Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate you:naughty:

I'm celebrating Christmas on the night of the 24th:naughty:

We are TOO!!! We are doing the whole Christmas dinner and opening present on the 24th so that on the 25th we are F R E E -- I know my parents are going to the movies to see that new Brad Pitt movie -- so I was like -- hello!!!! I am going to see Edward! I mean ****t they are probably going to pull the movie from theaters soon -- so I might as well see it while I can!!!! Until the dvd of course then I will TRY and restrain myself to watching it only once a week! That will be hard -- at first at least! Now -- I have to take Tay with me -- cause there will be no one to watch her :thumbdown: BOO -- but, at least she will finally get to see Edward!!! She talks about him all of the time!!! :naughty:

So you always celebrate on the 24th?

YEP!!!! We just found that it makes life ALOT easier!!!! Cause then on the 25th you have all day -- to do what ever you want. Go off - or play with your new toys... and you don't have to worry about mess or cleaning up cause it was already done the night before!!!! We are so brilliant! :roftl:

I think it's just one S. :naughty:

I was close:naughty:

We are TOO!!! We are doing the whole Christmas dinner and opening present on the 24th so that on the 25th we are F R E E -- I know my parents are going to the movies to see that new Brad Pitt movie -- so I was like -- hello!!!! I am going to see Edward! I mean ****t they are probably going to pull the movie from theaters soon -- so I might as well see it while I can!!!! Until the dvd of course then I will TRY and restrain myself to watching it only once a week! That will be hard -- at first at least! Now -- I have to take Tay with me -- cause there will be no one to watch her :thumbdown: BOO -- but, at least she will finally get to see Edward!!! She talks about him all of the time!!! :naughty:

I'm celebrating in on the 24th because thats what Lisas family does because its a German tradition or something like that:naughty:

I want to see it tomorrow! I will talk to Lisa today when she gets home from school, I have their entire house to myself, its HUGE! I should take pictures of it now:naughty: I'm so bored!

YEP!!!! We just found that it makes life ALOT easier!!!! Cause then on the 25th you have all day -- to do what ever you want. Go off - or play with your new toys... and you don't have to worry about mess or cleaning up cause it was already done the night before!!!! We are so brilliant! :roftl:

Good idea.

I was close:naughty:

I can't spell it without looking it up.

READ IT!! get the tissues ready though

That is what I heard!!!!

You have to read it.

Well then -- coming from you two -- I guess I better go and get New Moon today!!! :naughty:

THANKS for solving my delimma --- so easily! :blink: