Mika cancels gigs over an ear infection

Sity

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so errrm what exactly are we supposed to think now? *wonders*

That they couldn't be arsed to go to Denmark, so they said he had pneumonia to get out of the Roskilde thing, but if he had pneumonia he couldn't play Oxegen, so in UK he just had an ear infection :mf_rosetinted:

In other words: they're ****ing with us :yay:

That they couldn't be arsed to go to Denmark, so they said he had pneumonia to get out of the Roskilde thing, but if he had pneumonia he couldn't play Oxegen, so in UK he just had an ear infection :mf_rosetinted:

In other words: they're ****ing with us :yay:

I feel like saying the same things over and over again... Don't you ? :blink:

Okay this ear infection excuse is all over the web now :thumbdown: They really should stick with one story!!

http://www.gigwise.com/news.asp?contentid=34321

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a64675/sick-mika-pulls-out-of-denmark-gigs.html

Hiya Kata .... I understand why you are so disappointed .... only .. why are you taking it so personally ?? ..........

Hiya Kata .... I understand why you are so disappointed .... only .. why are you taking it so personally ?? ..........

Why do you think I take it personally? :blink:

She's not.

I'm her official spokeswoman, and I speak on her behalf.

Cause she feels fooled, like some of us... PLUS she went to Nibe and he wasn't there... But mostly cause she doesn't like to be teken for an idiot... I guess... It's not taking things personally, it's being realistic...

I feel like saying the same things over and over again... Don't you ? :blink:

i know how u mean.. hmm we'll just have to wait til the weekend is over to see whats really going on.. what time is the Oxegen thing? wait he hasn't cancelled that yet has he?

Okay this ear infection excuse is all over the web now :thumbdown: They really should stick with one story!!

http://www.gigwise.com/news.asp?contentid=34321

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a64675/sick-mika-pulls-out-of-denmark-gigs.html

Oh my god! :cool:

What if they did the spokesperson for fans?

We were/ (are) quite confused after all. :insane:

And out of context, did you notice how randomly they added the "real name Michael Penniman" in the middle of the story. Ahhh! :punk:

i know how u mean.. hmm we'll just have to wait til the weekend is over to see whats really going on.. what time is the Oxegen thing? wait he hasn't cancelled that yet has he?

Appearance at Oxegen planned at 7:40 pm UK time. He hasn't cancelled yet.

Should i add that if he cancelled Roskilde for a REAL pneumonia, they should have cancelled Oxegen and T in the Park this week-end not to make him sing in the rain, i mean, for his good health ?

argh.. now we only miss "what's his sexuality" and we've it all in one thread.. :shocked:

Your wish is my command :

I think he cancels gigs cause he's gay and is afraid that it starts to show up in gigs...

:biggrin2:

Your wish is my command :

I think he cancels gigs cause he's gay and is afraid that it starts to show up in gigs...

:biggrin2:

Lol! AMEN! So, what's his real name then?

Appearance at Oxegen planned at 7:40 pm UK time. He hasn't cancelled yet.

Should i add that if he cancelled Roskilde for a REAL pneumonia, they should have cancelled Oxegen and T in the Park this week-end not to make him sing in the rain, i mean, for his good health ?

ach.. thats just silly.. why make up something like pneumonia and then make him sing this weekend? do they think we're dumb and that we don't understand how illnesses work or something!?