Twilight Thread!!!!!

Rachelle Lefevre, the actress who will play Victoria in Twilight the movie, recently was interviewed by MTV Movie News. Click here to read the article on mtv.com. Stephenie has asked me to post this link for everyone because she read the article (while on tour in Germany) and loved it.

the interview is a bit long.

thanks for posting.. going to read it now...was wondering.... stephenie asked you?:shocked:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's from robert fansite

Do the actors for the Twilight movie look like you imagined them?

I am really excited about I would say 95% of the actors which I think is a really good margin. Particularly I think they did a great job with Edward and that is the most important. It could’ve been a really bad thing but I had a chance to me Robert Pattinson and actually have a really involved conversation with him about how depressed Edward was in Twilight. And I have to tell you, I know there is a lot of people who didn’t like him right away and there is some who are still holding out for some other actors… uhm… I gotta say I’m not getting this whole Gaspard Ulliel thing, I’m sorry. But, uhm, when I got the chance to talk to him we were having lunch and we could see him walking up the road and his hair was already dyed red and he had that long black coat and you could see the people on the street kinda stopping and looking at him and thinking… and it wasn’t like “who is that?” it was more like “What is that?” *Stephenie says that in a really mesmerized tone* He doesn’t even really look cute. I mean, he looked more like an Angel than a person. And he got such an interesting face and you sit there and talk to him you hardly know what to say. He would say “Why are Carlisle and Edward so close, they aren’t even real family” and I was looking at him saying “what is… what was that again?” *Stephenie does that in a really dreamy expression, kind of swooning* I think that he’s going to be amazing and that the actress who is playing Bella, uhm, you should’ve seen her when we were all together, she was over there and was like *Stephenie shows the way Kristen adored/drooled over Robert* He is perfect, really, you don’t have to need to worry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVAPQBPCJGI

'Twilight' crew nixes R.A. Long shoot, but will film at Kalama High

Thursday, February 28, 2008 5:50 AM PST

By Leila Summers

The bright lights of Hollywood won't shine on R.A. Long High School this spring, but Kalama High School will still be featured in a film-rendition of the novel "Twilight."

"Twilight," which is based on the best-selling novel about a teenage girl who falls in love with a vampire, will also be filmed at Clackamas Community College and Madison High School in Portland, the film's publicist, Peter Silbermann, said Wednesday.

"The director just preferred the other locations," he said.

The project started filming Monday in Clackamas, Silbermann said. A casting call won't take place in Cowlitz County, he said, contrary to previous suggestions.

Filming at Kalama High School has been extended by four days, and will occur March 17 to 24, while school is in session.

School board member Shannon Barnett said film crews will arrive on scene and start setting up March 12.

"They plan to work 14-hour days," Barnett said.

Film crews will take over the lower high school parking lot, Barnett said, and part of the upper lot. The school's wrestling room will be used for a hospital room scene and gymnasium scene, Barnett said. Additional shots are expected to take place in the hallways and the regular gym, he said.

"I think there will be inconveniences, but it will be a good learning experience," Barnett said.

This winter, producers and the film's director toured R.A. Long High School and expressed interest in using the school's cafeteria, gymnasium and possibly some classrooms for the movie.

"I feared there was something going on," Principal Andrew Frost said, noting that facility-use applications were never mailed back to the school.

'Twilight' crew nixes R.A. Long shoot, but will film at Kalama High

Thursday, February 28, 2008 5:50 AM PST

By Leila Summers

The bright lights of Hollywood won't shine on R.A. Long High School this spring, but Kalama High School will still be featured in a film-rendition of the novel "Twilight."

"Twilight," which is based on the best-selling novel about a teenage girl who falls in love with a vampire, will also be filmed at Clackamas Community College and Madison High School in Portland, the film's publicist, Peter Silbermann, said Wednesday.

"The director just preferred the other locations," he said.

The project started filming Monday in Clackamas, Silbermann said. A casting call won't take place in Cowlitz County, he said, contrary to previous suggestions.

Filming at Kalama High School has been extended by four days, and will occur March 17 to 24, while school is in session.

School board member Shannon Barnett said film crews will arrive on scene and start setting up March 12.

"They plan to work 14-hour days," Barnett said.

Film crews will take over the lower high school parking lot, Barnett said, and part of the upper lot. The school's wrestling room will be used for a hospital room scene and gymnasium scene, Barnett said. Additional shots are expected to take place in the hallways and the regular gym, he said.

"I think there will be inconveniences, but it will be a good learning experience," Barnett said.

