Mika gossip in GirlZ

IngievV

A friend of mine told me there was this gossip about Mika in GirlZ (Dutch Magazine). Although it isn't quite interesting I thought I'd share.

De geruchten over de seksuele geaardheid van mika houden maar niet op. Iedereen wil graag weten of hij wel of niet op meisjes valt, maar de hunk wil er niet veel over kwijt. 'Wat maakt het nou uit of ik homo ben? Daar gaat het niet om bij muziek, het gaat om stijl en klasse!' Aldus Mika.

Translation:

The rumours about Mika's sexuality don't stop. Everybody wants to know if he does or doesn't like girls, but the hunk doesn't want to say much about it. 'Who cares if I'm gay? That's not what it's about in music, it's about style and class!' says Mika.

I don't know. I don't think he would've said it like that, since it's not a Mikaish answer. I'll try to get the article if you're interested...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's just really weird.........for me.......I don't see anything peculiar in Mika. He is just someone very juvenile like and that might value his independence and liberal way of thinking. why can't everyone just stop asking these questions ? if u'd like to talk about sexuality, it could be interesting. but asking someone are you homo or not is stupid, well, rude actually. I read something even more ridiculous on metro or london paper, like "he'd like to keep people guessing....." what if he is just get confused himself ? is he supposed to say "yes im" "no, im not". this sort of answer would make anyone an idiot