The Mika Horror Picture Show

Diana

OMG !!! i would totally love go !! im a huge fan too ... its one of my childhood fav's even though i have seen at least 200 times , it never gets old with me :naughty: ... a remake , hmmmmm :huh: ... i HOPE its as good as the original :boxed: ... the original is going to be hard to beat for me i think :wink2: but im interested to know what the new one will be like , thanks rose ! :thumb_yello:

I hope they don't... they'll only ruin it...

Here's a link to the story: http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5h_7lkkKkNEKgpBlv1ghzfHDrdaSg

Leave it alone MTV!!! *shakes fist*

though if they did this:

One working idea for the movie was that Frank-N-Futer was going to come back from the dead and travel to Denton to find out Janet was pregnant with his child. Brad and Dr. Scott were supposed to have become lovers, and discovered a way to revive Frank using virgin blood. When he returns to Denton, Frank attempts to convert the entire town into a new cult of Transylvanians, and Riff-Raff and Magenta were to return to kidnap the child and destroy Frank once more. The idea was dropped when Tim Curry declined to participate.

This was apparently one of the ideas before they came up with Shocky... This might be interesting...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Rennie was ill the day the earth stood still

But he told us where we stand

And Flash Gordon was there in silver underwear

Claude Raines was the invisible man

Then something went wrong for Fay Wray and King Kong

They got caught in a celluloid jam

Then at a deadly pace it came from outer space

And this is how the message ran:

Science Fiction - Double Feature

Dr. X will build a creature

See androids fighting Brad and Janet

Ann Francis stars in Forbidden Planet

Oh-oh at the late night, double feature, picture show.

I knew Leo G. Carroll was over a barrel

When Tarantula took to the hills

And I really got hot when I saw Janet Scott

Fight a Triffid that spits poison and kills

Dana Andrews said prunes gave him the runes

And passing them used lots of skills

But when worlds collide, said George Pal to his bride

I'm gonna give you some terrible thrills, like a:

Science Fiction - Double Feature

Dr. X will build a creature

See androids fighting Brad and Janet

Ann Francis stars in Forbidden Planet

Oh-oh at the late night, double feature, picture show.

I wanna go, oh-oh, to the late night double feature picture show.

By RKO, oh-oh, at the late night double feature picture show.

In the back row at the late night double feature picture show.

I totally plan on dressing up like Columbia when he comes back to Oz... I said that ages and ages ago...

And I'm going to be wearing a kilt ot one of his gigs

Just a reminder Meeks...

Yeah... He's utterly gorgeous in it...

Former Janet?

I love you Deb.

CAZ!!!

I love you! :wub2:

I love Sweet Transvestite too!

Have you seen Shock Treatment? I absolutely love it... it's nothing like RHPS, but it's got its own charm...

I totally plan on dressing up as Magenta in a maids outfit :das: and yeah i did look at some shock treatment but havent seen any episodes in full, just on youtube :sad:

And awwwww , luffs ya too :wub2: ... yes ive always loved it , sweet tranny rocks baby !! HAHA ... but im totally going through an early meatloaf stage too at the mo , , "hot patootie bless ma soul" :punk::naughty: .... my god how manly when he picks up magenta and places her on that bike :wub2: ... YUM !!!!

I hope they don't... they'll only ruin it...

Here's a link to the story: http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5h_7lkkKkNEKgpBlv1ghzfHDrdaSg

Leave it alone MTV!!! *shakes fist*

though if they did this:

This was apparently one of the ideas before they came up with Shocky... This might be interesting...

ooooh me likey that idea :das::naughty: .... i just HOPE with original actors , otherwise thats how it will spoil it for me :boxed:

I totally plan on dressing up as Magenta in a maids outfit :das: and yeah i did look at some shock treatment but havent seen any episodes in full, just on youtube...

And awwwww , luffs ya too :wub2: ... yes ive always loved it , sweet tranny rocks baby !! HAHA ... but im totally going through an early meatloaf stage too at the mo , , "hot patootie bless ma soul" :punk: .... my god how manly when he picks up magenta and places her on that bike :wub2: ... YUM !!!!

I managed to find Shocky in a box set with RHPS... I loves it :wub2:... it's not something you can find easily.. unless you know someone with a copy who's willing to burn it for you :fisch:...

Noice! You dress up as Magenta at a Mika concert, and I'll dress up as Columbia if he comes back to Oz... deal?

I love Hot Patootie... it just came on too!

Mmmmmmm... Meatloaf :naughty:

ooooh me likey that idea :das::naughty: .... i just HOPE with original actors , otherwise thats how it will spoil it for me :boxed:

So do I... and the original actors would be pretty damn sweet...

Actually, they planned on doing Shocky in an actual town, but cause of an actors strike they filmed it in England, and in a tv studio...

Funny how a couple of Richard O'Brien's movies are affected by strikes...

Oh, and I love Richard O'Brien in Flash Gordon... in green tights :das:

I managed to find Shocky in a box set with RHPS... I loves it ... it's not something you can find easily.. unless you know someone with a copy who's willing to burn it for you

Noice! You dress up as Magenta at a Mika concert, and I'll dress up as Columbia if he comes back to Oz... deal?

I love Hot Patootie... it just came on too!

Mmmmmmm... Meatloaf

Oh deal ... an mfc rocky horror theme for mika ... :roftl: next plan , defo HAHA !!! :naughty:

Well see ... ive never had a man pick me up and place me on a bike ... im just way too heavy compared to magenta ... :sneaky2::roftl: ..... theres another plan :naughty::wink2:

and oooh i have no problem with burning :fisch:

Oh deal ... an mfc rocky horror theme for mika ... :roftl: next plan , defo HAHA !!!

Well see ... ive never had a man pick me up and place me on a bike ... im just way too heavy compared to magenta ... :roftl: ..... theres another plan :naughty:

and oooh i have no problem with burning :fisch:

Yayness! Should be good!

I'm sure someone could get the movie to you :fisch:...

And I'm curious about the plan... and is it wrong that I can see Freddie as Brad? :lmfao:

Oh, and for the Time Warp fans...

TimeWarp.jpg

Yayness! Should be good!

I'm sure someone could get the movie to you

And I'm curious about the plan... and is it wrong that I can see Freddie as Brad?

Oh, and for the Time Warp fans...

i would love the movie :wub2: and no its just you nico .... :lmfao::wink2:

oooooh niceeeee , is it sad i know the whole routine ?? :naughty: ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcpvx2EVCpU ... i totally love Magenta :wub2:

And I just FR'ed you Caz...

What would FR mean ?? excuse me for being thick :naughty: night hun !!

Ok this is the last time im going to be sad today ......

FRANKENFURTER , ITS ALL OVER , YOUR MISSION IS A FAILURE , YOUR LIFESTYLES TOO EXTREME , I'M YOUR NEW COMMANDER, YOU NOW ARE MY PRISONER, WE RETURN TO TRANSYLVANIA , PREPEARE TO TRANSMIT BEAM ... :punk:

:lmao::roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Ok this is the last time im going to be sad today ......

FRANKENFURTER , ITS ALL OVER , YOUR MISSION IS A FAILURE , YOUR LIFESTYLES TOO EXTREME , I'M YOUR NEW COMMANDER, YOU NOW ARE MY PRISONER, WE RETURN TO TRANSYLVANIA , PREPEARE TO TRANSMIT BEAM ... :punk:

:lmao::roftl::blush-anim-cl:

:roftl::roftl: