NIBE is sueing MIKA? .. Or threatening with it at least

EnFa

LOL! I will, shamely, admit that I do actually remember the team rocket poem. I did not google it. Oh the shame!

IngievV, i have pokémon yellow, pokémon silver, pokémon crystal, pokémon pinball....yeesh....

Is that all?:biggrin2: I have Pokémon Red, 2 Pokémon Yellow (Don't ask me why I needed 2), Pokémon Gold, Pokémon Crystal, Pokémon Pinball, Pokémon Trading card game (On the gameboy, that's right, with a promo Meowth card:naughty: ), Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon FireRed. Oh and I had a Pokémon mini. And I still have my rare shiny trading cards:punk:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you! What I tried to say is not that they cancelled Nibe and did a secret gig instead. That secret gig was also planned.

It so weird :insane: My fragile little mind can't keep up with it :shocked:

Instead of Jesse and James we should add some.. random MFC user names! :blush-anim-cl:

LOL! I will, shamely, admit that I do actually remember the team rocket poem. I did not google it. Oh the shame!

IngievV, i have pokémon yellow, pokémon silver, pokémon crystal, pokémon pinball....yeesh....

i sound like such a geek.

DragonballZ is MUCH cooler :cool: dont fool yourself!

hahaha okay...

I completely missed that whole craze!! I feel a bit left out now:sad:

No no no - If he plays tonight, then there will deffinetly be consequenses! :thumbdown:

So look out for any news about Oxegen

If he plays tonight - I'll sue him !!

No, I don't hope anyone will sue him . He just has to get well and compensate for the Nibe cancelling by performing a GREAT gig at Vega in Copenhagen !!

.. POOR BOY :blink:

It so weird :insane: My fragile little mind can't keep up with it :shocked:

Instead of Jesse and James we should add some.. random MFC user names! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah I volunteer. So EnFa, are you the King:naughty:

Yeah, we seem to have gotten a bit off track (my fault!!) Anyway, bedtime for me here in Perth, will be interested to see where this thread has ended up in the morning!! Night all!!

Night night!

Nibe calmed down when they heard about the pneumonia thing. That's also why they are looking forward to see if he plays tonight. Which it seems like he will!

*oxegen*

Jolene I am with you, bed for me too...well not "with" you...I am off AND I am leaving...gotta work tomorrow.

just lightening things up a tad in case you think I am all serious legal gloom...

Night night!

Nibe calmed down when they heard about the pneumonia thing. That's also why they are looking forward to see if he plays tonight. Which it seems like he will!

*oxegen*

is it assumed or confimed, enfa?

but it's not fair to Nibe either.

and to the fans.

cuz he went off and had a secret gig later... :thumbdown:

No no, AFTER the cancellation, but before Nibe :thumb_yello: