, or do you get the hell out of Dodge? Better still, maybe turning tail and running in the opposite direction is a feasable option!!! I don't know - it just seems that the people who are in the Mika camp really do not seem to have his best interests at heart. They are not being at all sensitive to any of his needs - especially those concerning his health and well-being. And Mika, being the perfectionist, obsessive compulsive personality that he is would strive to please everyone despite exhaustion and failing health. He puts everybody else before himself. We all know that profile.

If Mika doesn't slow down now, take some quality time off, follow doctors' orders and make his failing health his #1 Priority I fear nothing short of a major crash and burn in his near future. And that personally terrifies me! I've said it before -I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt and suffered the horrific repercussions. If he continues this half-assed cycle of performing/cancelling/playing secret gigs/cancelling I foresee a downward spiral to hell. And that is just about the health issue. We're not even talking about how his reputation, popularity and credibility will suffer if this pattern continues for any length of time...

This very bad management, who double book gigs and sends him to two countries on the same day or cancel gigs...or whatever is also the same ppl that have managed to work towards promoting him world over and made him big in the span of a year.. so they can't be all that bad... i believe no one or an organisation is perfect... mistakes are made along the way and then you improve on them as you go a long, especially if you're new... Don't get me wrong I'm also angry at THEM. It's just that i'm not the angry and unforgiving teenager i once was.. i guess i weigh things out better now.

I do want THEM to learn their lesson and hope Nibe shakes THEM out of whatever their on.

This very bad management, who double book gigs and sends him to two countries on the same day or cancel gigs...or whatever is also the same ppl that have managed to work towards promoting him world over and made him big in the span of a year.. so they can't be all that bad... i believe no one or an organisation is perfect... mistakes are made along the way and then you improve on them as you go a long, especially if you're new... Don't get me wrong I'm also angry at THEM. It's just that i'm not the angry and unforgiving teenager i once was.. i guess i weigh things out better now.

I do want THEM to learn their lesson and hope Nibe shakes THEM out of whatever their on.

You're too good :blink: THEM are not teenagers :wink2: