mika's fashion designer's

phunkygal

ok guys and gals. all of you mika fans who luvluv to design this 1 is 4 you! personally i love to design and have a style like mika's that gets made fun of.

tell me what you like to design!whether it be jewlery or clothes. personally i like to design both.also tell me what you would design 4 mika! im a teenager and personally i would like to go to the providence school of design someday. so also if your like me tell me what design school you would like to go to.ill make a list of the most orginal designers!i would design mika's braces!REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE/INTEREST IN DESIGNING!I WILL NOT LET YOU IN UNTIL YOU HAVE SAID SOMETHING YOU HAVE DESIGNED BEFORE.SORRY.

mika's designers

1.phunkygal

2.Diana

3.mandilambi

4.milou

5.vanessa

6.Blue

7.cazgirl

8.shezzy12

9.mika's mom!(any1 know her name?)

10.rockinbabzz

11.littletechieshelina

12.bonjourmika1990

13.mika4life13

14.Marianne84

15. I <3 MIKA

16.findingmywords

17.England

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not that much of a designer. The only things I've done were some hangers for necklaces, making a skirt shorter, and write on bracelets :P

For on a necklace:

s505ln6.jpg

And my bracelets:

s421gp8.jpg

And I wear them proud :D. Wish I could design clothes though, I have the sorta body nothing really looks good on :P

i only really draw girls. i did draw some clothes once and they were pretty darn good lol i'll post em in a sec. i made a necklace once too....but i dont have the stuff to make em anymore. if i did i'd make one for Mika.

dont be mad but you do have to tell me what you have designed before.....:biggrin2:

I've designed with a little help with my mom a t-shirt last week with the Chubby Bunny inscription!!