This winter, producers and the film's director toured R.A. Long High School and expressed interest in using the school's cafeteria, gymnasium and possibly some classrooms for the movie.

"I feared there was something going on," Principal Andrew Frost said, noting that facility-use applications were never mailed back to the school.

why can't they film in florida....wait....when they film eclipse...wouldn't they come to florida.... :shocked::biggrin2:

from a press conference in Berlin"

Title: "Bella is like a delicious cheesecake"

As I arrived at the Kulturkaufhaus Dussmann, dozens of fans had been already waiting.

I underestimated the situation when I thought I’d have enough time to get a good seat one hour before the actual thing started.

Apparently, I should have come at least in the morning. Some fans had been waiting since 12:00… .And now they were waiting to get a glimpse of the creator of their favorite book.

Many of them were sitting on the floor as all the seats were already taken. The hall itself was way too small for this huge amount of people, so many of them were upstairs, looking at the stage on a screen. Fans were screaming and clapping as Stephenie Meyer finally appeared.

"This is really something…", Stephenie smiled when she saw all her fans. And then she said would stay as long as necessary to get everyone’s copies signed.

After a brief introduction, Stephenie started reading out a part of Eclipse, Rosalie’s part which is her favorite background story. The fans flipped their books open and started reading along.

But we were getting really excited, finally, it was time for the questions, after a German actress read out another part of the German translation "Bis(s) zum Abendrot". People started asking a lot of questions, most of them about Stephenie’s writing skills, but there were also a few really interesting ones.

Here is a small collection of the most interesting questions (there were a lot!) and Stephenie’s answers:

Will there be a sequel to The Host?

- "I’m already working on the sequel, it’s almost done."

Is Breaking Dawn really the last book in the Twilight Saga?

- "The 4th book will be last from Bella’s perspective. We’ll see, it’s all about the time. Midnight Sun needs to be done as well. I have so many ideas, but I want to write other stories, too."

At this point everyone became really excited about Breaking Dawn. And although Stephenie said at the beginning, she would not answer any questions concerning the 4th book, because she wanted everyone to be surprised, she smirked and allowed another question to be answered:

You took your inspiration from Wuthering Heights and Romeo & Juliet.What was your inspiration for Breaking Dawn?

"I basically had two classics. Breaking Dawn is not quite based on them, but they inspired me. I will tell you ONE (everyone started screaming at that point)… it is Midsummer Night’s Dream!

How do you feel about the film cast?

"A lot of fans say ‘Don’t let them ruin the movie’! But I think adaptations are good, too. Just look at Romeo & Juliet. There are so many ways to make a good movie. And of course I want to see the movie as well! I plan on visiting the set soon again. I’m really happy about the cast. And I’m really happy about Rob playing Edward. He fits perfectly!"

And two more questions & answers which I thought were funny:

Jake or Edward?

"Well that is a problem… we have two perfect man here! So I guess a sharing plan needs to be worked out, you need to be flexible (laughs)"

Will Edward stop loving Bella if she was a vampire? (If-questions were actually not allowed, but this one seemed to concern so many fans, Stephenie just had to asnwer this one!) If it’s all about the smell he feels attracted to…

- "You have to look at it this way: To Edward, Bella is like a delicious cheesecake - and no one can resist a delicious cheesecake. It’s why he noticed her the first time. But he truly loves her the way she is. It’s not about the smell, because it’s like they are soulmates."

Afterwards everyone lined up for the book signing. And everyone had the chance to get their book signed, even those people who had been watching her upstairs.

In total I can say it was a really nice happening. Everyone was very cheerful and said how awesome Stephenie was.

I hope she will come to Berlin soon again! And next time, we will need a hall at least 4 times bigger than this one.

Thank you for coming!

she seems to be making it a point of how much she loves rob. i think it's great of her to do, cause all the fans that trust her opinion might start liking him, and get over gaspard ulliel or henry cavill.

OMG

I JUST SAW THIS

OMG

:shocked: :shocked:

THANK YOU!!! WHAT IS YOUR NAME BTW?! LOL.

Guess the location!

n854335462_2598356_7481.jpg

n854335462_2598353_6142.jpg

n854335462_2598360_7295.jpg

Taxi? Did I miss something?

n854335462_2598359_6910.jpg

i saw those, except the cullens house! ahhh!!!

i think the street corner is either with the taxi or when bella makes trouble in port angeles.

i think the taxi was for when bella escapes jasper and alice in the airport.