Don't zoom in on my boogers

Christine

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! Awesome gif violet! He kind of looks like Hugh Laurie in that last frame. Mika should be a comedian on the side!

Haha, he already is :roftl: Remember the John Travolta stories and how he tells stories like those without turning a hair -LOL :roftl:

Haha, he already is :roftl: Remember the John Travolta stories and how he tells stories like those without turning a hair -LOL :roftl:

Yes! He is quite good at this. Well Mika, if the whole music thing doesn't work out... :bleh:

thanks for this.... now i cant stop staring at it.... its soooo mesmerizing.............. :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Hehe, he asked for it - well, at least I am safe in my comfy hole :roftl: - not to be detected in the near future :biggrin2:

Aww! He's so sweet, lol.

'Be nice to the cameraman because he can make you look like a monster':roftl: :roftl:

LOL very true though, our cameramen know how to have fun :bleh:

I absolutely agree! In my case non-English (British) English speaking! :-)

I'm American. I find it really difficult to understand most people with a strong English (England) accents, worse if they speak very fast, but I can understand just about everything Mika says/sings. :biggrin2: (Not everything, because sometimes when he sings really high, I'm not sure what he's singing--the words).

exactly. :lol3:

"Don't zoom in on my boogers"

LMFAOOOOOOOO !!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Gotta love him !!!

It's also so funny when he says : "the falsetto gets all the attention cause it's like WWWHHAAAAAAAA !!! "

:roftl: :roftl:

Hehehehehe that just made my day lol

Well, MIKA - don't worry about us MFCers zooming in on that part of you...

If you've seen Sivan's album with Emily's pics from San Fran, than you'll know that boogers were far from what the photos focused on...

Well, MIKA - don't worry about us MFCers zooming in on that part of you...

If you haven't seen Sivan's album yet with Emily's pics from San Fran, than you'll know that boogers were far from what the photos focused on...

hehehehe true :naughty:

Everytime I think I've gotten a little less drooling-nuts abt Mika, I see a video like this & fall in all over again. :mf_lustslow: haha! gotta love his humour. u think u've seen everything, & then he surprises u with some quirky statement. it's like 50 First Dates (the Drew Barrymore movie) - meeting & falling in love anew repeatedly. :)