spotted:Mika and Alan Cumming

paula.pop

http://bigcelebblog.blogspot.com/2007/07/mika-and-alan.html

big20070718set092_4085.bro.jpg

big20070718set092_4086.bro.jpg

Mika and Alan Cumming were spotted leaving the Somerset House in London together, after Mika performed at one of the 'Summer Series' events. Sexy! Not too sure about Alan's haircut though...

Alan Cumming (born 27 January 1965) is a Scottish actor known for his film roles in GoldenEye, as Boris Grishenko; in X2: X-Men United, as Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler; and on the stage with his Tony Award-winning performance as the Emcee in the highly successful revival of Cabaret. Cumming has directed, produced, and written films, TV series and plays, voiced several soundtracks, written a book, developed a stand-up show at the Edinburgh Fringe, and formed his own production company.

Cumming is openly bisexual, an LGBT rights activist, and has promoted gay rights on both sides of the Atlantic with organisations such as GLAAD and the HRC, as well as working for several AIDS charities, including AMFAR and Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. He is also a member of the Creative Coalition, an organisation to bring public awareness of social issues. He was presented with the San Francisco Human Rights Campaign's Humanitarian Award in 2005.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

probably mika doesn't.. not sure about alan's hubby though.. :fisch:

do not run, fellow vikings, pls: sit and take a cup of tea.. :mf_rosetinted:

*takes cup* :mf_rosetinted:

Well, we don't care about his "hubby"

probably mika doesn't.. not sure about alan's hubby though.. :fisch:

do not run, fellow vikings, pls: sit and take a cup of tea.. :mf_rosetinted:

*takes cup* :mf_rosetinted:

Well, we don't care about his "hubby"

agree...:mf_rosetinted:

and you never know if alan broke up with his huppy to be with mika:mf_rosetinted:

right. I thought we were done with the I DON'T CARE...well, I know I am. but I can make an exception for alan's hubby.. poor thing :tears:

there there ..*pats alan's hubby's shoulder* :mf_rosetinted:

well....maybe alan just needed a night out...what do i know:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

right. I thought we were done with the I DON'T CARE...well, I know I am. but I can make an exception for alan's hubby.. poor thing :tears:

there there ..*pats alan's hubby's shoulder* :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah, that was a bit evil against his hubby :no:

I'm so sorry

HAHA! I HAD MY PHOTO TAKEN WITH ALAN LAST NIGHT!

While he was waiting for Mika to finish talking to the others, I pounced on, sorry, ASKED, him if I could have my photo taken with him and being the lovely guy he is, he said yes. It would have been great to get a pic with both of them (a penguin sandwich, ha ha), but sadly not to be (DAMN PAPARAZZI , GRRRR!)

If my memory serves me right there was a lady in the cab with them when they left, from my reliable source Bexxy.

While he was waiting for Mika to finish talking to the others, I pounced on, sorry, ASKED, him if I could have my photo taken with him and being the lovely guy he is, he said yes. It would have been great to get a pic with both of them (a penguin sandwich, ha ha), but sadly not to be (DAMN PAPARAZZI , GRRRR!)

If my memory serves me right there was a lady in the cab with them when they left, from my reliable source Bexxy.

you're lucky lucky lucky :biggrin2:

I think alan MIGHT have wanted to see mika gig..? :fisch:

enfa, I know you are good at heart. alan's hubby forgives ya :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

You lucky sausage!!!!