Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On You Tube!

Not exactly the best clip I've seen but better that nothing for us poor souls who won’t be able to see it any other way because we don't get these shows on TV until 6 months later or so...:thumbdown:

Well I'm exaggerating:naughty: but that's the way it feels, living so far outside the real world!:roftl:

…feeling sorry for myself…:boxed:

I *think* there is going to be a Katy Perry interview on the radio here this evening on the Top 30 countdown...

Hot 30.com they said for pics etc... She's gonna be co-hosting the show... Except I missed half of what he said, so it may not be tonight. Sorry to be so scatty!

OK, yes, Katy Perry is co-hosting one of our radio shows right now. She's gonna do a live version of Hot & Cold. I'm not recording it (nothing's working right now), so hopefully some other soul will put it up on youtube for you all. If any of you remember the interview Mika did where there was a guy and a girl in the studio and they did impressions of Mickey Mouse and Taz Devil, well, it's those two.

http://www.mtv.it/music/eventi/ema2008/index.asp

13/10/2008

Katy Perry Debuts as Our EMA Host!

We’ve just revealed that Katy Perry will host the 2008 MTV Europe Music Awards. This is the first time that she has acted as Host at any awards ceremony. Perry has also been nominated in two categories in this year’s Awards – Best New Act and Most Addictive Track (for her ubiquitous ‘I Kissed a Girl.’)

“I was so excited when I heard that I was nominated for two awards, but when I was asked to host the show I wet myself, Fergie-style!” said Perry. “To follow in the footsteps of previous hosts Christina Aguilera, Tom Jones, P. Diddy and Snoop Dogg at this prestigious event is an incredible honour -- do they know what they are getting into? I just hope that I don't spill my cocktail!”

The twenty-three old California-born musician rose to fame following the digital release of “Ur So Gay” in 2007 and “I Kissed A Girl” in 2008, which celebrated over five million worldwide sales. Her latest single “Hot N Cold” is approaching 1 million sales worldwide.

Katy Perry will be joined on-stage by her fellow band members who will act as the official MTV Europe Music Awards House Band.

And helping her to truly make this year’s MTV Europe Music Awards a star-studded event will be our incredible presenters, which include Grace Jones, Solange Knowles, Sugababes, Tiziano Ferro, Tokio Hotel - also nominated for Best Act Ever - and Travis McCoy from Gym Class Heroes.