what's in your wardrobe that looks like something mika wore?

phunkygal

yeah i saw you wearing pink skinnies in a picture!

ive hardly ever seen coloured skinnies in shops here in the UK. Only black, white, red and light blue. I see all these people wearing psychadelic colours and i just think where the feck do they shop?!?!

yeah! MIKA where do u find them!!:roftl: :roftl: :biggrin2:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My coloured jeans are the only things I've ever bought from there so I can't comment on the rest of the clothes.

But all four pairs of my skinny jeans come from there and I get loads of compliments and people never believe me when I tell them they only cost me £12.99!

Thing is they sell out VERY quickly so to get hold of them you need to know when they are getting stock in, either that or go on Ebay!

PRIMARK???

The ugliest clothes ever!!!

lmao! thats where i got my myspace competition outfit from xDDD

my friend charlotte shops in primark and you'd never guess. She wears some amazing clothes and always looks fashionable.

i have nothing that mika would wear, except maybe for 1 or 2 scarfs, cause my clothing is quite feminine and classic. but 2 days ago, i saw this top and i just had to buy it (of course mika wouldn't wear that either :lmao: - but if it was a t-shirt, i guess he might. ):

top.jpg

i have nothing that mika would wear, except maybe for 1 or 2 scarfs, cause my clothing is quite feminine and classic. but 2 days ago, i saw this top and i just had to buy it (of course mika wouldn't wear that either :lmao: - but if it was a t-shirt, i guess he might. ):

top.jpg

the patterns ARE very Mika though!!

the thing about my style is everyone knows i like to design jewelery and clothing because of it.i guess i dress very artsy or something!well today i went to get my new kitten from the animal shelter(named billy brown!lol!)and the lady was like"omg!do you know how to sew?you would be our hero if u made the cats some mats for the cages!"and i was like "um.....i guess i could"

well i only said yes because she had a british accent that i liked!im very obsessed w/ british accents!lol!:biggrin2:

I have a British accent! :P

Oh I bought a belt the other day it isn't totally Mika but I just had to have!

belt.jpg

i love it though i dont wear belts just braces!lol!and things made from duct tape!i luv duct tape!im uploading some pics im gonna post of everything i made from duct tape!it will be posted in the funky flamingo thread!:biggrin2:

yes!i agree!ThatRadFreak said in england they only have brown duct tape.in the usa we have all colors....except brown....well i never rlly look for brown but i have never seen it!lol! im gonna make mika and the band some stuff out of duct tape when/if they come back to boston!:biggrin2:

Noooo...it's all lies! :no::bleh:

We have Brown, Black silver...and I'm fairly sure I've come across some red stuff at some point!

haha!we have funky flamingo!:bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

that is why i made the funky flamingo thread!lol!oh can i have ur british accent?pweez!?

Lol, Gladly. I have a "Queens English" accent and when I lived in Lancashire I used to get called Posh constantly!

I have no idea where my accent comes from because I was born in Yorkshire (really stong weird accent in Yorkshire!) then moved to Wales for years!

Lol, Gladly. I have a "Queens English" accent and when I lived in Lancashire I used to get called Posh constantly!

I have no idea where my accent comes from because I was born in Yorkshire (really stong weird accent in Yorkshire!) then moved to Wales for years!

i want one so bad!i luvluv them!:biggrin2:

1.Red skinnies

2.Black skinnies

3.White skinnies

4.Red converse*

5.Rainbow and white converse!!!

6.Braces with piano keys on

7.Black braces

8.Grey braces

9.THE EXACT SAME RED JUMPER HE WEARS ON THE BIG GIRL VID!!!!

10.Two colourful watches

11.A MIKA t-shirt

12.3, tight, white t-shirts:bleh:

13.Grey undies!

14.A white shirt

15.A bright blue blazer

*16.Green skinnies

17.Dusty purple skinnies

18.Peakock blue skinnies,lol:roftl:

errr yeeah.. can totally see the resemblance *rolls eyes*

what? IT'S PEACH AND WHITE AND STRIPY

rofl rofl :lmao:

it looks pink in the picture but its peach.

come on, it's like a feminine version of it! xDDD

the only thing i have thats remotely close to "Mika clothing"

PRIMARK?! I've been there feck loads of times and ive never seen coloured skinny jeans rofl rofl!!!

I get my colourful skinnies from TOPMAN(:wub2: , I love topman!)

Thats were I got my peakock blue skinnies, purple skinnies, white skinnies, red skinnies and black ones!:thumb_yello:

(I generaly spend too much money in Topman!)