Happy Ending Appriciation Thread

reason

Just because this song deserves it,

one of the most powerful touching, lyrically genuis, musically genius, knee trembling, goosebumpy, emotional, relatable quality songs ive ever heard.

Hats of tot he meeksta for this one.

perfection on cd :P

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE "Happy Ending"!!!!

It's so full of emotion. I can just imagine mika singing the song. It's like he's in the room with you. I especially like when he sings" I guess I'd wish well". i Love the "well" part.:mf_lustslow:

*swoons*:blush-anim-cl:

I sometimes get goosebumps when listening to it. That's how good it is.

I also love the part toward the end when the chorus, mika, and the instuments join in.

Ahhhhh! I can go on and on and on . Let's just say it's my favorite song on LICM! :wub2:

I was thinking about starting a thread about it just the other day!

This is my favourite Mika song...and I think it will always be, because I feel something deeply touching my soul everytime I listen to it

and I know it may sound a nonsense, but sometimes I MUST skip it when I put on my Mika-compilation (made by me for my car, it's an unique piece :naughty: ) because it makes me all so happy and sad and excited and depressed......

I'm mad, I know :boxed:

I've liked Happy Ending since the first time I heard it, but after seeing the duet live in concert, I've almost become addicted to it. Something about the emotion he possessed while performing the song just really hit me and I completely fell in love with the beauty of the melody and the lyrics.